Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 211
Like Tree131Likes
  1. Explorertml's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    148 Posts
    #151  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayohslay View Post
    Do you understand what am i saying? I need an OFFLINE INSTALLER for your Hybrid BBM...
    Goodmorning Slayohslay,

    Why! Do need an OFFLINE INSTALLER for your Hybrid BBM??? you don't like the one that is all ready included within the V3?

    I don't really understand your question in regards to your BBM app install question

    Tom and Seno
  2. dkgip's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    199 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #152  

    Default Transformer EXXtreme Brutale OS Hybrid for Bold 9900

    Quote Originally Posted by explorertml View Post
    ........Perhaps re-install our V3 again and please this time try not to shrink your OS before you install and if you do shrink your OS before your re-install please use care in what your shrinking cuz almost everything is interconnected

    Regards,
    Tom and Seno
    Yes, I did shrink the OS down...I'll give it another try without shrinking. Thanks!

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
  3. Explorertml's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    148 Posts
    #153  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dkgip View Post
    Yes, I did shrink the OS down...I'll give it another try without shrinking. Thanks!

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Thanks dkgip,

    I think you will be all good this time around...

    Keep us updated!

    Tom and Seno
  4. Slayohslay's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    511 Posts
    PIN
    292C6291
    #154  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by explorertml View Post
    Goodmorning Slayohslay,

    Why! Do need an OFFLINE INSTALLER for your Hybrid BBM??? you don't like the one that is all ready included within the V3?

    I don't really understand your question in regards to your BBM app install question

    Tom and Seno
    I accidently replaced your bbm hybrid with an official one, so i need it back. Thats why im asking you for a Offline Installer for it. But, nvm...
    Proud owner of Blackberry Bold 9900 White!
    Running ; Berrylicious RC14B + .912 sfi
  5. Explorertml's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    148 Posts
    #155  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayohslay View Post
    I accidently replaced your bbm hybrid with an official one, so i need it back. Thats why im asking you for a Offline Installer for it. But, nvm...
    Okay then. I hear you....

    Please go or add this link to your BB Browser on your Bold 9000 and download it the BBM from on your device.

    Web Site: BlackBerry OTA Downloads

    I think its the 1st one from the top...(make sure that its for the 7.1 OS please)

    Let me know how it works out for you, please

    Tom and Seno
  6. Slayohslay's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    511 Posts
    PIN
    292C6291
    #156  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by explorertml View Post
    Okay then. I hear you....

    Please go or add this link to your BB Browser on your Bold 9000 and download it the BBM from on your device.

    Web Site: BlackBerry OTA Downloads

    I think its the 1st one from the top...(make sure that its for the 7.1 OS please)

    Let me know how it works out for you, please

    Tom and Seno
    That one is the normal BBM, not Hybrid BBM. Nvm, forget it, thanks anyways
    Proud owner of Blackberry Bold 9900 White!
    Running ; Berrylicious RC14B + .912 sfi
  7. Explorertml's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    148 Posts
    #157  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayohslay View Post
    That one is the normal BBM, not Hybrid BBM. Nvm, forget it, thanks anyways
    Don't be silly Slayohslay,

    Go download it from the web site I suggested you will not have any performance issues it will be the same as the hybrid bbm core files, or if you have the time do a wipe and re-install again and heads up when your shrinking if your able to try to not shrink anything this time around and trust me you will have a great Hybrid...

    Sorry that you messed up your BBM when you done the original install please be careful next time around...

    Tom and Seno
  8. ochid's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    32 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #158  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayohslay View Post
    I accidently replaced your bbm hybrid with an official one, so i need it back. Thats why im asking you for a Offline Installer for it. But, nvm...
    Please. Try this one if you have a problem about installation you can. Add my PIN number, I will sent you with ββℳ function
    Attached Files Attached Files
  9. Slayohslay's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    511 Posts
    PIN
    292C6291
    #159  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ochid View Post
    Please. Try this one if you have a problem about installation you can. Add my PIN number, I will sent you with ββℳ function
    Thank you, finally!
    Proud owner of Blackberry Bold 9900 White!
    Running ; Berrylicious RC14B + .912 sfi
  10. Slayohslay's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    511 Posts
    PIN
    292C6291
    #160  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by explorertml View Post
    Don't be silly Slayohslay,

    Go download it from the web site I suggested you will not have any performance issues it will be the same as the hybrid bbm core files, or if you have the time do a wipe and re-install again and heads up when your shrinking if your able to try to not shrink anything this time around and trust me you will have a great Hybrid...

    Sorry that you messed up your BBM when you done the original install please be careful next time around...

    Tom and Seno
    I didnt mess it up, im trying other version of bbm. And then im thinking of revert it back to yours. Nevermind, got the link from ochid already. Thanks for you replies tho.
    Proud owner of Blackberry Bold 9900 White!
    Running ; Berrylicious RC14B + .912 sfi
  11. audio_engr's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,095 Global Posts
    PIN
    its hexadecimal ...
    #161  

    Default

    Tom & Seno

    V3 is settling in pretty well as ADR is falling which is a good sign. Its my DAY-3 of install and its looking good.

    There are NO issues noted so far - w.r.t. Voice-calls, Call quality, Emails, BBM, SMS, Browser and pictures transfer over BBM. Everything is functioning splendidly and esp. data oriented stuff. .

    So far so good. Very Stable !!

  12. Slayohslay's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    511 Posts
    PIN
    292C6291
    #162  

    Default

    ADR is pretty good, but the MDR is a little bit high. Maybe because of the speed on its performance i suppose. will report more. So far so good no issue, pretty solid build, thumbs up (Y)
    Proud owner of Blackberry Bold 9900 White!
    Running ; Berrylicious RC14B + .912 sfi
  13. Slayohslay's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    511 Posts
    PIN
    292C6291
    #163  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by audio_engr View Post
    Tom & Seno

    V3 is settling in pretty well as ADR is falling which is a good sign. Its my DAY-3 of install and its looking good.

    There are NO issues noted so far - w.r.t. Voice-calls, Call quality, Emails, BBM, SMS, Browser and pictures transfer over BBM. Everything is functioning splendidly and esp. data oriented stuff. .

    So far so good. Very Stable !!

    http://i45.tinypic.com/28uock3.jpg
    Not bad!
    Proud owner of Blackberry Bold 9900 White!
    Running ; Berrylicious RC14B + .912 sfi
  14. Explorertml's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    148 Posts
    #164  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by audio_engr View Post
    Tom & Seno

    V3 is settling in pretty well as ADR is falling which is a good sign. Its my DAY-3 of install and its looking good.

    There are NO issues noted so far - w.r.t. Voice-calls, Call quality, Emails, BBM, SMS, Browser and pictures transfer over BBM. Everything is functioning splendidly and esp. data oriented stuff. .

    So far so good. Very Stable !!

    http://i45.tinypic.com/28uock3.jpg
    Hi audio_engr,

    We are both very pleased that our V3 is working out well for you, in the next 48hours you will be 100% where you want to be and at this point our V3 has settled for you!

    Thank you for taking the time to post your stats for all of us

    Best Regards,

    Tom and Seno
    Thanked by:
    audio_engr (11-15-2012) 
  15. Explorertml's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    148 Posts
    #165  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayohslay View Post
    Not bad!
    Hi again, Slayohslay

    We hope you now got your BBM up and working?

    Give your V3 Hybrid a couple of more days for it too settle and you will be able to see and feel how this V3 Hybrid that you did install from us really unleashes the power of the BlackBerry Bold 9900 Device...

    We both are pleased that you really like it

    Keep us posted if you have the time....

    Regards,
    Tom and Seno
  16. Eskibo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    130 Posts
    #166  

    Default

    Hey guys

    I've been running V3 for a few days now, but my battery drains insanely fast. With stock OS i typically go 1½ days with data turned on, but with V3 I'm hardly doing 12 hours with data turned off (I know this because I experienced it with data on first, and decided to try a full day without data enabled).
    Do you have an idea why this might be?
    My V3 install is untouched/ I didnt remove any cods or what not. I did install the Danish language pack you supplied for me, but the draining started before that.

    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Eskibo; 11-15-2012 at 01:52 PM. Reason: typo
  17. audio_engr's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,095 Global Posts
    PIN
    its hexadecimal ...
    #167  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by explorertml View Post
    Hi audio_engr,

    We are both very pleased that our V3 is working out well for you, in the next 48hours you will be 100% where you want to be and at this point our V3 has settled for you!

    Thank you for taking the time to post your stats for all of us

    Best Regards,

    Tom and Seno
    The pleasure is all mine ...

    You have a genuine winner of a Hybrid here as performance results all speak for it. We are merely the Testers but its your caliber that is living proof.

    Thumbs UP is what I can offer !! ...
  18. audio_engr's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,095 Global Posts
    PIN
    its hexadecimal ...
    #168  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by explorertml View Post
    Hi audio_engr,

    We are both very pleased that our V3 is working out well for you, in the next 48hours you will be 100% where you want to be and at this point our V3 has settled for you!

    Thank you for taking the time to post your stats for all of us

    Best Regards,

    Tom and Seno
    The pleasure is all mine ...

    You have a genuine winner of a Hybrid here as performance results all speak for it. We are merely the Testers but its your caliber that is living proof.

    Thumbs UP is what I can offer !! ...

    Super work and well done ...
  19. Explorertml's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    148 Posts
    #169  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by audio_engr View Post
    The pleasure is all mine ...

    You have a genuine winner of a Hybrid here as performance results all speak for it. We are merely the Testers but its your caliber that is living proof.

    Thumbs UP is what I can offer !! ...

    Super work and well done ...
    Hello again audio_engr,

    Thank you very much for your insight and very kind comments in regards to our new style of Hybrids products for your BB Bold 9900 Device

    Our Best Regards, to you audio_engr

    Tom and Seno
  20. Explorertml's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    148 Posts
    #170  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eskibo View Post
    Hey guys

    I've been running V3 for a few days now, but my battery drains insanely fast. With stock OS i typically go 1½ days with data turned on, but with V3 I'm hardly doing 12 hours with data turned off (I know this because I experienced it with data on first, and decided to try a full day without data enabled).
    Do you have an idea why this might be?
    My V3 install is untouched/ I didnt remove any cods or what not. I did install the Danish language pack you supplied for me, but the draining started before that.

    Thanks in advance.
    Hi there, Eskibo

    Thank you very much for this report and we are now looking into this problem for you...

    Can you please tell me if this is a brand new bold 9900?

    (01) is it at least 3 years old?

    (02) 1 year old?

    (03) less then 1 year old?

    It matters big time, in what series you got and its very important without getting right into it in detail at this time...

    If you are have the 3 year older one please use the V1, instead of the V3

    If you have the middle production one within 2 years or less go for the V2

    If you have the brand new one and its within the 1 year mark please as you see use the V2 or V3 they both a great for any most current Bold 9900 Series

    ( its the type of boards and chip and hardware within each of these Bolds that's why I am asking )

    The older ones have a very cheap board and chip and RIM was aware that they had problems

    The middle one also had a minor issue with the new version of boards and chips that they upgraded from the old one it was like a update Vbb1347 from Vbb1200

    The new ones that have been made since late 2011 and right into 2012 have a brand new re-designed board and they had too make this big change under the $$$ the current pressure RIM is under, in other world the new BB Bold 9900 the latest one Rocks and its out of RIM's, ( RND and QNA Section ) with a Full Good Report system wide...

    Please uninstall it ASAP! you are really overloading your device...

    Please think hard and find what time line you really think your Bold 9900 was made its very important...

    We will be waiting for your reply in what Bold you own and one of us will confirm if your going on V1 or V2

    Now worries this will be solved ASAP

    Tom and Seno
    Thanked by:
    Eskibo (11-16-2012) 
  21. barbarianthemadserb's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    371 Posts
    Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    #171  

    Default

    How do I find out which year my BB9900 was made?
    Thank you in advance
  22. Explorertml's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    148 Posts
    #172  

    Default Transformer EXXtreme Brutale OS Hybrid for Bold 9900

    Quote Originally Posted by barbarianthemadserb View Post
    How do I find out which year my BB9900 was made?
    Thank you in advance
    Hi there, barbarianthemadserb

    (01) Your service provider will know they have this data when your service providers on site stores/warehouse make the request to open a new account or if your doing an upgrade these data is on the 2nd level customer care level. ( you in other words you will need a family member or a friend who is working within the company to get you that information only )

    (02) You can go to a cell phone repair shop and real good one and ask them to get you that information they must be a BlackBerry service shop and they will tell you and give you a print out cuz RIM has provided them a BlackBerry Scanner to Scan that bar code within the battery bed

    (03) I don't suggest this option, you can take it apart and remove the screen and remove the board and you will be able to see a small sticker with the pass test and a date, you can only do this with the 3 year old Bolds and perhaps the middle of the pack 2 year old Bolds, but the brand new ones that have been out since late 2011 to this day you cant take them apart they have a dumb knuckle security screws that are temper prof and require a RIM only designed dumb knuckle screw remover or bit...

    Hope I satisfied your question with my reply...

    Tom and Seno
    Last edited by explorertml; 11-15-2012 at 06:31 PM.
    Eskibo likes this.
  23. barbarianthemadserb's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    371 Posts
    Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    #173  

    Default

    Thank you very much for that information.
    Just to add some more. I did not realize about the several versions of motherboards and it has not been mentioned anywhere else on any forum that talks about blackberry 9900. I guess RIM has really kept this quiet eh. Any way, I really appreciate this new bit of knowledge that you have given me.
    I will eventually find which version I have as per your suggestions. For now though, I am reloading v3 and will give it a more thorough test than I did last time. It loaded up way better this time than the first time I tried it and BB apps shows up correct.
    Thank you again.
    Last edited by barbarianthemadserb; 11-15-2012 at 05:50 PM.
  24. ochid's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    32 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #174  

    Default Transformer EXXtreme Brutale OS Hybrid for Bold 9900

    Your'e welcome Brother Serb, I hope you will enjoyed with our H​ybrid,












    Tom and Seno

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using TRANSFORMER EXXTreme AGILE-S + BBM7.0.0.85 Hybrid
  25. Eskibo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    130 Posts
    #175  

    Default

    Thank you very much for that info. I just dug out my receipt, and my phone is from the 28th of March 2012 - it almost only just passed the 6months mark, so pretty new still.

    I have some follow up news regarding the battery. I tried entirely switching off the radio when I went to bed. It was fully charged and when I woke up this morning it was down to 70%. There's definitely something leaching off of the battery here. Usually when abroad I turn off the radio on my private phone when not directly using it, and it lasts me 5 days on a single charge.

    Edit: Just completely wiped the phone using BBSAK and conducted a new clean V3 install. Will let you know how it goes
    Last edited by Eskibo; 11-16-2012 at 01:14 AM.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. UMA OS Update for Bold 9900
    By jc_halifax in forum Rogers
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-11-2014, 03:49 PM
  2. ATT OS Update for Bold 9900??
    By b00d9 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-07-2012, 12:04 PM
  3. Bluetooth Issues on OS .540 for Bold 9900
    By duspin in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 11:54 PM
  4. New 5.0 OS hybrid for the Bold! .282 with 5.0 browser!
    By bmwmpower in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OS
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 06:58 PM
  5. New 5.0 OS hybrid for the Bold! .282 with 5.0 browser!
    By bmwmpower in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 06:58 PM

Posting Permissions