For some reason the memory on my blackberry has been going pretty quick. Last time I check it, it had no memory. I did a reboot, next thing you know, there was memory. Started chatting on BB Messenger again and bam... Memory is going low again. I have a 1gb memory card in it. I only have three songs downloaded into it, no videos, about 20 pictures, 50 contacts, 22BBM buddies, and I dont use yahoo, icq or msn mobile messenger. What can be causing this problem????

I also heard there is some "OS 4.5" thingamajig that you download for the bb but I am so new to this that I am afraid to mess it up and how and where can I find this download...

I would definitely appreciate any help with this and welcome any users that would like to be added to my BBM especially if your a BB master so I can bug ya all day...
    09-08-08 03:09 PM
    Also, I want to delete that Handango in had icon that appears on my blackberry. How can i get rid of that?
    09-08-08 03:24 PM
    Your card really only holds media. If you have a bunch of apps installed, that will pull down your memory. There are quite ax few threads on here explaining how to free up memory. VIigo was hogging mine until I used a maxmem link I found on here. Its not too difficult but I'm on the berry so I can't give you links. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-08 03:32 PM
    Another major culprit is not correctly closing apps.
    When you are in an app, instead of hiting the back button, or end button... You need to hit the menu button and scroll down to close and hit that. leaving apps running in the background eats alot of memory.
    09-08-08 05:50 PM
    09-08-08 06:00 PM
    Cool... see now I know... but how do I delete handango application. It still comes up when i turn on my phone and I already deleted it from the service book option since it did not appear in the application folder. I dont use it and hate looking at it...
    09-09-08 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD