I've been a bb user since December and I just now lost ALL my inbox emails and got a registration message like I was new! What the heck happened??
    04-03-08 12:41 PM
    if i'm not mistakin i think its because your memory might be getting low. check it first
    04-03-08 12:46 PM
    Check your memory as addict said and do a battery pull to help rescue some of that unallocated space.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-08 12:51 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion. I show filee free 9662147 and file total 47841280. I did a battery pull two days ago for a different problem and that was suggested. ; ) I have all my files on my SD card. Do these #s look ok?

Thanks so much for answering!
    04-03-08 12:59 PM
    Look for your email service books, if there not there then log into the webclient and resend them. Sometimes they delete themselves.
    04-03-08 01:03 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion. I show filee free 9662147 and file total 47841280. I did a battery pull two days ago for a different problem and that was suggested. ; ) I have all my files on my SD card. Do these #s look ok?

Thanks so much for answering!
    That's pretty darn low...

Try using this to help free memory!
    04-04-08 12:42 AM

Also try deleting all unwanted messages on your device as well as going into the "SMS outbox" folder and deleting all those messages.
    04-04-08 12:43 AM
    Yes that is dangerously low. Do what Jayden suggested and delete any apps that you loaded that you do not use.

04-04-08 12:48 AM
    I have an SD card - how do I get all my extra loaded apps over there? Is this possible? My ringtones and pics are there. Can I move other things over there?
    Thanks! I'm following the instructions now to optimize memory. ; )
    Thanks for the link!

suz
    04-06-08 05:51 PM

Also try deleting all unwanted messages on your device as well as going into the "SMS outbox" folder and deleting all those messages.
    How do I find this outbox folder? This would probably help - I'm sure I have a ton of stuff in there! Thanks!

suz
    04-06-08 07:11 PM
    I have an SD card - how do I get all my extra loaded apps over there? Is this possible? My ringtones and pics are there. Can I move other things over there?
    Thanks! I'm following the instructions now to optimize memory. ; )
    Thanks for the link!

suz
    No apps on the mem card. It is only for pics vids and music.
    04-06-08 07:14 PM
    And ringtones

04-06-08 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD