Hello everyone, I have been using a red 8310 Curve on AT&T for a couple of months and while it is fun to use, I do have a problem with the browser and why I am paying $30/mo for internet when all I can see is text(no images)

I also did the unlock code from uniquephones.com as I might be looking to upgrade to a Storm in the near future and know that I can get more selling it if it's unlocked and thus alleviate the cost of getting an unlocked Storm

After I put in the code it shows that I have an unread message and have checked all 3 email accounts, sms, etc and can't find it, is this common after doing an unlock or is there somewhere else I need to check?

Looking forward to learning about my BB, I am new to cell phone forums, but I'm on other forums so I know to use the search feature for most inquiries(I found out how to unlock a Storm for AT&T that way ), but the other issues I am having aren't as cut and dry so I don't know what terms to use to search.
    02-08-09 12:06 PM
    Welcome to CB you will get addicted to you berry. Enjoy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 02:51 PM
    Thanks!

BTW after putting a 2nd Tmobile SIM in to check to see if the unlock works now it says I have 2 unread messages and I can't find out where- it's not an email or SMS/MMS. Any idea where else I can check or if this is normal when you put a different SIM in after an unlock?
    02-08-09 10:03 PM
    woo hoo! welcome!
    02-08-09 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD