Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree22Likes
    CrackBerry User

I'm a lurker that has been reading this forum since right after I got my 8310. I currently have a 9810 and really like it. I've been reading this forum so long that I feel like I know most of you, but you obviously don't know me. I've installed most of the leaks and many of the hybrids on my 9810. I'm in an AT&T problem zone south of Columbus, OH. This has been a great hybrid for me so far. It is smooth for scrolling, and early indications are good battery life. It is also AT&T call friendly in my area. I've struggled with data connectivity with various builds but this one has given me some of the best so far. Just a note that it is very important to install each hybrid in it's own unique fashion. I had been running BL 7.1 for AT&T users and they just have you copy over the java folder with theirs. Mecca has provided a complete solution and you replace the base 746 folder with his. On my initial install, I just copied Mecca's hybrid files over the top of the base 746 files and it installed fine, but I could not maintain a Blackberry Service (BIS) connection over the carrier network. I could over Wi-Fi but not over H+. I re-read the posts carefully and installed properly and I'm not aware of any issues at this time. The only thing I miss (but not too much) is the Blackberry social feeds app. Thanks for this hybrid!

--TF
    Thanked by:
    Mecca EL (12-16-2012) 
    Blacklatino and Mecca EL like this.

Global Posts
    10,749 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me. :)

Quote Originally Posted by TechFossil View Post
    I'm a lurker that has been reading this forum since right after I got my 8310. I currently have a 9810 and really like it. I've been reading this forum so long that I feel like I know most of you, but you obviously don't know me. I've installed most of the leaks and many of the hybrids on my 9810. I'm in an AT&T problem zone south of Columbus, OH. This has been a great hybrid for me so far. It is smooth for scrolling, and early indications are good battery life. It is also AT&T call friendly in my area. I've struggled with data connectivity with various builds but this one has given me some of the best so far. Just a note that it is very important to install each hybrid in it's own unique fashion. I had been running BL 7.1 for AT&T users and they just have you copy over the java folder with theirs. Mecca has provided a complete solution and you replace the base 746 folder with his. On my initial install, I just copied Mecca's hybrid files over the top of the base 746 files and it installed fine, but I could not maintain a Blackberry Service (BIS) connection over the carrier network. I could over Wi-Fi but not over H+. I re-read the posts carefully and installed properly and I'm not aware of any issues at this time. The only thing I miss (but not too much) is the Blackberry social feeds app. Thanks for this hybrid!

--TF
    Here is a link to social feeds to save you some time: OTA link - http://t.co/wJ7rTHaB
    Old ZEN Saying: "Be master of mind rather than mastered by mind." / Yes, Anger Management does work. 5th time is the charm./ My Zin: I can't help everyone....but, I can help someone./ Shh...Mrs. Peevers' biggest fan. / BB10 OS Archives
    CrackBerry User

Default THE TWIN PRIMES...THETA PRIME for AT&T and 9810 users!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklatino View Post
    Here is a link to social feeds to save you some time: OTA link - http://t.co/wJ7rTHaB
    Thanks for the link.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    Running .912 with .861 SFI for 9810.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12