- CrackBerry Abuser
- 417 Posts
Hybrid install choices
So, thinking of installing a Hybrid OS while waiting for BB10. A faster browser would be nice. Spent most of the day reading various threads here (it's slow at work right now ), and these appear to be my choices:
- B@stard - Aorist (20121217)
- BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1
- OSBB 707v6 for OS6 BlackBerrys (11/17/2012)
- Raikkohad 747 Edition 3 (Hybrid For OS6 Devices)
This is almost as bad as picking a Linux distro.
What's the difference in these builds?
I'd be interested in how y'all made your choice on what to try, and how you determined if it worked for you.
Last edited by ppeters914; 01-02-2013 at 08:51 PM.Pete
AT&T / Z10 STL100-3 / 10.2.1.2273
Just chill the hell out. It's pretty bad when I'M the voice of reason. lol - Bla1ze
- By deeman54 in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 8Last Post: 05-26-2009, 08:23 PM
- By sezaro21 in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 11Last Post: 05-18-2009, 03:07 PM
- By mickey61 in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 3Last Post: 04-18-2009, 01:53 PM
- By napadude in forum Hybrid OSReplies: 9Last Post: 03-18-2009, 11:44 PM
- By Blackburee in forum Hybrid OSReplies: 11Last Post: 02-22-2009, 12:49 AM