Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. JamesPorter's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    76 Posts
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Nathanix 9530 Hybrid V591.1.0 RELEASED!

    Round 2: It seems that there was at least a little interest in our first 9530 hybrid (9530 v419.1.0) and since we have been working very hard on getting a new hybrid completed using the 5.0.0.591 base we decided that it was time to release another one. This is based on the 5.0.0.591 base for the 9530, but uses a full 612 Java and includes 662, 669, and 676. Most of the files are 676, 225 files to be exact which is about 80% of the OS, so this is about as complete as you are gonna get without loading the full Java (which will go, but there are issues). No Keyboard bug in group chat and no end call button issue. Give it a whirl and let us know what you think. Thanks again for your support!

    Again, thank you to all of our loyal Nathanix hybrid users! We do this for you.

    If you are familiar with our hybrids, you know that we pre-shink our 8330 hybrid, but this one is the full deal. You may shrink if you need to. If you need help, please visit the tutorials section to help walk you through and make sure you follow all steps.

    To install:
    1. Install the 5.0.0.591 base for the 9530
    2. Delete the 9530AMEA_v5.0.0.591_P4.2.0.272 folder in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files folder (**** DO NOT JUST PASTE OVER THE ORIGINAL FOLDER ****)
    3. Paste the downloaded folder in same location
    4. Run Apploader.

    Tutorials Forum Section


    Bonus Files included into the Hybrid!
    BBM 5.0.0.66
    RIM Twitter App
    BeMail
    BeBuzz
    BeWeather
    UberTwitter
    Bolt Browser 2.0.2
    Facebook
    Google Maps
    Google Talk
    Pandora
    and more...

    Nathanix 9530 Hybrid v591.1.0

    THIS HYBRID WILL HAS ONLY BEEN TESTED ON THE 9530.




    Please let us know if you find any bugs. We will try to address issues as soon as we can and as best we can, but please be patient. Major issues we will address immediately, but minor issues will be included in either a maintenance build or the next hybrid. Please post the "system read.txt" file from a BBSAK or MCP system read if you have issues so that we can compare your files to what is supposed to be installed.


    A huge thanks to our entire hybrid team
    JamesPorter (James) - Developer
    jjf3 (Jim) - Developer
  2. bkrickles's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    267 Posts
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    #2  

    Default

    all the hybrids I've tried since 591 came out, with the exception of Lyric's, have had a problem with mlbatbat. Even Lyric's had the problem at first. I believe it was some kind of java issue. Are you aware of this problem and does this hybrid allow mlbatbat to work properly?
    The problem I experienced (as well as many others) also seemed to effect certain other web pages, such as espn mobile.
    thanks in advance and thanks for the effort on the hybrid. The 9530 is a tough phone to own and all you hybrid developers are making the experience much better.
  3. matalo's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    25 Posts
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    #3  

    Default

    No matter which hybrid I try, loader simply will not recognize the new firmware. It always states "system applications installed on the device are newer". Again, I am only running 643 / 591 hybrid. I suppose I could wipe the phone, but I should nto have to. Any suggestions? I followed instructions to a tee.
  4. djm1947's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,974 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,990 Global Posts
    #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matalo View Post
    No matter which hybrid I try, loader simply will not recognize the new firmware. It always states "system applications installed on the device are newer". Again, I am only running 643 / 591 hybrid. I suppose I could wipe the phone, but I should nto have to. Any suggestions? I followed instructions to a tee.
    Just check the box to install the older OS. This is caused because some of the COD files are from an older OS than what you have installed. This is very common with hybreds.
  5. matalo's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    25 Posts
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    #5  

    Default

    I only hope it is that simple and I am that stupid. Will let you know.
  6. mascott's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    33 Posts
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    #6  

    Default

    i decided to go ahead and give your hybrid a shot, and everything installed ok! The only problem that i have noticed is that this hybrid doesn't come with blackberry messenger 5.0.0.66, it's version 5.0.1! With that being said, i can't activate it! when i scroll down and they give me the option to "accept" or "not accept", it won't let me accept! It seems as if it's asking me to input an "keycode"! Before i delete it, i was wondering if there is a fix for this? Becasue when i try to enter a random "key code", the application locks up and i get the message "input system error. the system is being restarted" but yet it never restarts! Any help would be appreciated!
    Storm 9530 OS5.0.0.797

    Can it get better than this "???

    www.twitter.com/barzoverbeats
  7. jusdis's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    552 Posts
    Global Posts
    635 Global Posts
    PIN
    D.K.D.
    #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mascott View Post
    i decided to go ahead and give your hybrid a shot, and everything installed ok! The only problem that i have noticed is that this hybrid doesn't come with blackberry messenger 5.0.0.66, it's version 5.0.1! With that being said, i can't activate it! when i scroll down and they give me the option to "accept" or "not accept", it won't let me accept! It seems as if it's asking me to input an "keycode"! Before i delete it, i was wondering if there is a fix for this? Becasue when i try to enter a random "key code", the application locks up and i get the message "input system error. the system is being restarted" but yet it never restarts! Any help would be appreciated!
    Same thing here. Killed the excitement of a new Hybrid.
    Sent from another dimension on my hcroT 0689.
  8. seeker8907's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    21 Posts
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    #8  

    Default

    For BBM 5.0.1 you had to sign up at the Blackberry beta zone website and they would send you a key. You may be able to sign up still.
    "You're going to have to do better than 'LOLNO' when its clearly true."
  9. matalo's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    25 Posts
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJM1947 View Post
    Just check the box to install the older OS. This is caused because some of the COD files are from an older OS than what you have installed. This is very common with hybreds.
    Issue resolved. So far, no major issues. Once the keyboard went wonky (keys "squished" together).

Posting Permissions