Just got my first BB a Curve 8320. I have been a windows mo client for the past 5 years, and my primary device has been an HTC Universal. The Universal's keyboard is the best I have ever used, but Microsoft just hasn't got the email component figured out without killing the battery. Just starting a new company, and need to always be up to date on email. Hence I am giving the BB a try.

I lurked for quite some time and just took the plunge today to try the BB. Let see how it goes... Happy to be aboard
    12-09-08 05:11 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!
    12-09-08 05:15 PM
    Welcome to the world of BlackBerry. You'll be glad you gave it a chance and find out that it is a pretty amazing device--especially for e-mail. BB's are just far more stable than ANY WM device!
    12-09-08 05:17 PM
    Welcome to crackberry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-08 05:18 PM

Hello & welcome to the CB family!

12-09-08 05:19 PM
    Enjoy the phone and the site.
    12-09-08 05:21 PM
    Welcome to CB! Im a Newbie myself... been reading the forums for a while but didnt feel like creating a Screen Name until i got my Storm! And i must say that this site Rocks!! their are a lot of very knowledgable and helpfull people on the Site like Crucial Xtreme, RealEstatePro, Jimmers, AmazinglyGraceless , FoneBrkr, Chaz, Etc ( no disrespect to anyone i didnt name... you are all Awesome) That you will def learn alot from! thanks to the people on this site... i know soooo much about my new addiction! and this is my first Blackberry!!
    12-09-08 05:30 PM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    12-09-08 05:31 PM
    Welcome to both our new addicts!

Don't be shy about asking questions, there's always an addict around that can assist you.

Enjoy the addiction
    12-09-08 05:38 PM
    Hello and welcome to CB.
    12-09-08 05:50 PM
    Wow, I preciate the luv lol. I see I am really going to enjoy being here. I do have a newb question already. I have a lot of contacts and don't want to input them all manually into my bb. Is there a way that I can do so via my computer? I installed the bb desktop software, but it doesn't seem to have a contacts sync. Am I missing something?
    12-09-08 06:21 PM
    Welcome to the darkside young Skywalker
    12-09-08 06:30 PM
    Wow, I preciate the luv lol. I see I am really going to enjoy being here. I do have a newb question already. I have a lot of contacts and don't want to input them all manually into my bb. Is there a way that I can do so via my computer? I installed the bb desktop software, but it doesn't seem to have a contacts sync. Am I missing something?
    i put my contacts on outlook (i believe it lets you use others programs as well, yahoo, gmail too) and used the desktop software to have it sync with my BB.

Welcome to the CB Addiction!!
    12-09-08 06:41 PM
    Just got my first BB a Curve 8320. I have been a windows mo client for the past 5 years, and my primary device has been an HTC Universal. The Universal's keyboard is the best I have ever used, but Microsoft just hasn't got the email component figured out without killing the battery. Just starting a new company, and need to always be up to date on email. Hence I am giving the BB a try.

I lurked for quite some time and just took the plunge today to try the BB. Let see how it goes... Happy to be aboard
    Welcome to BB! You won't be disappointed.
    12-09-08 08:32 PM
    Now I understand why they call the blackberry crackberry lol. Its been 2 days since I first got this device and I just can't seem to put it down. I am really enjoying it so far, and really happy with my purchase thus far.
    12-11-08 07:12 PM
    Welcome! It's dangerous here, though. LOL!
    12-11-08 08:13 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry
    12-11-08 08:41 PM
    Welcome! They don't call it Crackberry for nothin. Ha Ha Have fun.

12-12-08 12:18 AM
    Congrats on the Curve and Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher to easily access Crackberry from your phone.
    12-12-08 01:54 AM
    Welcome fellow addict. This place will fill you head with all things a crackhead needs to survive and thrive.
    12-12-08 02:48 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!

12-12-08 03:01 AM
    hello and welcome to crack
    12-12-08 03:51 AM
    Welcome to CB

12-12-08 07:28 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

12-12-08 11:33 PM