So ever since getting my Bold a few weeks ago, I have seen a lot more adverts for Blackberry.

I'm not sure if they've been advertising regularly on TV, or whether that now I'm a proud owner I tend to notice them?

First of all, I've been watching the show called Flash Forward, which is sponsored by Blackberry, and last week (aired on a Monday) they mentioned the Storm2.

Whilst watching the box this evening, I hear a rendition of the Beatles - All You Need Is Love, advertising Blackberry it can be viewed on You Tube.

What do you guys think of it?
    10-25-09 04:02 PM
    I don't watch the tube and missed the ad, but good for BB. I am dedicated to the devices and love my 9000.
    10-25-09 04:09 PM
    It's just the familiarity and recognition factor. I've seen it happen myself - I got my Curve on Thursday, now all I see or hear is BB commercials, adverts, or mentinos - on TV, radio, billboards, even in my podcasts. I even realized my boss has a BB (though he doesn't know what model, it looks like a Curve also - he just goes "whatever, it's a phone").

Same thing happens to me with cars - when I started driving Saturns, all of a sudden every third car on the road was a Saturn. Same thing now that I'm driving a Dodge Intrepid.
    10-25-09 04:13 PM
    I love the new ad!! Its funny, because its more "personal" instead of "business-like"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-09 05:11 PM
    I love the new ad!! Its funny, because its more "personal" instead of "business-like"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I guess that's what they're trying to aim towards. The Consumer Market?
    10-25-09 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD