whatsup everyones.

just picked up the 9670 style this afternoon. i'm very impressed.
    my last blackberry was the pearl 8100 when it first came out and due to some problems with at&t at that time i wound up selling the phone and haven't been back to blackberry since. Its definitely different and will take some time getting used to but im loving it. having gone through about 12 prepaid phones this past year and a half i thought it was time for a commitment again.

anyway in continuing to introduce myself.. they call me poppo and you may feel free to do so as well. i'm 25 and i'm from ny. i like long bare foot walks through the dog park and sipping on sparkling prune juice whilst your grandmother rubs the lobes of my ears... ha! anyway- you'll see me around and dont be shy, say whatsup when you do. its peace.

-poppo
    01-01-11 06:24 PM
    Welcome back man, I hope you stay strong with your style!
    01-01-11 06:44 PM
    thanks and i most definitely will.
    01-01-11 08:29 PM
    Welcome back to Blackberry!
    01-01-11 08:31 PM
    Welcome to the Crack. Style is definitely a big step up from an 8100, for certain. Welcome back to BlackBerry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-11 10:25 PM
    whatsup everyones.

just picked up the 9670 style this afternoon. i'm very impressed.
    my last blackberry was the pearl 8100 when it first came out and due to some problems with at&t at that time i wound up selling the phone and haven't been back to blackberry since. Its definitely different and will take some time getting used to but im loving it. having gone through about 12 prepaid phones this past year and a half i thought it was time for a commitment again.

anyway in continuing to introduce myself.. they call me poppo and you may feel free to do so as well. i'm 25 and i'm from ny. i like long bare foot walks through the dog park and sipping on sparkling prune juice whilst your grandmother rubs the lobes of my ears... ha! anyway- you'll see me around and dont be shy, say whatsup when you do. its peace.

-poppo
    Did you have to buy all 12 of those prepaid phones?

01-01-11 11:48 PM
    Did you have to buy all 12 of those prepaid phones?

most of them i had. i just used my old nextels for awhile with boost. but the rest i purchased. a few virgin mobile and a couple metro pcs off craigslist.
    01-02-11 07:12 AM
    welcome to cb.
    01-02-11 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD