Hey Crackberry,

I'm new here and have been posting a bit here and there so I though I should finally introduce myself

I'm at crackberry to try and get the most out of my Storm2 and learn some cool stuff!

I've got some bad news though I dropped my S2 in the parking lot on the way to my car yesterday and it cracked I was so mad I have only had it for 3 weeks! I finally get used to it and get it to work how I wanted and CRACK! So I'm off to VZW on Monday to hopefully get a replacement!

Anyways this is a great site full of great info. thanks!
    02-27-10 12:24 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. Sorry about the hit your phone took. I feel your pain.

Check out BlackBerry101 in the help forums for lots of tips to make the BB experience as good as can be.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-10 01:05 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Check out the BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series ! This will help you with the basics such as downloading apps, themes, wallpaper, ringtones. It's also a good idea to browse the forums and read as much as possible. Many questions you have are answered there already!

Explore CrackBerry's list of free OTA apps along with CrackBerry App Store and BlackBerry App World for apps to customize your BlackBerry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-10 06:28 AM
    I have quick question about what is allowed in signatures. I want to put this in my sig but thought I should ask first.

This is a banner proving that I received a free iPod Touch from that particular freebie site called YouriPodTouch4Free.com. I have received $850 from that particular freebie network. I also have the PayPal transactions to prove it lol!

Anyways if this is acceptable, I thought I could share with people how I did it and that it actually works! You can also get free BlackBerrys
    02-28-10 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD