Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 550 of 879
Like Tree345Likes
  1. EVERED78's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    87 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    #526  

    Default BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1

    Ok so pointing it to the java folder works fine?

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
  2. Legal Eagle's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,075 Posts
    #527  

    Default Re: BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1

    Quote Originally Posted by EVERED78 View Post
    Ok so pointing it to the java folder works fine?

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    That's what the installer was designed to do.
    Bold 9900 on Vodafone UK running BL Ultimate Hybrid RC21 over O2 .1098 Base and .sfi

    If I've helped or amused you feel free to use the Liked or Thanked buttons
  3. EVERED78's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    87 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    #528  

    Default BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1

    Great ty!

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
  4. bimmerdriver's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    518 Posts
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    #529  

    Default Re: BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayohslay View Post
    .746 large sucks.. Signal strenght is poor, running pretty hot, sighhhh. Going back to .714 large immediately!
    48 hours after installing .746 large sfi (rogers). I just got up up after leaving my phone idling overnight with wifi on. Reset ADR last night. It was 0.6% per hour and the battery temp is 18C. It definitely gets warm when you use it, but this is just as good as I was getting with .714 small sfi.
    Samsung Galaxy S5
  5. Legal Eagle's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,075 Posts
    #530  

    Default Re: BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1

    Quote Originally Posted by bimmerdriver View Post
    48 hours after installing .746 large sfi (rogers). I just got up up after leaving my phone idling overnight with wifi on. Reset ADR last night. It was 0.6% per hour and the battery temp is 18C. It definitely gets warm when you use it, but this is just as good as I was getting with .714 small sfi.
    .714 Large is the one to have for me, runs cool and great signal on Voda UK
    Bold 9900 on Vodafone UK running BL Ultimate Hybrid RC21 over O2 .1098 Base and .sfi

    If I've helped or amused you feel free to use the Liked or Thanked buttons
  6. Slayohslay's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    511 Posts
    PIN
    292C6291
    #531  

    Default Re: BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1

    Quote Originally Posted by bimmerdriver View Post
    48 hours after installing .746 large sfi (rogers). I just got up up after leaving my phone idling overnight with wifi on. Reset ADR last night. It was 0.6% per hour and the battery temp is 18C. It definitely gets warm when you use it, but this is just as good as I was getting with .714 small sfi.
    My phone is not always on idle lol so, thats why i need something that works better with
    Proud owner of Blackberry Bold 9900 White!
    Running ; Berrylicious RC14B + .912 sfi
    Legal Eagle likes this.
  7. kevin-719's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    #532  

    Default BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1

    Im asking again how do i get the large 714 sfi?

    Do i have to dl the whole os again and take out the sfi???


    Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
  8. Legal Eagle's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,075 Posts
    #533  

    Default Re: BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1

    Quote Originally Posted by kevin-719 View Post
    Im asking again how do i get the large 714 sfi?

    Do i have to dl the whole os again and take out the sfi???


    Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    I'm afraid that you do

    Keep a copy of it for future use, I have a "library" of .sfi files on my PC which has proved very useful given the number of Hybrids I have installed over the last couple of months !!!
    Bold 9900 on Vodafone UK running BL Ultimate Hybrid RC21 over O2 .1098 Base and .sfi

    If I've helped or amused you feel free to use the Liked or Thanked buttons
    BoldAlways likes this.
  9. kevin-719's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    #534  

    Default BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1

    Quote Originally Posted by Legal Eagle View Post
    I'm afraid that you do

    Keep a copy of it for future use, I have a "library" of .sfi files on my PC which has proved very useful given the number of Hybrids I have installed over the last couple of months !!!
    Ok thanks for the info


    Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
  10. Soulja Boy's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    65 Posts
    #535  

    Default Re: BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1

    1st shut down on BLR for OS 6 while watching a video on youtube from 49% - 8%......
    FireBerry 9700 (B@stard - Alcohol-723)

    Tester For Wu-Wei's B@stard Hybrids
  11. Phly_kid's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    286 Posts
    PIN
    Ask if you want it
    #536  

    Default Re: BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1

    It seems large .714 base seems to be best and .746 most are complaining is running hot. Like someone said, I think most of us would agree that large/small 714 base + rc7b is the best mix so far. Even on my phone I can attest to that. What I have realized is that even though one gets high ADR, it is balance by the ADR that one gets when the phone is idle and there there is an off chance that the phone will last whole day. If I can get from 8am to say 10pm or 11pm on s ingle charge then i won't even waste time chasing hybrid unicorns. I will stick to what I find best for my phone. Have 746 base ready but thinking twice lol.
    Argh I'll just do a clean wipe and reload rc7b on 714 base again - Best ADR + coolest temp. Even afraid of throwing in 746 sfi as that may push temps up.
    BBM Channel: C000F811E

    Blog: http://phlykid.tumblr.com

    What doesn't kill you could very well injure you. Also, its morally wrong to allow naive end users to keep their money
  12. bmercer94's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    917 Posts
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    #537  

    Default BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1

    Todays reports: full bridged usage.



    Sent from my B@stard BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    Device(s): Curve 9300>Bold 9700>Z10>Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Tablet: BlackBerry Playbook 32GB
  13. adamschuetze's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    439 Posts
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    PIN
    27f477c1
    #538  

    Default Re: BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1

    Can someone post a download to 714 sfi?
  14. ria__x's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,276 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,278 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask :3
    #539  

    Default Re: BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1

    Quote Originally Posted by adamschuetze View Post
    Can someone post a download to 714 sfi?
    they have earlier on in the thread.. page 8 or 9.. i am probably wrong lol but it is in the early pages of thread
    PROUD Mummy, loving girlfriend. turtle fanatic
    never seen WITHOUT my HTC one

    [former BL Ultimate Hybrid user ]
    ..be one too!
  15. ria__x's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,276 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,278 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask :3
    #540  

    Default Re: BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1

    Quote Originally Posted by neumann66 View Post
    For people asking "large/fat" radio .sfi file from Vodafone UK .714 OS (9900 users):

    OS: 9900jAllLang_PBr7.1.0_rel2061_PL5.1.0.532_A7.1.0.7 14_Vodafone_UK
    Name of file: rim0x07001204.sfi
    Size: 72.798 KB
    Download Link: rim0x07001204.sfi

    Enjoy!!!
    there it is .714 sfi (large one) ^^^
    PROUD Mummy, loving girlfriend. turtle fanatic
    never seen WITHOUT my HTC one

    [former BL Ultimate Hybrid user ]
    ..be one too!
    Thanked by 2:
    adamschuetze (11-10-2012),  phatmaan (11-11-2012) 
    adamschuetze likes this.
  16. adamschuetze's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    439 Posts
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    PIN
    27f477c1
    #541  

    Default BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1

    Thanks a lot for the link. I read most of the thread but I think I missed it.

    So I just overwrite the 746 sfi with this one, and good to go?
  17. bmercer94's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    917 Posts
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    #542  

    Default BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1

    Final reports for me:
    Unbridged medium usage day:



    Bridged light use:



    Sent from my B@stard BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    Device(s): Curve 9300>Bold 9700>Z10>Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Tablet: BlackBerry Playbook 32GB
  18. adamschuetze's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    439 Posts
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    PIN
    27f477c1
    #543  

    Default Re: BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1

    Quote Originally Posted by neumann66 View Post
    For people asking "large/fat" radio .sfi file from Vodafone UK .714 OS (9900 users):

    OS: 9900jAllLang_PBr7.1.0_rel2061_PL5.1.0.532_A7.1.0.7 14_Vodafone_UK
    Name of file: rim0x07001204.sfi
    Size: 72.798 KB
    Download Link: rim0x07001204.sfi

    Enjoy!!!
    I re-read the thread to find your post, I wanted to say thanks to you also for posting this information.
    ifraser likes this.
  19. mhy1979's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    2 Posts
    PIN
    26E18115
    #544  

    Default Re: BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1

    how I can install it on my blackberry 9300 OS.6 723 version?
  20. ifraser's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,518 Posts
    #545  

    Default Re: BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1

    Unfortunately over the last couple of weeks my testing of BLReturns over 746 has been more successfull than
    with the RC7 mixes.

    We did however change a couple of browser cods but my ADR has been around 1% most days and even after a 30min call
    tonight my phone didnt drain any more than 3% battery,

    I think a lot is network dependant as my handset always seems to get
    good results on our mixes. Either that or because I always fully wipe and
    fresh install my apps.


    Quote Originally Posted by Phly_kid View Post
    It seems large .714 base seems to be best and .746 most are complaining is running hot. Like someone said, I think most of us would agree that large/small 714 base + rc7b is the best mix so far. Even on my phone I can attest to that. What I have realized is that even though one gets high ADR, it is balance by the ADR that one gets when the phone is idle and there there is an off chance that the phone will last whole day. If I can get from 8am to say 10pm or 11pm on s ingle charge then i won't even waste time chasing hybrid unicorns. I will stick to what I find best for my phone. Have 746 base ready but thinking twice lol.
    Argh I'll just do a clean wipe and reload rc7b on 714 base again - Best ADR + coolest temp. Even afraid of throwing in 746 sfi as that may push temps up.
    Bold 9900 with BL 7.1 BL Ultimate RC21
    Blackberry Z10 with OS 10.2.1.2947 Official os
    Berrylicio.us Staff Member
    maxx71 and sofes like this.
  21. prithvi64's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    911 Posts
    PIN
    2B631BE4
    #546  

    Default Re: BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1

    Yes, even my experience on 9860 base .746 (sfi 714 large) with BL Return 1.0 has been better than RC7B1. I had first tried with base .714 for 3-4 days then pure OS .746 for 1-2 days. I will continue with return for some more days.
    Prithvi (pin:2B631BE4)
    Z30/10.2.1.2947/2229)
    Thanked by:
    ifraser (11-10-2012) 
    maxx71 likes this.
  22. neumann66's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    45 Posts
    PIN
    I hate BBM...
    #547  

    Default Re: BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1

    Quote Originally Posted by ifraser View Post
    Unfortunately over the last couple of weeks my testing of BLReturns over 746 has been more successfull than
    with the RC7 mixes.

    We did however change a couple of browser cods but my ADR has been around 1% most days and even after a 30min call
    tonight my phone didnt drain any more than 3% battery,

    I think a lot is network dependant as my handset always seems to get
    good results on our mixes. Either that or because I always fully wipe and
    fresh install my apps.
    confirmed!!!!
    especially for heavy users (long calls and browsing sessions) 746+714sfi+BLReturns looks much better on ADR values (also if on phone idle status RC7B1 seems responding better, but we are talking of marginal difference)

    p.s. For those interested, I'm running a new really interesting combination (48h till now) with another 714 SFI (took from Vodafone Italy OS) "midsize" (67.614KB) thats giving me great results:
    battery seems for now giving better results compared to fat VodaUK SFI (device running on Three Italy-3G only), reception I can say looks the same (great!); regarding temp. just as example, after a 35 minutes call over 3G network, phone was at 20C° (wooow!) - usual temp range: 18C°/19C° (64.4°F/66.2 °F)
    I'll keep you informed in the next 48h for final results, but I'm pretty optimistic...

    resume of .714 SFI files sizes:
    fat vodauk: 72.798 KB
    mid vodaitaly: 67.614 KB
    small UTS: 67.454 KB


    Anyone interested, here the "midsize" Voda .714 SFI:

    OS: 9900AllLang_PBr7.1.0_rel2061_PL5.1.0.532_A7.1.0.71 4_Vodafone_Italy
    Name of file: rim0x07001204.sfi
    Size: 67.614 KB
    Download Link: rim0x07001204.sfi

    Enjoy!
    Last edited by neumann66; 11-10-2012 at 09:50 PM.
    BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900 | Bold™ 9790 | Torch™ 9810 | Curve™ 9360 | Bold™ 9780 | 7.1 BL Ultimate Hybrid
    Thanked by 5:
    alfons1 (11-11-2012),  BoldAlways (11-12-2012),  clie610 (11-10-2012),  Legal Eagle (11-11-2012),  deezy87 (11-11-2012) 
    deezy87 and phatmaan like this.
  23. clie610's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    317 Posts
    #548  

    Default Re: BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1

    Quote Originally Posted by neumann66 View Post
    confirmed!!!!
    resume of .714 SFI files sizes:
    fat vodauk: 72.798 KB
    mid vodaitaly: 67.614 KB
    small UTS: 67.454 KB


    Anyone interested, here the "midsize" Voda .714 SFI:

    OS: 9900AllLang_PBr7.1.0_rel2061_PL5.1.0.532_A7.1.0.71 4_Vodafone_Italy
    Name of file: rim0x07001204.sfi
    Size: 67.614 KB
    Download Link: rim0x07001204.sfi

    Enjoy!
    Thanks, I've downloaded it but when checking the file property it shows same size
    BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1-compare.jpg
  24. phatmaan's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    102 Posts
    #549  

    Default Re: BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1

    Just want to mention , that I have not been hving these temp issues , Sometimes it goes up slightly , but its hardly noticeable , nothing to be worried about imho
    Last edited by phatmaan; 11-11-2012 at 12:13 AM. Reason: //
    Bold 9900 - .746 Large Rogers + .714 Large Sfi + BL Returns 1.00 + BL Returns 2.00 = ADR < 1% (EDGE)
    Bold 9900 ServerSurfers wallapaper pack - 794WallPaperPack
    Sator likes this.
  25. GreenduckDK's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    47 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #550  

    Default Re: BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1

    I want to try the .746 base with large .714 SFI from Vodafone UK. I just want someone to confirm my process so I don't make any mistakes.

    My BB9900 has already .746 installed from UTS.

    1. Remove the .746 base installation from my computer and reboot.
    2. Install .746 base from UTS on my computer.
    3. Replace the .714 SFI file in the UMTS folder with the large Vodafone SFI file.
    3. Execute the .EXE install the BL Return v1.0.0 file and overwrite JAVA files.
    4. Use Vendelete+ to remove any vendor.xml files.
    5. Backup my BB9900 and wipe it using BBSAK.
    6. Load new OS using BBSAK.

    Can anyone confirm the above process? Much appreciated

    Regards,
    Jakob
Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 8GB available, but can only use 2GB for OS and apps?
    By jly.public in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 08:10 PM
  2. Need Help for OS and network changing.
    By Aaryan_25 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 10:16 AM
  3. Berrylicious V2 for 9700 and 9800
    By zocster in forum Hybrid OS
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 08:22 AM
  4. Should I return my Pearl and wait for the Bold??
    By J31x in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 02:52 PM
  5. latest os and dm for verizon?
    By mrfizzed in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 07:59 PM

Posting Permissions