| || |
| | 06-06-11, 12:47 PM Thread Author #1
Berrylicious OS6 and 7 hybrid for 9700 and 9800
First of all, I would like to thank my family over at bbbluezone for their support.
Secondly, I would like to present to you, crackberry nation, a hybrid made for the onyx 9700 and torch 9800.
We have a mix of cods from the following OS:
The points of difference in this hybrid are:
1. Less memory and battery drain, speedy boot up time, and speedy browser.
2. Blackberry messenger hybrid by the man himself, Pongkite.
3. GPS, bluetooth, 3G and wifi locks faster than standard or leaked OS.
Apps that come standard with this hybrid are (you can tick what you want)
1. BlackBerry Messenger Hybrid BZone Ver.3
2. AppWorld 184.108.40.206
3. BlackBerry Bridge 0.0.0.52
4. BlackBerry Protect 220.127.116.11
5. Facebook 18.104.22.168
6. Social Feeds 22.214.171.124
7. Maps 126.96.36.199
8. Podcasts 188.8.131.52
9. Google Talk 2.5.83
10. MSN 2.5.83
11. Yahoo Messenger 2.5.83
12. Youtube 184.108.40.206
13. DocumentsToGo v2.0005.105 key code required for full version
14. PDFToGo v2.0005.105 key code required for full version
15. CaptureIt 1.4
16. UberSocial 1.191
17. Ringtones OS7
This hybrid has been shrunk, you can shrink further at your own risk.
1. Download & Install Base Os6 for 9700/9800 (official/leaked)
example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700Asia_v220.127.116.114_P18.104.22.168\
2. Delete "VENDOR.XML" in folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\
3. Wipe the entire base OS located in, for example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700Asia_v22.214.171.1244_P126.96.36.199\ ...(note, only delete what's INSIDE the folder)
4. Download and install berrylicious 9700/9800.exe into the base OS folder, for example C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700Asia_v188.8.131.524_P184.108.40.206\
5. Backup your blackberry with desktop manager.
6. Backup your apps using VNBButil/BBMC
7. Wipe your device with JL_CMDR / BBSAK / VNBBUtil
8. Run C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe
9. Select what you need to install carefully to optimise free memory.
10. With radios off, restore your apps, and then do a battery pull.
11. Restore your backed up data, then do another battery pull.
12. Enjoy your hybrid, give it a minimum of 4 hours before you do another battery pull.
13. For best result, do 3 battery pulls a day, 6 hours a part.
Download for 9700
and for your 9800.
System reads attached.
We may have forgotten to include the alx for the universal search
you need to inject the two cods from the features/search folder with BBSAK after installation.
Cods are now attached as one zip file.
The .alx now is updated also, please extract the search alx into the base os folder located in for example ... C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700Asia_v220.127.116.114_P18.104.22.168\
Some users may experience difficulty to dial a phone number with an extension with this hybrid. Thanks to Sator, the fixes are also now attached, you can inject these cods or drop it into the java folder prior to installation.
They are the call control and voice cods.
Also now attached a theme by YChoa, .. for the torch.