raikkohad v6 for 9300/9670/97xx/9800
(Hybrid For Multi Device (9800,97XX also 9300 + 91XX)
Thanks for all support and good feedback from all..
Now.. We introduced the new version….
Let’s Enjoy Begin……
Mix Java :
About Screen/Apps Version/Platform:
220.127.116.116 / 18.104.22.168 /22.214.171.124
the issue with notification bar corrected as occur on v5
1. Download & Install your selected device OS(Only Using Base 706)
Example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700a_v126.96.36.1996_P188.8.131.52\
2. Delete "VENDOR.XML" in folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\
3. Delete all Files & Folder in the base OS, for example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700a_v184.108.40.2066_P220.127.116.11\
4. Download, Extract, copy and paste the downloaded file as per your device (Ex: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700a_v18.104.22.1686_P22.214.171.124\
5. Fully backup your blackberry with desktop manager, with radios off.
6. Backup your apps using VNBButil/BBMC/BBSAK
7. Wipe your device with JL_CMDR / BBSAK / VNBBUtil
8. Run C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe
9. Select what you need to install carefully to optimise free memory.
10. After initial booting (Radios still OFF)... run a few second.... then do a battery pull
11. With Radios OFF - restore your Apps Backup...
12. With radios off, restore your apps and .ipd backup with BDM and then do a battery pull.
13. Final Check All your data and apps all available as u want.
14. Then do another battery pull. Before you turn your Radios/Wifi back ON,.
15. Enjoy your hybrid, give it a minimum of 4 hours before you do another battery pull.
13. For best result, do 3 battery pulls a day, 6 hours apart for the first 48 hours.
for 9700 device
for 9100& 9300&9670 java cods only
For 9300 + 91XX+9670
For info: USER WILL BE FEEL SLUGGISH for 1ST 3-4HOURS AFTER INSTALLATION.
- BUT AFTER A FEW BATT PULL OUT….. THE PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY WILL BEGIN…
- JUST BE PATIENT….
Last edited by ohad_129; 11-29-2011 at 02:23 AM.thank to everyone have a good day
- CrackBerry Newbie
11-27-2011, 07:32 PM #4
- 6 Posts
Ive installed the hybrid per instructed, but have some trouble getting BeWeather to run. I get an uncaught exception: this application is already running in the process. How do I resolve this issue. I would like to keep using this hybrid (everything else seems to be working fine)but BeWeather is an app is use daily and can't see sacrificing this to run a hybrid. Any help would be appreciated.
- 11-27-2011, 08:52 PM #5
or maybe this apps not compatible with OS7.1 module...
this hybrid have more than hundred module from 7.1.....
* just testing install and run BeWeather Free Edition.... no prob with it....
maybe u should try to install it back...
Last edited by raikko5; 11-27-2011 at 08:59 PM.
- CrackBerry Newbie
11-27-2011, 10:07 PM #6
- 6 Posts
Last edited by crashdavis919; 11-27-2011 at 10:19 PM. Reason: typos
- 11-28-2011, 03:44 PM #15
hi I have installed the hybrid but me e-mails are not being pushed to my phone, I try readding my e-mail addresses but it keeps telling me the infomation I have entered is incorrect. How can I solve this problem.
- 11-28-2011, 05:27 PM #17
i dont think so cause when click the forgot password icon i get a message saying>>> you device encountered a problem with this application server. select ok and repeat the action again. i used 9800jAsia_PBr6.0.0_rel3049_PL126.96.36.199_A188.8.131.526_ Vodafone_New_Zealand as the base could that be the problem.
Last edited by yhenks; 11-28-2011 at 05:29 PM.
- 11-28-2011, 07:43 PM #18
i tried with a few device (Torch 9800) got no prob with it...
Installation Guide :
- Install BAse 706
- Delete all folder & files inside the OS Base Folder (Not the base OS folder)
- Download the link 9800.
- Extract, copy and paste the the base folder.
- Wipe ur device then run apploader.
If u no time to reinstall it back....
use below link for email setup.
Inject using BBSAK..
- 11-28-2011, 07:45 PM #19
Hi Eli, I am about to inject it to my 9300 and it says for java cods only. Does it mean that I just need to replace java folder on OS base or Do I need to replace the entire folder on loader files of OS base ? Sorry for this basic question, I am a newbie here and need to give it a try. Also, can I use OS base '706 for 9800 to be injected in 9300 after replacing the java cods folder ? or I need to use OS '666 for 9300 for base ? Many thanks
Last edited by brunomay28; 11-28-2011 at 09:09 PM.
- CrackBerry Abuser
11-29-2011, 03:51 AM #22
- 202 Posts
- 11-29-2011, 05:16 AM #23
i reinstalled the hybrid and the problem is still there, when i inject the email set up u gave me and restore my blackberry my email icons show up but i still wont receive any email, usually i receive email from beta zone almost instantly. and it being a couple hours now since i am waiting, did any one else have this problem.
- 11-29-2011, 05:22 AM #24
What's all this about a base OS? Based on the installation instructions, the base OS is meaningless as you delete everything anyways. In fact, I think my "base OS" folder was for a 9630 as I just copied all the V6 files into the last Loader folder I had installed.