HI!
    I am a brand new Curve 8310 owner and having a blast with it (my husband is becoming jealous!) Anyway, I downloaded the Desktop Manager from Blackberry's site, but I am wondering if there is something more that will let me add to and edit my calendar and address book on the desktop and then sync to my curve rather than having to do it all on the BB itself. A follow up question to that is do most people keep the calendar and address book that came with the BB or do you have other programs that are better/easier to use? Any points in the right direction are appreciated!!

Thanks.
    10-30-08 03:58 PM
    10-30-08 04:02 PM
    I have an 8800, but I actually enter many of my contacts/calendar/notes/todos in Microsoft Outlook. When I sync, any entries, no matter where they were entered, are on both the BB and Outlook. You need to set up your sync. When you see the Desktop, there are two tabs, and one of them is where you set up the sync.
    10-30-08 06:48 PM
    Thanks, but I had a bad experience with Outlook and refuse to go anywhere near it. Any other programs that operate similar to outlook that you'd recommend?
    Thanks for replying.
    10-30-08 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD