Hello,
    Just picked up my first Blackberry last week and discovered this site. I'm looking forward to browsing and finding new ways to customize my BB.

I wanted to start by customizing my email, and I found out how to do that by logging into the BIS site through Verizon. However, when I tried to register it told me that the PIN had already been registered. And when I tried to get the site to send me my password, I got a message on my BB that said there was no account associated with that PIN. I assume some kind of account was set up when I purchased the phone, but I cannot for the life of me figure out what the username or password would be. Does anyone know how to figure this out?

Thanks!
    09-20-08 01:36 PM
    have you setup you email on your device...

Verizon may have to turn on the www access to your account on BIS,
    09-20-08 01:38 PM
    My email is set up. I receive all my gmail on my device without a problem, and I was also able to set up an @vzw.blackberry.net account through the device.
    09-20-08 01:40 PM
    Okay so you set it up on the device already.... You have to call verizon, takes like 2 min, they will need to hit a switch that will give you access to the BIS website.......
    09-20-08 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD