Hybrid OS7.1 Babyluv by Barracuda Series 5 for 9220/93x0/9790/98x0/99xx
This Hybrid support for Blackberry Device's OS 7.1:
- 9981 -> Not Tested!
- 9900 -> Tested!
- 9930 -> Tested!
- 9860 -> Tested!
- 9850 -> Tested!
- 9810 -> Tested!
- 9790 -> Tested!
- 9380 -> Tested!
- 9370 -> Not Tested!
- 9360 -> Tested!
- 9350 -> Not Tested!
- 9320 -> Tested!
- 9220 -> Tested!
Why using this hybrid?
Good Booting time, Management Memory, Faster Browser, responsive and better quality in media player, camera and video. Increase stability and also better at locking wifi, bluetooth pairing.
Important to remember!
- Backup your data first before execution this Hybrid.
- Freeze / Laggy / Memory Drain can occur after the restore data BBGroup.
- During the first 1-2 days could have been wasteful of battery drain or memory due to the adaptation process of this Hybrid to device.
- This Hybrid Included Input Language for Indonesian Language and Chinese Pinyin.
NB: Don't Input Arabic and Korean Language, coz nothing cods in Java for that.
- This Hybrid Included CJK Font Support (Just Thick what you want)
- This Hybrid uses only the default English Language.
- This Hybrid used BBM Hybrid Edition Arrogant by ViruzCated with Base 18.104.22.168
- For Apollo user don't THICK Compass Application in loader.
- Do a Battery Pull as 3 times to get maximum results from this hybrid adaptation during 2-3 days.
- I need Review and Feedback this Hybrid!
What Application in This Hybrid Multiple Babyluv Edition Arrogant for sure by Barracuda Series?
- Application connected to BBM: Blackberry Messenger Hybrid by ViruzCated , Facebook (Official) , Twitter (Official) , FancyTran , Capture Nux , FourSquare , Filescout , Appworld (Official) , BZone Post Maker , AutoTextBackup , Wikitude.
- Application NOT connected to BBM: Meterberry , BZurl , NuX Tools , unRar , Rock File Manager , SocialScope, Yahoo Messenger , Windows Live Messenger , Social Feeds , Compass , Amazon Music , Blackberry Protect , Device Analyzer , Plan.[/size]
How To Install This Hybrid?
- Download File Hybrid Babyluv Edition Arrogant for sure by Barracuda Series 5.7z and Extract Hybrid Babyluv Edition Arrogant for sure by Barracuda Series 5.7z to PC or Laptop.
- Download File Radio/Sfi and Extract to PC or Laptop.
- Install Base OS Leaked/Official what you want. (Ex: 9900M_v22.214.171.1247_P126.96.36.199)
- Delete file "vendor.xml" in C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ Apploader.
- Remove all contents of folder "9900M_v188.8.131.527_P184.108.40.206" located in C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ Shared \ Loader Files \ 9900M_v220.127.116.117_P18.104.22.168.
- Copy all contents folder "Hybrid Multiple Babyluv Edition Arrogant for sure by Barracuda Series 5" into the folder "9900M_v22.214.171.1247_P126.96.36.199"
- Copy and paste the Radio folder into Folder 9900M_v188.8.131.527_P184.108.40.206
- Backup all Data dan 3rd Apps.
- Wipe the device using JL_Cmder or anytools.
- Load OS with loader.exe located in C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ Apploader.
- Finish! Restore back all your data and application.
I Open For Donation,CLICK My Lounge for any detail
And for PAYPAL
Download Link Hybrid:
- Hybrid for 9900 | Patch *just Copy and Paste to Java or Inject*
- Hybrid for 9930 / 9860 / 9850 / 9790 / 9380
- Hybrid for 9350 / 9370
- Hybrid for 9360 / 9810
- Hybrid for 9320 / 9220
- Hybrid for 9981
Download File Radio/Sfi:
- File Radio 9900 <- Radio 220.127.116.117
- File Radio 9930 <- Radio 18.104.22.1682
- File Radio 9860 <- Radio 22.214.171.1242
- File Radio 9850 <- Radio 126.96.36.1992
- File Radio 9810 <- Radio 188.8.131.521
- File Radio 9790 <- Radio 184.108.40.2062
- File Radio 9220 <- Radio 220.127.116.118
- File Radio 9320 <- Radio 18.104.22.1688
- File Radio 9350 <- Radio 22.214.171.1245
- File Radio 9360 <- Radio 126.96.36.1991
- File Radio 9370 <- Radio 188.8.131.525
- File Radio 9380 <- Radio 184.108.40.2062
- File Radio 9981 <- Radio 220.127.116.118
Special Thanks to all Beta Tester and ViruzCated for BBM Hybrid... Love you all
Last edited by BarracudaSeries; 05-31-12 at 05:13 AM.
- CrackBerry Abuser
05-30-12, 05:09 PM #2
- 140 Posts
Hey did you consider replacing all the 402 files in your hybrid to 428 files? Before you released this hybrid I took your 4.5 hybrid and swapped out all the 402 with 428 files, the device seems to boot up I can't speak about the battery and performance thou. In your current ver 5 was thinking of doing the same replacing all 402 files with 428, seems like the 437 files cause more problems ....
- 05-31-12, 10:12 AM #7
- 06-01-12, 02:42 PM #14
The 9930 Version would not install on my 9900. It said it could not install because some needed files were missing. I am now trying to use downgraded BIS cod files from a previous OS as others have suggested in the .437 thread. Will let you know if it works.
Last edited by crackheadberry666; 06-01-12 at 03:37 PM.
- CrackBerry User
06-02-12, 04:08 AM #17
- 55 Posts
Hey man I been using 4.5 series for a while now and I'm absolutely loving it! With these 2 batteries my fone is always on with an average 4.5% drain. I have no compliants but reading from the forums it seems like the radio from .402 isn't that good.
Can I install Series 5 with the .391 radio from the 9810 file that you provided?? I'm using a 9900 btw, I installed the full 9900 barracuda hybrid file and also the radio .391 for the 9810, so can I install using those together??????
Really hoping that it will work, apparently the .391 radio has the most consistent radio strength.
Is Series 5.0 much better than 4.5? And if so, in what regards? I ask too many questions don't it I xD
cannot use .391 radio to device 9900..
- CrackBerry Newbie
06-06-12, 02:39 PM #24
- 1 Posts
some bug or missing COD
hey bro every thing is gr8 in my 9900 but theirs no auto correct option is some hybrid bug or missing COD file???
please tell the way to get back auto correct option in settings
thanks in advance n keep ya work alive
- CrackBerry Newbie
06-06-12, 07:34 PM #25
- 1 Posts
Hey bro Barracuda, thanks for the latest batch of your hybrid
I'm a Torch 9860 user. One question: Can I mix a .428 radio into this one? Since that's the latest one that I found, I figured that could just use that one. What do u think?
And again, terima kasih.