| | 09-01-2011, 08:42 PM Thread Author #1
Berrylicious Delight Multi devices 9300, and 97xx
Thanks to my bro iking and my big family over at bzone. We have now come to the next installment of the berrylicous series, Delight, which supports multiple devices (9300 and 97xx only)
This hybrid uses 184.108.40.2060 multi SFI, with the majority of 650 cods, with some of the 6.1.xx and 7.xx cods also, including the latest leaked 220.127.116.113 leak for the newer devices.
The focus this time around is on performance and free space. We only included some apps like facebook. If you require other apps like VVM and VAD, reply with your requirements PRIOR to loading.
SEARCH is needed to be INSTALLED during the loader.exe process for it to work.
This release also includes the betazone Blackberry Messenger 18.104.22.168, which does not require a key code.
The only thing is that:
YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON THE BLACKBERRY MESSENGER ICON PRIOR TO TURNING YOUR WIRELESS CONNECTIONS BACK ON upon first boot following the hybrid installation.
DO NOT RESTORE YOUR DATA USING APPLOADER as it won't give you option to click on BBM prior to
The points of difference in this hybrid are:
1. Less memory and battery drain, speedy boot up time, and speedy browser.
2. Blackberry messenger hybrid by bro iking
3. GPS, bluetooth, 3G and wifi locks faster than standard or leaked OS.
This hybrid has been shrunk, you can shrink further at your own risk.
1. Download & Install Base Os6 for 9700/9800 (official/leaked)
example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700Asia_v22.214.171.1244_P126.96.36.199\
2. Delete "VENDOR.XML" in folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\
3. Wipe the entire base OS located in, for example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700Asia_v188.8.131.524_P184.108.40.206\ ...(note, only delete what's INSIDE the folder)
4. Download and install berrylicious multi.exe into the base OS folder, for example C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700Asia_v220.127.116.114_P18.104.22.168\
5. Fully backup your blackberry with desktop manager, with radios off.
6. Backup your apps using VNBButil/BBMC
7. Wipe your device with JL_CMDR / BBSAK / VNBBUtil
8. Run C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe
9. Select what you need to install carefully to optimise free memory.
10. With radios off, restore your apps and .ipd backup with dm, important as this is required by full BBM 6 hybrid to function, and then do a battery pull.
11. Fully restore your backed up data, then do another battery pull. Before you turn your wireless back on, click on the blackberry messenger and confirm that all your contacts and groups are there.
12. Enjoy your hybrid, give it a minimum of 4 hours before you do another battery pull.
13. For best result, do 3 battery pulls a day, 6 hours a part for the first 48 hours.
Any questions, ask. Ribbon app cod from 461 attached for those using a custom non trayed, non ribbon theme.
VVM can be found attached to this post. Drop the alx where the rest of them are, move the VVM folder to become a subfolder within features. Same thing with VAD.
CJK can be found here. Remove any help files resources, facebook and other resources that you don't need, then drop them in the java folder, the alx outside where the rest are.
This sfi supports only chinese and korean input I believe, for japanese, you need the larger SFI.