• BB10

18 100.00%
  • Android 4.2.X

0 0%
  • iOS 7.x.x

0 0%
  • Windows Phone

0 0%
    Now I'm posting on Facebook and other sites to see who will you vote for, as the top choice in smart phone platforms. I'm dying to get some feedback and se what you all like better. And please give me a reason why your choice is best, don't be bashful just your honesty. Here's a list I would like to discuss---- Blackberry 10, Android 4.2.2 or better, last iOS 7.x.x... Let me know.
    diegonei likes this.
    01-04-14 10:09 PM
    iOS is a solid platform and Android has improved leaps and bounds since that lame 2.3 version. You forgot to add WP8 - which has the most out of the box UI out there right now - to your poll.

But there are things about BB10 that I won't let go off while I am allowed to choose.

And welcome to the forums!
    01-04-14 10:14 PM
    iOS and Android would be still the kings for a long time.... but bb10 does suit my needs a lot better

WP8 should get the greater growth since is a strong brand, and more phones are embrancing it
    diegonei likes this.
    01-04-14 10:15 PM
    Windows Phone added

PS keep the comments in check or you will be dealt with swiftly.
    01-04-14 10:23 PM
    2014 should at minimum indicate how well Chens plan is doing to successfully reverse BlackBerrys fortunes. It's hard to say how well BB10 will succeed at this point.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 10:24 PM
    BBOS will make a comeback, well is still strong for no non sense communication device

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Christian Brunette likes this.
    01-04-14 10:26 PM
    I don't think that BB will fade out completely, there's always shortfalls with companies starting ideas. Like when HTC was struggling with their hardware to improve it. But they came around quite vastly with a Flagship supermodel the One X. iPhone from 2nd Generation to the 5S iOS 7.X, remember when phones were just a PHONE blah , then smart phones come out rough start ouch!! Now the competition and stakes are high. Patience is a virtue.
    01-05-14 09:16 AM
    It is indeed going to be interesting! Welcome!
    01-05-14 04:25 PM
    I think Android will keep steam rolling the competition this year without remorse.

iOS8 and the rumored phablet iPhone6 might throw a few punches. The CEO has hinted at some big things.

Win8 is the dark horse here, making slow but progressive strides, but they have their own CEO (or lack of) issues.

BB10 is currently lacking vision, in the sense that the mobile computing dream is out the window, the new CEO has been active but vague, so anything could transpire from BlackBerry.

We may see some new OS's (jolla/tizen)

Definitely an interesting year.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-14 05:14 PM
    You are all very insightful wow love the beautiful comments, keep them coming, I'm also learning a lot from all of you! Thumbs up
    01-05-14 05:41 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. If enough people start to see what BB10 is like, and realize it can run DROID apps it will do fine.
    01-06-14 09:11 AM
    I'm just hoping in the following weeks or months the BB10 OS will open its doors to allow users to fully enjoy the google play store and download from the site straight to your Q5 Q10 Z10 Z30 or what have you.? Cause as of now without going into developer mode and using other 3rd party software, the google play store says no compatible devices found! I can hack I choose to be legit and be patient. Don't like instability in my devices.
    01-06-14 10:03 AM
    Don't forget to vote, take the poll today and find out where your peers will go.

Also leave a comment, looking forward to your results. Even talk about the cool things that caught your interest at CES 2014 Vegas.
    01-11-14 09:19 AM
    I can't wait to see what happens next. It will be an awesome year!!! And welcome aboard!

Posted from my awesome Q10 via CB10.
    01-12-14 07:10 AM
    Been researching Jakarta Foxconn project? Interesting news coming.
    I can't wait to see what happens next. It will be an awesome year!!! And welcome aboard!

Posted from my awesome Q10 via CB10.
    01-12-14 07:48 AM
    Sup Chris! Welcome to CB! Kind of a captive audience here.
    01-14-14 08:16 AM
    Trying to keep the fire alive, lol I hope you were talking to me Rich.C, truing real hard to be part of a team and get a little recognition CES Had some good things to show for 2014 so far, I hope Kevin had a good vibe from Chen. And that we can look forward to a great year packed with features for our not so virgin OS 10 "ShockWave" hahaha I just love saying that not actual name for BlackBerry OS10.. and looking forward to this Jakarta Project I've been reading about, fill in the missing details if you have any lol your friend and follower

Sup Chris! Welcome to CB! Kind of a captive audience here.
    pkcable likes this.
    01-14-14 08:50 AM
    Trying to keep the fire alive, lol I hope you were talking to me Rich.C, truing real hard to be part of a team and get a little recognition CES Had some good things to show for 2014 so far, I hope Kevin had a good vibe from Chen. And that we can look forward to a great year packed with features for our not so virgin OS 10 "ShockWave" hahaha I just love saying that not actual name for BlackBerry OS10.. and looking forward to this Jakarta Project I've been reading about, fill in the missing details if you have any lol your friend and follower
    Unfortunately not TOO much info comes my way, BUT when my bosses get info they are pretty quick to publish it on the blog pages, just keep your eyes on the CB front page at CrackBerry.com | The #1 Site for BlackBerry Users (and Abusers!). Also if you follow Kevin, Adam, Bla1ze, etc on twitter they often tweet out stuff too.
    01-14-14 09:02 AM