Newbie, here. But this is my first post in the newbie forum. I hope I can state my question so it's easy to understand.

Since getting my work email directed to my Blackberry was such a nightmare, I elected to setup a redirect through outlook and have all of my work emails sent to my blackberry email address. Everything has worked great, but it would be nice to be able to change a couple of settings on the blackberry email.

Unfortunately, I found a thread on Sprint's forum from a couple of years ago that says you can't log into your sprint.blackberry.net email address online. It does say that you can log onto sprint.blackberry.com and change a number of different items including signature and reply-to, both something I strongly desire. But when I go to sprint.blackberry.com I cannot log in. I have tried my blackberry email address user name, I've tried the full email address, nothing. When I try to Create A New Account it tells me "Account Already Exists For This PIN".

What am I missing here? Should I have not created this .net email and instead done it at .com...and now it's too late?
    12-22-08 01:51 PM
    Hmmmm......weird.....my addy is a .net address. Maybe someone who's actually with sprint cld help u better.
    12-22-08 01:59 PM
    Hmmmm......weird.....my addy is a .net address. Maybe someone who's actually with sprint cld help u better.
    You're probably right.

So you have the same type of email as I do - .net. Have you been able to make any changes to signature, etc, by logging in somewhere? If so, how did you do it?
    12-22-08 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD