Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 66
Like Tree4Likes
  1. barracudaseries's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    154 Posts
    PIN
    PM me :)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Hybrid Multiple Babylove Barracuda Series 2 (with .284 cods) for ALL device OS7.1

    hey i'm from Indonesia and just wanna share my Hybrid here thank you
    This Hybrid Support for all device OS 7 (9900/9930/9860/9850/9810/9350/9360/9370/9380/9790)

    Detail Hybrid Multiple Babylove by Barracuda Series 2:
    1. This Hybrid using Base from OS 7.1.0.284
    2. Help and About Screen OS 7.1.0.284
    3. Don't SHRINK again! Because This Hybrid already shrink by me! What you want just thick or Unthick in LOADER.


    Why using this hybrid?
    Good Booting time, Management Memory, Faster Browser, responsive and better quality in media player, camera and video. Increased stability and also better at locking wifi, bluetooth pairing.


    What Application in This Hybrid Babylove by Barracuda Series?
    • Application connected to BBM: Facebook (BETA) , Twitter (BETA) , PicMix , FancyTran , Capture Nux , FourSquare , Filescout , Appworld , BZone Post Maker , AutoTextBackup , Wikitude.
    • Application NOT connected to BBM: Meterberry , ControlBBanel , Airasia , BZurl , NuX Tools , unRar , Rock File Manager , SocialScope, Yahoo Messenger , Windows Live Messenger , Social Feeds , Compass , Amazon Music , Blackberry Protect , Device Analyzer


    How To Install This Hybrid?
    1. Download File Hybrid Multiple Babylove by Barracuda Series 2.7z and Extract Hybrid Multiple Babylove by Barracuda Series 2.7z to PC or Laptop.
    2. Download File Radio/Sfi and Extract to PC or Laptop.
    3. Install Base OS Leaked/Official what you want. (Ex: 9900M_v7.1.0.267_P5.1.0.230)
    4. Delete file "vendor.xml" in C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ Apploader.
    5. Remove all contents of folder "9900M_v7.1.0.267_P5.1.0.230" located in C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ Shared \ Loader Files \ 9900M_v7.1.0.267_P5.1.0.230.
    6. Copy all contents folder "Hybrid Multiple Babylove by Barracuda Series 2" into the folder "9900M_v7.1.0.267_P5.1.0.230"
    7. Copy and paste the Radio folder into Folder 9900M_v7.1.0.267_P5.1.0.230
    8. Backup all Data dan 3rd Apps.
    9. Wipe the device using JL_Cmder or anytools.
    10. Load OS with loader.exe located in C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ Apploader.
    11. Finish! Restore back all your data and application.


    Download Link Hybrid:
    Hybrid Multiple Babylove by Barracuda Series 2 Link Powered by BZlink (REGISTER FIRST!)

    Password:
    barracuda@bzone.us

    Download File Radio/Sfi:
    1. File Radio/Sfi 9900 <- Radio 7.1.0.284
    2. File Radio/Sfi 9930 <- Radio 7.1.0.267
    3. File Radio/Sfi 9860 <- Radio 7.1.0.267
    4. File Radio/Sfi 9350 <- Radio 7.1.0.267
    5. File Radio/Sfi 9370 <- Radio 7.1.0.267
    6. File Radio/Sfi 9850 <- Radio 7.1.0.267
    7. File Radio/Sfi 9810 <- Radio 7.1.0.258
    8. File Radio/Sfi 9360 <- Radio 7.1.0.258
    9. File Radio/Sfi 9790 <- Radio 7.1.0.247
    10. File Radio/Sfi 9380 <- Radio 7.1.0.247


    Thanks and Enjoy all
    Last edited by BarracudaSeries; 03-12-2012 at 01:44 AM.
    Thanked by 6:
    cobracam (03-11-2012),  dundan (03-19-2012),  cevag (03-18-2012),  Jandrsn36 (03-10-2012),  loonaticsz (03-10-2012),  pat.vietnam (03-13-2012) 
  2. alhaaawee's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    3 Posts
    #2  

    Default

    many thanx..

    great work ... downloading
  3. barracudaseries's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    154 Posts
    PIN
    PM me :)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alhaaawee View Post
    many thanx..

    great work ... downloading
    ok i will be waiting for your feedback thanks
    http://BZone.us
    Follow me @BarracudaSeries
  4. loonaticsz's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    54 Posts
    #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarracudaSeries View Post
    [*]Copy and paste the Radio folder into Folder 9900M_v7.1.0.267_P5.1.0.230
    Do i have to rename the "Radio" Folder to "UMTS" ??
    BOLD 9900
    OS Version : v7.1.0.267
    Formerly SEX1i, Storm 9500, Onyx 9700, Torch 9800, Bold 9930
    Use Search
  5. barracudaseries's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    154 Posts
    PIN
    PM me :)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loonaticsz View Post
    Do i have to rename the "Radio" Folder to "UMTS" ??
    cannot bro
    http://BZone.us
    Follow me @BarracudaSeries
  6. loonaticsz's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    54 Posts
    #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarracudaSeries View Post
    cannot bro
    siiaaap!!

    so far so good, analyzer batt drain rate 1.8%/hr. will post more update in couple days.
    BOLD 9900
    OS Version : v7.1.0.267
    Formerly SEX1i, Storm 9500, Onyx 9700, Torch 9800, Bold 9930
    Use Search
  7. A93hunt's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    225 Posts
    PIN
    2897531A
    #7  

    Default

    Just loaded this onto my phone.. So far, it feels lighter.. I haven't noticed much aside from that. But holy crap, the loading took nearly half an hour and the first bootup took roughly 10 mins. I'm kind of scared about this. Never experienced such long load times on this device. But I'm hoping that these longer times will be compensated w/ a kick hybrid OS.
  8. barracudaseries's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    154 Posts
    PIN
    PM me :)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loonaticsz View Post
    siiaaap!!

    so far so good, analyzer batt drain rate 1.8%/hr. will post more update in couple days.
    Lol. Are you indonesian people?
    Btw thanks using this hybrid. I'll be wait for update or review at all maybe
  9. barracudaseries's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    154 Posts
    PIN
    PM me :)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a93hunt View Post
    Just loaded this onto my phone.. So far, it feels lighter.. I haven't noticed much aside from that. But holy crap, the loading took nearly half an hour and the first bootup took roughly 10 mins. I'm kind of scared about this. Never experienced such long load times on this device. But I'm hoping that these longer times will be compensated w/ a kick hybrid OS.
    Lol. What device using bro? I'm shock 2 hear bootup took roughly 10 minutes. But now nothing problem right?
    I'm waiting for feedback or maybe review
    Thank you
  10. Jandrsn36's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    168 Posts
    PIN
    .....the tail on the donkey
    #10  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarracudaSeries View Post
    Lol. What device using bro? I'm shock 2 hear bootup took roughly 10 minutes. But now nothing problem right?
    I'm waiting for feedback or maybe review
    Thank you
    I followed the instructions completely but when I look in the folder before installation all of the .alx files are 1kb and when I go to install I get a Invalid Configuration error....any ideas what I did wrong?
    I may not post but im ALWAYS lurking.....
  11. palisoulja1#AC's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    41 Posts
    #11  

    Default so far so good

    So far so good. I installed this hybrid last night, it was a little rough with booting up and I had a few issues where some of the bundled apps wouldnt work. I woke up this morning and I had a jave 608? error, I did a battery pull and the issue resolved itself. Been running smooth so far today.
  12. Jandrsn36's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    168 Posts
    PIN
    .....the tail on the donkey
    #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by palisoulja1 View Post
    So far so good. I installed this hybrid last night, it was a little rough with booting up and I had a few issues where some of the bundled apps wouldnt work. I woke up this morning and I had a jave 608? error, I did a battery pull and the issue resolved itself. Been running smooth so far today.
    Can you tell me how you got this on your phone? I don't think it downloaded correctly for me.
    I may not post but im ALWAYS lurking.....
  13. A93hunt's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    225 Posts
    PIN
    2897531A
    #13  

    Default

    So I ran this hybrid, it's been a day, more or less. I've noticed that certain things are faster like the browser. Previously when typing on Crackberry, it would lag. With this hybrid, that lag has decreased. I've also noticed a bit quicker rendering of pages. In regards to battery life, too soon to tell. Bootups, nowhere as long as my first one but I would say the usual 2.5 mins.


    I'm on tmobile US & I've noticed that my wifi calling icon is no longer present. Instead the icon, there's just a small white square.

    Will report more in the coming days. Thanks Barracudaseries!
  14. barracudaseries's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    154 Posts
    PIN
    PM me :)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #14  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jandrsn36 View Post
    I followed the instructions completely but when I look in the folder before installation all of the .alx files are 1kb and when I go to install I get a Invalid Configuration error....any ideas what I did wrong?
    Don't changed or delete any file .alx
    What invalid configuration error you got? Maybe with picture..
  15. barracudaseries's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    154 Posts
    PIN
    PM me :)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #15  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by palisoulja1 View Post
    So far so good. I installed this hybrid last night, it was a little rough with booting up and I had a few issues where some of the bundled apps wouldnt work. I woke up this morning and I had a jave 608? error, I did a battery pull and the issue resolved itself. Been running smooth so far today.
    What application before get error java 608?
  16. barracudaseries's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    154 Posts
    PIN
    PM me :)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #16  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a93hunt View Post
    So I ran this hybrid, it's been a day, more or less. I've noticed that certain things are faster like the browser. Previously when typing on Crackberry, it would lag. With this hybrid, that lag has decreased. I've also noticed a bit quicker rendering of pages. In regards to battery life, too soon to tell. Bootups, nowhere as long as my first one but I would say the usual 2.5 mins.


    I'm on tmobile US & I've noticed that my wifi calling icon is no longer present. Instead the icon, there's just a small white square.

    Will report more in the coming days. Thanks Barracudaseries!
    I get .284 not completed OS. And i not see cod's for wifi calling. If you T-mobile user US, maybe you can get the cod's and give it to me. And i will make a patch for it. Thanks for your feedback
  17. yoppi_fatal1ty's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    52 Posts
    #17  

    Default

    Nice Hybrids
  18. gaulcell's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    4 Posts
    #18  

    Default

    Wow... Bang amink sampe sini yo

    Come on give your review and feedback..

    For barracuda series...

    Cayooo...

    Uuikkkk...
  19. barracudaseries's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    154 Posts
    PIN
    PM me :)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #19  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yoppi_fatal1ty View Post
    Nice Hybrids
    Hahaha thanks brother! I'm shock to see you here lol
  20. barracudaseries's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    154 Posts
    PIN
    PM me :)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #20  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaulcell View Post
    Wow... Bang amink sampe sini yo

    Come on give your review and feedback..

    For barracuda series...

    Cayooo...

    Uuikkkk...
    Jiahh ketemu disini jg lol.
    Thank you
  21. palisoulja1#AC's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    41 Posts
    #21  

    Default

    Yes it was a java 608 error.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
  22. tngbrl's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    15 Posts
    PIN
    28035C4C
    #22  

    Default

    Hi guys, the speed is good. But I got a problem here. The facebook and twitter has asked me for a keycode. But I do not have the keycode. How do I get the key code? I tried rebooting but it seems that it still ask me for it. Any help on here?
  23. rgshah3's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    926 Posts
    Global Posts
    927 Global Posts
    PIN
    28203623
    #23  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tngbrl View Post
    Hi guys, the speed is good. But I got a problem here. The facebook and twitter has asked me for a keycode. But I do not have the keycode. How do I get the key code? I tried rebooting but it seems that it still ask me for it. Any help on here?
    Beta zone

    beta.blackberry.com
  24. cobracam's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    183 Posts
    #24  

    Default

    Congratulations brother, I installed your hybrid on my 9900, I would say perfect, it gives me more errors that I had with the beta versions. I forgot the battery and memory, holds up perfectly and we are beginning, we will see in a few days. You did a great job, it seems that Jesus has given you a hand. Thank you.
    Last edited by cobracam; 03-12-2012 at 03:35 PM.
  25. Jandrsn36's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    168 Posts
    PIN
    .....the tail on the donkey
    #25  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobracam View Post
    Congratulations brother, I installed your hybrid on my 9900, I would say perfect, it gives me more errors that I had with the beta versions. I forgot the battery and memory, holds up perfectly and we are beginning, we will see in a few days. You did a great job, it seems that Jesus has given you a hand. Thank you.
    Hey Cobracam, can you tell me exactly how you loaded this? I followed the instructions but when I started apploader and checked what I wanted to load, once the process started it said it was missing something. I copied and paste the radio file and the main hybrid files just like the instructions said. Also, after I downloaded the main hybrid files the .alx files were all numbers instead of exactly what the file is. I'm not at my laptop so I can't post a pic but will do that once I get home
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions