Raikkohad 749 Edition 1 (Hybrid For OS6 Devices)
(Hybrid For OS6 Multi Device (9300, 9650, 97XX & 9800)
Mix Java :
184.108.40.206XX + 220.127.116.11XX + 18.104.22.168XX + 22.214.171.124XX +126.96.36.199XX
About Screen/Apps Version/Platform:
188.8.131.529 / 184.108.40.2065 / 220.127.116.11
BlackBerry Messenger 18.104.22.168
DocsToGo + PDF – Raikkohad Hybrid V2
Windows Live Messenger 22.214.171.124
Yahoo Messenger 126.96.36.199
WhatsApp Messenger 2.9.571
Email Setup 72.12.0215
Also a few application and themes.
Advantages Using This Hybrid:
1. Less memory and battery drain, speedy boot up time, and speedy browser.
2. GPS, Bluetooth, 3G and Wifi locks faster than standard or leaked OS.
1. Download & Install your selected device OS( Base 749 Only)
Example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700a_v188.8.131.529_P184.108.40.206\
2. Delete "VENDOR.XML" in folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\
3. Delete all Files & Folder in the base OS, for example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700a_v220.127.116.119_P18.104.22.168\
4. Download, Extract, copy and paste the downloaded file as per your device (Ex: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700a_v22.214.171.1249_P126.96.36.199\
5. Fully backup your blackberry with desktop manager, with radios off.
6. Backup your apps using VNBButil/BBMC/BBSAK
7. Wipe your device with JL_CMDR / BBSAK / VNBBUtil
8. Run C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe
9. Select what you need to install carefully to optimise free memory.
10. After initial booting (Radios still OFF)... run a few second.... then do a battery pull
11. With Radios OFF - restore your Apps Backup...
12. With radios off, restore your apps and .ipd backup with BDM and then do a battery pull.
13. Final Check All your data and apps all available as u want.
14. Then do another battery pull. Before you turn your Radios/Wifi back ON,.
15. Enjoy your hybrid, give it a minimum of 3-4 hours before you do another battery pull.
13. For best result, do 2-3 battery pulls a day, 6 hours apart for the first 48 hours.
Hope you’ll will enjoy this hybrid..
Mainly this hybrid focusing on Overall Performance, ADR & MDR stability
P/S: Please Click 'LIKE BUTTON' if u like it....