BerryLicious VI Multi Devices 9300, 96xx, 97xx, 9800BerryLicious Hybrid Series
BerryLicious Hybrid VI Multi Devices
feat. Indolicious, JDesignz, & Zionx
for 9300, 9700, 9780, 96xx (Coming) and 9800
Here we are again with our newest. Thanks again bro iking, and testers alike.
Mix Java :
About Screen/Help Screen/Platform :
BL 6 Extra Features:
BBM hybrid 2 "Poison" by Indolicious
BL Series Multi Theme 1.2.6 by JDesignz
BlackBerry AppWorld 18.104.22.168
A+ Lock for Apps Fully Loaded 3.5
Capture Nux 4.1
Documents To Go 22.214.171.124
Email Setup 7.11.0619.1924
Jaxtr SMS 1.0.0
Nobex Radio Premium - Compliments of BlackBerry®
Nux Radio 4.0
Rock File Manager
Yahoo Messenger 2.5.119
Exactly the same procedure for all BL series.
Any SFI that suits you 650, 666, 668 or 706. rename as BL6-9XXX.SFI (eg. BL6-9800.SFI)
The points of difference in this hybrid are:
1. Less memory and battery drain, speedy boot up time, and speedy browser.
2. Blackberry messenger hybrid by bro iking
3. GPS, bluetooth, 3G and wifi locks faster than standard or leaked OS.
5. Device can still be used up to less 2% battery remaining.
This hybrid has been shrunk, you can shrink further at your own risk.
1. Download & Install Base OS6 for 9300/97xx/9800 (official/leaked)
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9800Asia_v126.96.36.1996_P188.8.131.52
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9800Asia_v184.108.40.2066_P220.127.116.11
2. Delete "VENDOR.XML" in folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\
3. Wipe the entire base OS located in, for example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9800Asia_v18.104.22.1686_P22.214.171.124 (note, only delete what's INSIDE the folder)
4. Download and install Berrylicious Hybrid installer into the base OS folder, for example C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9800Asia_v126.96.36.1996_P188.8.131.52
5. Fully backup your blackberry with Desktop Manager, with radios off.
6. Backup your apps using VNBButil/BBMC
7. Wipe your device with JL_CMDR / BBSAK / VNBBUtil
8. Run C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe
9. Select what you need to install carefully to optimise free memory. If you want to use Universal/Global Search, be sure to tick SEARCH FEATURE in apploader list
10. With radios off, Fully restore your backed up data, then do another battery pull. Before you turn your wireless back on, click on the Blackberry Messenger and confirm that all your contacts and groups are there.
11. Enjoy your hybrid, give it a minimum of 4 hours before you do another battery pull.
12. For best result, do 3 battery pulls a day, 6 hours a part for the first 48 hours.
This hybrid includes custom theme by JDesignz
New installer for BL6
Get the themes here OTA (below) OFFLINE (attached)
I've also attached Email Setup 72.1116.0914 (from 184.108.40.206) for those who want to give it a try. Download, copy it into you SD card, extract using Rock File Manager (included in this hybrid), run jad. Or you can download it directly to your device.
Last edited by jdesignz; 12-17-2011 at 08:58 AM.Thanked by 42:
+ Show/Hide list of the thanked
airbrnetravel (12-14-2011), alexz1337 (01-10-2012), amitabhsh (02-29-2012), backpass (12-13-2011), blbeuser (01-21-2012), bollasdes (03-02-2012), ChillFactorz (01-21-2012), ckien (12-13-2011), commanderzx (12-21-2011), ComputerJAM (01-03-2012), congtukiem (12-19-2011), coolsah (12-15-2011), CristhianHC (07-16-2012), dreamer1702 (12-30-2011), fassysam (01-14-2012), FRanatic (12-28-2011), henxui25 (12-20-2011), hjkimbrian (02-04-2012), Jayadith (12-20-2011), jeremymolina (07-11-2012), johanrh (04-08-2012), kahlie (12-12-2011), katlegob (12-18-2011), lordnorms (12-25-2011), mainstreamer (01-04-2012), melannelp (01-09-2012), mz.edwin (12-23-2011), niciunnume (03-13-2012), oakley_man (12-12-2011), phongit (07-23-2012), pkcn (12-14-2011), rudysetiawan77 (12-13-2011), shahru98 (01-08-2012), shinigamiking (12-12-2011), Slayohslay (01-29-2012), stiv8785 (12-17-2011), tyateteptya (02-11-2012), verdex9 (12-23-2011), vivsrulz (03-15-2012), sNoxious (07-04-2012), xkalongx (06-12-2012), zocster (12-12-2011)
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-12-2011, 07:16 PM #19
- 480 Posts
Give it a go...read the thread, you will find the registry info about mid way...
- 12-12-2011, 07:47 PM #21
Not sure if i done this right what do I have to delete from the loader folder?Follow me on twitter @Ross_Scott
BlackBerry 8900 > BlackBerry Torch 9800> BlackBerry Bold 9780 > BlackBerry Z10
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-12-2011, 07:58 PM #22
- 499 Posts
Theme doesn't show up. I'd really like to know how I can put it on my 9800. Everything else worked fine!
Sent from my mAtrix2!!
HTC Inspire 4G - Absolution ROM - Wife's Phone
Moto Atrix 2 - Still working on bootloader crack - My Phone
Follow me on Twitter: Jerry_Lilly
My Jeep Club in Iowa
- 12-12-2011, 08:07 PM #23
sorry folks, theme got mixed up during packaging. J will update with some OTA and off line installers.
Hi Ross, just delete VENDOR.XML after installing OS base.
Last edited by jdesignz; 12-12-2011 at 08:45 PM.