Hello, my name is db_geek and I'm a Crackberry addict!

I've posted a few times before, but I thought I'd formally introduce myself: I'm an ex-Treo user who converted over to a Dell Axim PDA and a Sanyo phone. While both the PDA and phone worked great for me, carrying two devices got old really fast. So, when it was time to renew with Sprint I started researching smartphones again. Between the available Treo and Blackberry models, the Curve 8330 won out for its features, price and form factor. My wife was so impressed by it that she got one, too! (She originally had her mind set on the Samsung Rant.)

That was almost two weeks ago and we haven't regretted our decisions one bit. At first I was afraid that there wouldn't be much in the line of 3rd party apps for the BB, but that turned out to be unfounded; I've been able to customize mine exactly the way I want.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and learning more about the BB as I go along!
    11-23-08 04:35 PM
    well congrats on your new purchase you and your wife now you guys can learn together .....
    and welcome to cb nation were you and your bb become one
    11-23-08 04:44 PM

Hello & welcome to the CB family!
    Congrats on the Curve's, its an awsome device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 04:44 PM
    Welcome to the cb family! Congrats on the wife too! Can't live a happy life w/ only 1 bb in the house!! Way to go

11-23-08 04:46 PM
    11-23-08 05:02 PM
    I'm a former Treo user myself and Blackberry blows it out of the water! Congrats on making the switch and becoming one of the "addicted" LOL
    11-23-08 05:04 PM
    From the south of you, Welcome aboard!
    11-23-08 05:13 PM
    Hi DB_Geek,

Yup seen you post somewhere around here before. Glad to see you and the wife are set up to BBM.

Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Launch your addiction into the next dimension. Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    11-23-08 05:32 PM
    I used Treo myself, congrats on new buy and wife.

Welcome to the CB fam!
    11-23-08 05:37 PM
    welcome to crack
    11-23-08 06:22 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!

11-23-08 06:24 PM
    Hello and welcome... you have passed the first step... admitting to the addiction.

The second step... feed the addiction.
    11-23-08 07:22 PM
    Welcome to CB and enjoy
    11-23-08 07:30 PM
    Welcome to your new addiction
    11-23-08 07:56 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    11-23-08 08:52 PM
    Welcome to the BB family! I wish you and your wife may fun moments with your devices... Enjoy the addiction!
    11-23-08 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD