I recently had been having my battery die quickly and just noticed that if I have it in my purse
    Or back pocket its searching for signal more frequently, which was draining my battery while
    I was at work, I've kept in on my desk and in areas that nothing is in the way for the past two
    Days and the battery is lasting twice as long!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 12:38 AM
    my battery works fine and i can use all the features on it with ease until the end of the day and usually theres one third battery left.
    03-06-09 10:48 AM
    So far my battery has been lasting hrs and hrs and I'm constantly using it. Its better than any phone battery I've had in a while. Maybe even ever.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 06:21 PM
    Everyone..

I recently had this problem where my phone would charge all night long and then the batter would be half dead within 2 hrs or so and midway through the day it would be dead!

I looked through postings to see what I could do and did not find anything that worked great... I tried (closing my apps, turning off Data Services, etc.)

After a few days I thought I should try TAKING OUT THE BATTERY!!!...

...Why didn't I think of this before???

I always knew... but didnt think about this for my battery issue...

: ALL PROBLEMS WITH BLACKBERRY'S get FIXED BY PULLING OUT THE BATTERY for a minute and REPLACING IT BACK...

IT WORKED!!!!

TRY THIS METHOD FOR ANY BLACKBERRY ISSUE YOU MIGHT HAVE and I PROMISE IT WILL HELP 9 times out of 10!!!

GOOD LUCK...
    -BBerrysRlikeCrack
    01-10-10 12:58 AM
    Any other suggestions to prevent the battery from draining super fast? lol...
    06-24-10 12:10 AM
    i am using black berry bold 5- battery dry faster....i need carry the charger always....i am using face book-whats app-viber-
    cause to need to connect with my clients - i dont want to turn off a these 3 application ....can you all give me solution...to make my mobile battery not dry faster ?
    11-25-12 10:45 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD