Hi everyone, I just got the BB Curve 8320 last monday and I love it. Its my first one so im still trying to get used to it. I have been having a problem with the messenger, my bf has a bb 8800 and we have been using the messenger just fine, but yesterday when i wrote to him and he replied, his message didnt show up on the conversation i had just opened, it did show i had a new message on the main screen and on the message list, but it wouldnt show up in the converstation, instead i had to erase my conv.(where i had just written) n go back to the message list and open what he had just wrote, and i have had to do that ever since, every time he writes back i have to close that conv. and open what he just wrote, it wont show up on the same one...

If anyone knows how to fix it...please hep! Thanx
    12-01-07 08:39 PM
    Try pulling out your battery out and wait for 10 seconds before putting it back. See if that helps.
    12-01-07 08:58 PM
    If the 'battery pull' fails, remove his contact in BlackBerry Pin Messenger, and readd it...
    12-02-07 02:43 AM
    i pulled out the battery n it didnt work, so i erased him and added him again, that worked...thanx so much...
    12-02-07 10:16 PM
    I am having some issues with my curve. First of all, I can't use AIM. It keeps telling me to go to blackberry.com/aim but when I go there, there is another error message. If I am able to sign into AIM, does that take away minutes, or does it just use up text messages?

Another problem I am having is that when I add contacts on BBM, it never asks authorization from the other person and they sit in the pending group. How can I fix it.

And another problem is that after sending a few texts, my phone said I had to delete bc the SIM card is full. Is there anyway I can save on the phone and not the card?

Thanks!
    12-03-07 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD