I "bought" my first BB two days ago from Best Buy (actually got it for FREE with an upgrade) and I absolutely freakin love it! It is an 8300, the pretty red one I haven't been able to put it down. Hoping to learn by trial and error! Anyone have any suggestions on cool free apps or themes I should check out?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 11:30 PM
    There are ton of threads where people are asking this very same question. So to get an answer right away I would do a search and you will find so much information about top 10 apps. Some you pay for and some are free.

08-18-09 04:19 PM
    The slacker radio app is one of my favorites. It's free. give it a try!
    08-18-09 06:50 PM
    welcome to bb world, only 2 days and you're addicted?
    08-18-09 10:36 PM
    I "bought" my first BB two days ago from Best Buy (actually got it for FREE with an upgrade) and I absolutely freakin love it! It is an 8300, the pretty red one I haven't been able to put it down. Hoping to learn by trial and error! Anyone have any suggestions on cool free apps or themes I should check out?

There are good themes available all over, here at Crackberry there are some free ones too.. if you are looking for wallpapers or ringtones try zedge.net
    I have found many nice ones.

Steve
    08-22-09 03:06 PM
    ألعفو

Al’afw

Bienvenido a CB.

Welcome to CB.
    08-23-09 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD