| | 12-12-11, 08:57 AM Thread Author #1
BerryLicious VI Multi Devices 9300, 96xx, 97xx, 9800
BerryLicious Hybrid Series
presents BerryLicious Hybrid VI Multi Devices
feat. Indolicious, JDesignz, & Zionx
for 9300, 9700, 9780, 96xx (Coming) and 9800
Here we are again with our newest. Thanks again bro iking, and testers alike. Mix Java :
About Screen/Help Screen/Platform :
BL 6 Extra Features:
BBM hybrid 2 "Poison" by Indolicious
BL Series Multi Theme 1.2.6 by JDesignz
BlackBerry AppWorld 188.8.131.52
A+ Lock for Apps Fully Loaded 3.5
Capture Nux 4.1
Documents To Go 184.108.40.206
Email Setup 7.11.0619.1924
Jaxtr SMS 1.0.0
Nobex Radio Premium - Compliments of BlackBerry®
Nux Radio 4.0
Rock File Manager
Yahoo Messenger 2.5.119
Exactly the same procedure for all BL series.
Any SFI that suits you 650, 666, 668 or 706. rename as BL6-9XXX.SFI (eg. BL6-9800.SFI)
The points of difference in this hybrid are:
1. Less memory and battery drain, speedy boot up time, and speedy browser.
2. Blackberry messenger hybrid by bro iking
3. GPS, bluetooth, 3G and wifi locks faster than standard or leaked OS.
5. Device can still be used up to less 2% battery remaining.
This hybrid has been shrunk, you can shrink further at your own risk.
1. Download & Install Base OS6 for 9300/97xx/9800 (official/leaked)
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9800Asia_v220.127.116.116_P18.104.22.168
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9800Asia_v22.214.171.1246_P126.96.36.199
2. Delete "VENDOR.XML" in folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\
3. Wipe the entire base OS located in, for example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9800Asia_v188.8.131.526_P184.108.40.206 (note, only delete what's INSIDE the folder)
4. Download and install Berrylicious Hybrid installer into the base OS folder, for example C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9800Asia_v220.127.116.116_P18.104.22.168
5. Fully backup your blackberry with Desktop Manager, with radios off.
6. Backup your apps using VNBButil/BBMC
7. Wipe your device with JL_CMDR / BBSAK / VNBBUtil
8. Run C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe
9. Select what you need to install carefully to optimise free memory. If you want to use Universal/Global Search, be sure to tick SEARCH FEATURE in apploader list
10. With radios off, Fully restore your backed up data, then do another battery pull. Before you turn your wireless back on, click on the Blackberry Messenger and confirm that all your contacts and groups are there.
11. Enjoy your hybrid, give it a minimum of 4 hours before you do another battery pull.
12. For best result, do 3 battery pulls a day, 6 hours a part for the first 48 hours.
Get the themes here OTA (below) OFFLINE (attached)
I've also attached Email Setup 72.1116.0914 (from 22.214.171.124) for those who want to give it a try. Download, copy it into you SD card, extract using Rock File Manager (included in this hybrid), run jad. Or you can download it directly to your device.