| || |
| | 11-03-11, 04:10 AM Thread Author #1
Berrylicious "For Fun" 9300, 97xx and 9800
Mix Java :
About Screen/Help Screen/Platform :
Download here mirror here.
Exactly the same procedure for all BL series.
Any SFI that suits you 650, 666 or 668. rename as BLFF-9XXX.SFI
1. Download & Install Base Os6 for 9700/9800 (official/leaked)
example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700Asia_v22.214.171.1244_P126.96.36.199\
2. Delete "VENDOR.XML" in folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\
3. Wipe the entire base OS located in, for example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700Asia_v188.8.131.524_P184.108.40.206\ ...(note, only delete what's INSIDE the folder)
4. Download and install berrylicious multi.exe into the base OS folder, for example C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700Asia_v220.127.116.114_P18.104.22.168\
5. Fully backup your blackberry with desktop manager, with radios off.
6. Backup your apps using VNBButil/BBMC
7. Wipe your device with JL_CMDR / BBSAK / VNBBUtil
8. Run C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe
9. Select what you need to install carefully to optimise free memory.
10. With radios off, Fully restore your backed up data, then do another battery pull. Before you turn your wireless back on, click on the blackberry messenger and confirm that all your contacts and groups are there.
11. Enjoy your hybrid, give it a minimum of 4 hours before you do another battery pull.
12. For best result, do 3 battery pulls a day, 6 hours a part for the first 48 hours.
Additional apps password keeper... VVM ...
I have spent further time in testing this hybrid on my own older 9780 and not relying on testers.
Everything is running as it should. And you can show off to your buddies that you are running a 7.1 OS on your legacy devices.
No alx has been modified, just the right mix for the device to acknowledge that the 7.1 is driving it.
Browser is working fine, I updated this post using my 9780
Java exception errors only occur when you push things before its time, like after a reboot.
Batt pulls on a OS 6 device is a ritual.
1. You would turn your wireless off.
2. You would pull the battery, and leave it for 30 seconds.
3. Once placed the batt back in you would wait for further 30 seconds before you turn your wireless back on.
4. You'd wait for things to stop pulling from the cloud before you start using it.
These steps almost guarantees you not to have java time out errors.
Some users are experiencing issues with browsing. Here is the patch by replacing them modules with 666. Only use this if you have issues.
Thanks to Jdesignz
97xx download here.
9800 download here.
Update offline installer:
9300 download http://db.tt/VTImUMSf OTA,
offline installer http://db.tt/3Y0dJu6g
97xx offline installer http://db.tt/SYrHML8d
9800 offline installer http://db.tt/JCOJBhf8