why to wipe device?
I just want to know why it matters what base you have before installing a hybrid os, as long as the device will be wiped out.
I mean if I have base .714 on my device, why it matters if I uninstall it from pc, wipe out me device and then install .746 and then shrink and install??? thank you in advance
- 11-06-12, 10:27 AM #2
Re: why to wipe device?
You don't have to, i believe the main reason is to prevent any third party app conflictions. Personally i don't wipe before installing a hybrid, as loader wipes before install anyway.Device(s):
Curve 9300> Bold 9700> Z10> Samsung Galaxy Note 2>Z10 #BlackBerryByChoice
Tablet: BlackBerry Playbook 32GB
- By Matrix Leader in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 6Last Post: 08-16-10, 07:42 AM
- By Matan_H in forum BlackBerry OS 5 & 4.xReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-10, 05:38 PM
- By backjustintime in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 5Last Post: 05-02-10, 01:29 PM
- By mojo pin in forum BlackBerry Pearl FlipReplies: 4Last Post: 03-09-10, 05:56 PM
- By purpleberry218 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 1Last Post: 09-30-09, 03:27 PM