Hey everyone-I'm a newbie. How do I enter my voicemail P/W with 1 button instead of entering it manually each time? Thanks
    11-09-08 12:13 PM
    Hey everyone-I'm a newbie. How do I enter my voicemail P/W with 1 button instead of entering it manually each time? Thanks
    There is a way to set it so that when you call VM your password will automatically be entered. I have mine set that way----I just need to remember how I did it. Still looking.

OK got it. Go to:
    Phone
    Options
    Voicemail put in phone number and password
    11-09-08 12:20 PM
    thanks-that was easy!
    11-09-08 12:35 PM
    thanks-that was easy!
    No problem, I have received so much help from here, glad when I can offer up what I have learned.
    11-09-08 12:45 PM
    Yup that's how I'm getting smarter every day, just by feeding my addiction every day right here on CB and/or my BBB

Welcome to CB! Take advantage of the BB 101 and the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Cracberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-08 05:53 PM
    Welcome to the CB family! Your biggest contribution is for you to share with the community once you've been around a while!
    11-09-08 06:24 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Enjoy the addiction
    11-09-08 08:24 PM
    Sweet found it! I knew I had done this and I couldn't remember how. I'm setting my wifes new curve up and she was complaining about hers not being able to. Thanks all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD