Im sure this has been discussed somewhere but i cant seem to find the reference, but which is better. I use both because i cant seem to get my videos from places like vtap on opera but i like how i can view the pages better. On the other hand i like the fact i can see videos on the bb browser, but i dnt like the styling so much. Any chance i can have the best of both worlds????
    01-29-08 02:38 AM
    FireFox mobile is currently in development. That should do it. Also SkyFire which is being made for Windows Mobile and Symbian OS, that'll have Flash and everything.

Don't think there's anything at the moment.

Hope that helps.
    Adlen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-08 02:58 PM
    FireFox mobile is currently in development.
    very. nice. let's hope it's up and running soon!
    01-29-08 03:01 PM
    No matter how hard I try, I can't get used to mobile browsers. I (after reading the first 10 things...blog) put operamini on my crackberry and it is the best phone browers i've used so far...but, for more than scattered useage, so far, i've had no reason to spend long amounts of time using the phone brower (of any kind)

Generally, I try to just wait till i'm on my work computer or laptop at home.

But, anyway, given the question...i'll take Opera.
    01-30-08 04:42 PM
    I find Opera much faster than BB Browser, plus it has a smoother look and feel, but when downloading I always use BB Browser because it downloads faster.

I'm looking forward to testing the rumored Firefox mobile browser!
    02-14-08 04:04 PM
    Both have their benefits, that being said; I use both. For wap.crackberry.com I use opera...

02-14-08 04:24 PM
    I like the iPhone's browser but the keyboard is horrible.

02-14-08 07:39 PM
    I know you guys said it's in development but on http://mobilefirefoxdotcom it looks like you can download Mobile Firefox 2.0. I haven't downloaded it yet so I'm not sure what the file consists of, but it looks like what you guys are talking about. Am I mistaken?
    02-16-08 04:13 AM
    No Rheopaipo, That is a version of FireFox for PC that you can put on a disc and use on any PC without installing it.
    02-16-08 07:10 AM
    Oh! I understand. Thanks for the clarification.

No Rheopaipo, That is a version of FireFox for PC that you can put on a disc and use on any PC without installing it.
    02-17-08 03:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD