Raikkohad Reborn 912 Edition (For OS6 Multi Device - 9300, 97XX & 9800)
Raikkohad Reborn 912 Edition
(Hybrid For OS6 Multi Device (9300, 97XX & 9800)
Thanks for all support and good feedback from all..
Now.. We introduced our new reborn version….
Let’s Enjoy Begin……
Thanks to Ohad129 for help me to make this hybrid.
Mix Java :
188.8.131.523 + 7.1.0.XXX
About Screen/Apps Version/Platform:
184.108.40.2063 / 220.127.116.114 / 18.104.22.168
BlackBerry Messenger 22.214.171.124
DocsToGo – Raikkohad Hybrid V1
GTalk, WLM & YM 126.96.36.199
WhatsApp Messenger 2.8.4125
Email Setup 72.12.0215
Also a few application and themes.
Advantages Using This Hybrid:
1. Less memory and battery drain, speedy boot up time, and speedy browser.
2. GPS, Bluetooth, 3G and Wifi locks faster than standard or leaked OS.
1. Download & Install your selected device OS( Using Base 723)
Example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700a_v188.8.131.523_P184.108.40.206\
2. Delete "VENDOR.XML" in folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\
3. Delete all Files & Folder in the base OS, for example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700a_v220.127.116.113_P18.104.22.168\
4. Download, Extract, copy and paste the downloaded file as per your device (Ex: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700a_v22.214.171.1243_P126.96.36.199\
5. Fully backup your blackberry with desktop manager, with radios off.
6. Backup your apps using VNBButil/BBMC/BBSAK
7. Wipe your device with JL_CMDR / BBSAK / VNBBUtil
8. Run C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe
9. Select what you need to install carefully to optimise free memory.
10. After initial booting (Radios still OFF)... run a few second.... then do a battery pull
11. With Radios OFF - restore your Apps Backup...
12. With radios off, restore your apps and .ipd backup with BDM and then do a battery pull.
13. Final Check All your data and apps all available as u want.
14. Then do another battery pull. Before you turn your Radios/Wifi back ON,.
15. Enjoy your hybrid, give it a minimum of 3-4 hours before you do another battery pull.
13. For best result, do 2-3 battery pulls a day, 6 hours apart for the first 48 hours.
ADDITIONAL INFO BEFORE INSTALLATION:
- For info:
- USER WILL BE FEEL SLUGGISH for 1ST 6-24 HOURS AFTER INSTALLATION.
- AFTER A FEW BATT PULL OUT, THE PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY WILL BEGIN…
- JUST BE PATIENT….
Attention For All User
• Due to bad weather, GPS Locking could be long take a long time.. Just be patient…
• Also cause of BIS Network/provider not stable enough will also reduce effectiveness..
• Just be patient…
• This hybrid will give better results after 24hours and above
Hope you’ll will enjoy this hybrid..
Mainly this hybrid focusing on Overall Performance, ADR & MDR stability
THIS HYBRID ALREADY SHRINK OUT / YOU CAN SHRINK AGAIN IF U ADVANCED USER
P/S: Please Click 'LIKE BUTTON' if u like it....
TIME ZONE UPDATER PATCH
Pls Inject this Patch Using BBSAK or Other BB Tools
Feel free to donate for any of Our Blackberry Hybrid
Pls Visit Our Blog for Latest and Update Hybrid
Raikkohad Hybrid Team
Last edited by raikko5; 09-26-2012 at 10:15 AM.
- CrackBerry Abuser
09-18-2012, 05:35 AM #5thank to everyone have a good day
- 219 Posts
- 09-18-2012, 06:03 PM #11
Can we have a link for a full version? My shrinking needs may not match yours (for one, I do need Portuguese on my device!)
Glad you're back in the game!
ohyaaa. what do u mean by full version?
if u want just Portuguese cod.... u can get it from ur base
before u replace with our hybrid...
optional : u can copy paste into java folder before install.
or inject using that cod like bbsak if hybrid already in yours....
p/s: i help u this time... pls download attachment.. enjoy..
- 09-18-2012, 08:29 PM #13
Hope those are PT_BR cods Hehe... Me don't care for the European version.
Anyway, I'll just dump the hybrid over a base, that should work fine!
- 09-22-2012, 11:12 PM #20
Some problem for this hybdrid.. I hope u read this..sorry for my bad grammar.. Hahaha
Some problem are :
1. Not include CJK -_- but some not important font , u include there , example trebuchet, misc, verdana etc
2. Problem for time zone .. I'm from Jakarta n should be my time zone is bangkok (+7) right? And ur hybrid already set up to dhaka (+6) , so I'm setp up to bangkok (+7), I don't know why, time zone error, example, at blackberry 10.00, the time real is 09.00 ..its no problem if I'm set to manual.. But if I'm set to automatic, its not 09.00 but 10.00
3.All of my bbm contact, the time zone set up to dhaka (+6) -_-
4. U not deleted Wallpaper original from blackberry so its eat many memory I think
5. Foursquare unavailable for my device , in the past, I still can use my foursquare, but I'm use ur hybrid , foursquare not available for my device blackberry appworld say..
Please fix that... Thank u.. I'm ur fans for Bzone.us
- CJK - yes its already there.. just tick within installation time.. or.. u can inject using previous CJK u have it.... (very limited demand on CJK).
- Time zone here not problem... maybe u must activate ur BIS... pls check back ur setting... or.. after u setting... pls pull batt..
-u also can shrink it back for that wallpaper
(i cannot simply shrink it... cause of user demand)
- 4square also no problem here.. thats weird.. or u try download it back...
the best solution... wipe and reinstall back this hybrid...
- 09-23-2012, 11:10 AM #22
Cjk not in there.. I already saw there in ur folder hybrid..i cant tick because no box for i'm to tick... And time zone is problem... All set up to dhaka+6... I already wipe n reinstall n this happened again.. Im using 9780..im swear u can try or see or check again ur hybrid os