I just recieved my storm a couple days ago I am loving it and I am looking forward to interacting here on a regular basis.

Jeramie
    12-17-08 01:20 AM
    I am a relative newbie to bb and crackberry, and I welcome you! I hope you are enjoying your new bb responsibly, as I know I am not
    12-17-08 01:28 AM
    Congratulations and welcome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-08 02:25 AM
    I am finding it hard to be resposible but coming from another type of smartphone this thing rocks so much for being resposible going to abuse it as much as I can. Thanks for the welcome all.
    12-18-08 10:53 PM
    welcome to crackberry!!
    12-18-08 11:11 PM
    welcome to the BB & CB addiction!
    12-19-08 06:22 PM
    welcome to the site and enjoy the phone.
    12-19-08 06:32 PM
    New to the site as well. I just switched from Sprint after 12 yrs of service Just to get the Blackberry Storm NO REGRETS HERE.
    After having pda's for the past 4 to 5 years I must say I am very impressed with the storm. I used to think my Treo was all that. Man was I wrong. I have seen the light. I must say I am an addict, I see why they call it Crackberry.

AWESOME!
    12-20-08 04:24 AM
    Congrats on the Storm and Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

To get to CB from anywhere, go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    12-20-08 11:25 AM
    Congratulations and welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay! Feel free to cruise around on here... there's plenty to do!
    12-20-08 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD