I'm new to blackberry, so far I think it's a great. I bought the Curve 8310. I've been looking at different apps and really wanted a better email viewer so I tried bbsmart and empower trial versions. I elected to buy empower, it seemed to load things smoother and faster. The problem I have is the trial version of bbsmart is popping up a messege everytime I open an email say my trial has expired. I uninstalled bbsmart before installing empower pro. Can someone help me with this? I sure there's an easy fix.

Thanks
    11-21-08 09:22 AM
    And it's definately the BBSmart that's showing the message? After the uninstall, did the device offer you to reboot?

If no, take the battery out, while it's on, wait 30 seconds, and then replace it. Then see what gives...

ps: I take it when you get the license key for EMPower, you entered it into EMPower's HTML Viewer registration section, right?
    11-21-08 09:31 AM
    Thank you, That took care of it. I will make mental note. That probably works on other installs as well. Figured it would be an easy fix.
    11-21-08 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD