01-01-12 10:33 AM
- Raikkohad V8
(Hybrid For Multi Device (9800,97XX also 9300)
Thanks for all support and good feedback from all..
Now.. We introduced the new version.
Mix Java :
184.108.40.2066 + 220.127.116.11
About Screen/Apps Version/Platform:
18.104.22.1686 / 22.214.171.124 /126.96.36.199
. Download & Install your selected device OS( Using Base 706)
Example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700a_v188.8.131.526_P184.108.40.206\
2. Delete "VENDOR.XML" in folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\
3. Delete all Files & Folder in the base OS, for example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700a_v220.127.116.116_P18.104.22.168\
4. Download, Extract, copy and paste the downloaded file as per your device (Ex: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700a_v22.214.171.1246_P126.96.36.199\
5. Fully backup your blackberry with desktop manager, with radios off.
6. Backup your apps using VNBButil/BBMC/BBSAK
7. Wipe your device with JL_CMDR / BBSAK / VNBBUtil
8. Run C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe
9. Select what you need to install carefully to optimise free memory.
10. After initial booting (Radios still OFF)... run a few second.... then do a battery pull
11. With Radios OFF - restore your Apps Backup...
12. With radios off, restore your apps and .ipd backup with BDM and then do a battery pull.
13. Final Check All your data and apps all available as u want.
14. Then do another battery pull. Before you turn your Radios/Wifi back ON,.
15. Enjoy your hybrid, give it a minimum of 4 hours before you do another battery pull.
13. For best result, do 3 battery pulls a day, 6 hours apart for the first 48 hours.
9300 V8.rar12-19-11 01:29 PMLike 13
- lost the "quick select" tick in the language options at every hard reboot,did you resolve this problem ? and how can i get my "software update" back, only the bb at&t machines have the "software update" to fix some network problem. only the raikkohad v2.5 have this option12-19-11 02:17 PMLike 1
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com12-19-11 02:22 PM
regards12-19-11 02:28 PM
- In China,mobile internet runs to be broken many times in a day,it means they can't browse the internet on the third party apps,and chinese bbers and programers designed an app called broken net fixup for the os 5,but we cant fix the broken net on the os6,only the at&t machines have the "software update" option which can fix the broken net,so,it's very important stuff,thank you very much,could you send me the neccery cods for the device - 9300,97xx,9800 from your newest hybrid v8 ?12-19-11 02:35 PM
- why chinese blackberry devices(os5,6) face to the broken net ? becouse of the mobile operator will earn a lot of money, ---- (((((a bis/bes user won't have a broken net !!!!!!!)))), it's up to them(mobile operator)!
so you got it,so help us(chinese bbers) please,thanks!12-19-11 02:41 PM
- 12-20-11 12:54 AM
i know it's un-needed for you,but it's important for me,thanks12-20-11 01:56 AM
- 12-21-11 07:48 AM
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com12-21-11 11:06 PMLike 2
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD