Hello crackberrians, I thought I�d drop in and say hello. I have been lurking around off & on the forum through Google searches and finally thought I�d get some personality here. Wish everyone a cracking weekend
    As you can see in the profile picture I am not much of a tech fiend and mobile life has been easy with relatively run of the mill phones I managed to hang onto till they died their natural death; starting with a Panasonic in 1998 and Motorola starTac onto Ericsson T68i and Nokia 9300 communicator. When I switched over to Berry in 2008 was about time when every man reach at a stage in life when whole arms� length seems shorter to read anything under 9pt Arial font. So i hit the Nokia E7 again and it was around this time people started to expect mobile phones to be everything short of rocket launchers. In the ensuing melee i tried almost every available OS and platform while keeping the workhorse E7 and with all the bells and whistles those droids and iphons had there was too much commotion going on for my liking. I always knew what BB has to offer but real estate on their devise was always one thing that kept me off BB environment in spite of knowing the level of customization it brings with institute simplicity.
    Some 20 days ago I got myself a Z3 and without going into superlatives I can say I am pleased with everything BB10 has to offer.
    07-27-14 04:25 PM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!
    If you need anything, please reach out to me, another moderator, or one of our Ambassadors.
    In the mean time please take sometime and familiarize yourself with our Community Rules and Guidelines. Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Thanks and again glad to have you here!!!
    07-27-14 05:18 PM
    Welcome. I like your perspective. Cellphones aren't rocket launchers but then most people will not agree with us.

Z10 STL100-1, OS 10.2.1.3253
    07-27-14 06:15 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! Glad you decided to stop just lurking and introduce yourself.
    07-27-14 07:01 PM
    Thank you all for making me feel at ease here. I hope to be able to contribute some meaningful posts in future.
    Thanks M1kr I think the peer pressure to conform is always there but sooner we realize that the pursuit is endless, the better it is for us mortals.
    07-28-14 02:52 AM
    Hello crackberrians.......
    Welcome to CrackBerry
    We're glad you stopped lurking and finally took the plunge (both on CB and the Z3).
    There are device specific forums to browse (you may know them from your lurker days ), also the Ambassadors are here in case you need help with anything, so are the Moderators, in case someone misbehaves

Do feel free to ask, discuss and enjoy......
    Once again, welcome to CrackBerry....

LP&HG
    07-28-14 03:19 AM
    Thank you Raj, I will surely ask for help of berry abusers here if need arise this is my first bb10 device and experience is pleasant so far and I have understood the eco system by and large. I guess it is those lurking minute trips & tricks that I need to address next. Hopefully I will be out with a month long use review in case some fence-sitters need it.
    07-31-14 01:44 PM
    Welcome and glad you decided to join us!
    08-02-14 10:39 AM
    Enjoy yourself here at crackberry, ??????

Posted via CB10
    08-02-14 10:58 AM
    my review is out on Z3 forum and i hope it will make some sense to those who are in for a unbiased review from ground up.
    08-14-14 10:12 AM
    Welcome! Enjoy!!!
    08-16-14 07:49 PM