Hi all, just got my 9700- sweet! Moved up from a trusty old 8310. One big problem is I cant work out how to move my down loaded apps to my desktop?? In particular, I love and rely upon World mate Live- (awesome app for somone who travels for a living!) On my 8310 it was a single click to launch from my desktop, now I currrently have to open BB apps, go to my world, select WML, run, log in- 5 steps instead of one!
    Can anyone tell me what i am missing here PLEASE
    12-31-09 12:40 AM
    you can move it anywhere you want, go to the icon, bb button, move to folder, slect home. Then move it anywhere on your home screen you want it
    12-31-09 12:42 AM
    thanks, i tried to follow yuor instructions, but if I go to the icon( by this i guess you mean open BB appss world to the icon i have downloaded), bb button ( select BB button and only options i have are help, log in, run, add reveiw,recommend,archive,delete, contact support,switch application- so i cant do any of this_ i must be doing something really stupid???) move to folder, slect home
    12-31-09 03:53 AM
    have just found it seems to be a theme related issue- i downloaded iberry and now WML is on my desktop!
    Can anyone recommend a clean, simple theme for 9700 that , like iberry places all apps on the desktop , or at least allows you to choose which apps to show and which to hide?
    Thanks,
    Eian
    12-31-09 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD