| | 11-10-2012, 03:29 PM Thread Author #1
Pro Team Multiple Hybrid OS7.1 For 9810 & 9860
PRO TEAM MULTIPLE HYBRID OS7.1 For Jenning 9810 & Monza 9860
Help Screen : 184.108.40.2066
About Screen : 220.127.116.116 (B2108)
Hye all Blackberrian..Enjoy this Multiple Hybrid OS7.1 for Jenning 9810 & Monza 9860 User Only...
Thanks a lot to EdiBali
because help me to do this hybrid..
1. Download & Install your selected device OS 7.1
Example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9810_v18.104.22.1688_P22.214.171.124\
2. Delete "VENDOR.XML" in folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\
3. Delete all Files & Folder in the base OS, for example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9810_v126.96.36.1998_P188.8.131.52\
4. Download, Extract, copy and paste the downloaded file as per your device (Ex: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9810_v184.108.40.2068_P220.127.116.11\
5. Fully backup your blackberry with desktop manager, with radios off.
6. Backup your apps using VNBButil/BBMC/BBSAK
7. Wipe your device with JL_CMDR / BBSAK / VNBBUtil
8. Run C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe
9. Select what you need to install carefully to optimize free memory.
10. After initial booting (Radios still OFF)... run a few second.... then do a battery pull
11. With Radios OFF - restore your Apps Backup...
12. With radios off, restore your apps and .ipd backup with BDM and then do a battery pull.
13. Final Check All your data and apps all available as u want.
14. Then do another battery pull. Before you turn your Radios/Wifi back ON,.
15. Enjoy your hybrid; give it a minimum of 3-4 hours before you do another battery pull.
13. For best result, do 3 battery pulls a day, 6 hours apart for the first 48 hours.