Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 294 of 434 FirstFirst ... 194244284291292293294295296297304344394 ... LastLast
Results 7,326 to 7,350 of 10837
Like Tree5579Likes
  1. prashob619's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    135 Posts
    PIN
    26F6EFA8
    #7326  

    Default

    i used vendelete+ to delete the vendor files..
    if i want to check again manually, can you tell you where the vendor files are located?
  2. Legal Eagle's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,132 Posts
    #7327  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prashob619 View Post
    i used vendelete+ to delete the vendor files..
    if i want to check again manually, can you tell you where the vendor files are located?
    Other than the one in the App loader folder the usual place for the second one is :

    64-bit: Computer\C:\Users\{USER NAME}\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML
    32-bit: Computer\C:\Documents and Settings\{USER NAME}\Application Data\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML
    Bold 9900 on Vodafone UK running BL Ultimate Hybrid RC22 over Claro Argentina .1098 Base and .sfi

    If I've helped or amused you feel free to use the Liked or Thanked buttons
    Thanked by:
    prashob619 (01-29-2013) 
    Sator likes this.
  3. prashob619's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    135 Posts
    PIN
    26F6EFA8
    #7328  

    Default

    thank you so much
    it worked !
  4. dark0ne_'s Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    154 Posts
    PIN
    2A4F8BD0
    #7329  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prashob619 View Post
    thank you so much
    it worked !
    So now you must see 7.1 bundle 2283 (v 7.1.0.825,Platform 5.1.0.593)
  5. prashob619's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    135 Posts
    PIN
    26F6EFA8
    #7330  

    Default

    new problem ?!

    i wiped my device.. was installing os again.. and i get this screen.. when i check the phone.. the os has already been installed.. but this screen just stays like this..
    I've wiped the device again and tried to install it once more.. but still the same result..
    please help
    BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices-11.jpg
  6. clie610's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    519 Posts
    #7331  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prashob619 View Post
    new problem ?!

    i wiped my device.. was installing os again.. and i get this screen.. when i check the phone.. the os has already been installed.. but this screen just stays like this..
    I've wiped the device again and tried to install it once more.. but still the same result..
    please help
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	201.5 KB 
ID:	132951
    try to remove any 9900 related in your PC/laptop using control panel -- add/remove program.
    Clean the registry with cc cleaner then re-install the .825 OS into your pc/laptop
    use bbhtool to shrink any unused modules (usually this also clean the vendor.xml) or you can use vendelete.
    wipe your device and try to reinstall the OS to your blackberry.

    Hope this helps
    deezy87 likes this.
  7. Sojaysings@gmail.com's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    60 Posts
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    #7332  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    This post is basically for anyone having challenges with their bbm on RC11B with error message "temporary bbm server failure, try again" After I tried installing RC11B on my 9790 & failed throughout yesterday cos of the bbm problem, I switched back to Stock .794. But I just installed RC11B with bbm working. I copied the "blackberrymessenger.alx" & all the necessary bbm cods from the stock folder to a different folder(after installation) and then replaced the Os folder with the RC11B files after which I replaced the Os folder again with the "blackberrymessenger.alx" & all bbm cods (from stock) and loaded onto my device. It installed the bbm 6.2 version & then I upgraded to bbm7 & signed in & it worked fine.

    Hope this is not too much to do. Only try this if your bbm doesn't work after installing RC11B on your 9790.

    Sent from my RC11B BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
  8. sacrdandprofne's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    349 Posts
    #7333  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by Sator View Post
    Your welcome...
    .714 sfi is very good, it's the coolest sfi beside .523 sfi, and now it's about time to use .825 sfi, it's very responsive, good in adr, and the temp. is not bad.

    Use base .794 + 794 sfi for the RC11

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Thank you very much, again!!

    Sent from my BlackBerry
    Bold 9900 (BL Ultimate Hybrid RC22 on Claro Argentina .1098)
  9. deezy87's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,911 Posts
    #7334  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clie610 View Post
    try to remove any 9900 related in your PC/laptop using control panel -- add/remove program.
    Clean the registry with cc cleaner then re-install the .825 OS into your pc/laptop
    use bbhtool to shrink any unused modules (usually this also clean the vendor.xml) or you can use vendelete.
    wipe your device and try to reinstall the OS to your blackberry.

    Hope this helps
    Just keep the BASE OS as the one that is currently on your PC, delete any other OS. After I get rid of the vendors I'll back up and DM shows me I have an update, I shrink and load via BBH Tool.
    SIC MULTIWPE AND LOAD (BLACKBERRY 10 ONLY!) HERE

    Powered by BlackBerry Q10SQN100-5/10.3.x.xxxx
  10. deezy87's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,911 Posts
    #7335  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sojaysings@gmail.com View Post
    This post is basically for anyone having challenges with their bbm on RC11B with error message "temporary bbm server failure, try again" After I tried installing RC11B on my 9790 & failed throughout yesterday cos of the bbm problem, I switched back to Stock .794. But I just installed RC11B with bbm working. I copied the "blackberrymessenger.alx" & all the necessary bbm cods from the stock folder to a different folder(after installation) and then replaced the Os folder with the RC11B files after which I replaced the Os folder again with the "blackberrymessenger.alx" & all bbm cods (from stock) and loaded onto my device. It installed the bbm 6.2 version & then I upgraded to bbm7 & signed in & it worked fine.

    Hope this is not too much to do. Only try this if your bbm doesn't work after installing RC11B on your 9790.

    Sent from my RC11B BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    Not to sh!t on you, but it seems that you were the only individual experiencing this strange issue...
    SIC MULTIWPE AND LOAD (BLACKBERRY 10 ONLY!) HERE

    Powered by BlackBerry Q10SQN100-5/10.3.x.xxxx
  11. rgshah3's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    926 Posts
    Global Posts
    927 Global Posts
    PIN
    28203623
    #7336  

    Default

    Anyone else with this problem??

    Many times, while browsing, the browser just freezes and the phone becomes unusable till a battery pull?? Even the alt+shift+del doesn't work to reboot it
    Don't forget to press the LIKE Button Follow me on Twitter : @Rohil_ShahBL 7.1 Ultimate Hybrid
  12. rgshah3's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    926 Posts
    Global Posts
    927 Global Posts
    PIN
    28203623
    #7337  

    Default

    This happened 4 times today!!! 4 battery pulls :|
    Don't forget to press the LIKE Button Follow me on Twitter : @Rohil_ShahBL 7.1 Ultimate Hybrid
  13. jndrad's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    31 Posts
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    #7338  

    Default

    i tried 714 sfi with newest base...im on att, when i install 714sfi i get the old att mic issues...anyone else have this issue
  14. deezy87's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,911 Posts
    #7339  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rgshah3 View Post
    Anyone else with this problem??

    Many times, while browsing, the browser just freezes and the phone becomes unusable till a battery pull?? Even the alt+shift+del doesn't work to reboot it
    I HAVE NOT had the issue you're experiencing...did you shrink out something that you weren't supposed to??

    Quote Originally Posted by rgshah3 View Post
    This happened 4 times today!!! 4 battery pulls :|
    check if you shrunk out plans or tasks or something

    Quote Originally Posted by SheeB View Post
    This also has happened to me a couple times since install. Battery pull was required as well.
    After loading the hybrid you're supposed to pull battery after restoring....its on the first page for Pete's sake

    Quote Originally Posted by jndrad View Post
    i tried 714 sfi with newest base...im on att, when i install 714sfi i get the old att mic issues...anyone else have this issue
    Use the AT&T mix if you're having mic issues, check my sig!
    SIC MULTIWPE AND LOAD (BLACKBERRY 10 ONLY!) HERE

    Powered by BlackBerry Q10SQN100-5/10.3.x.xxxx
  15. Sator's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,539 Posts
    #7340  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by jndrad View Post
    i tried 714 sfi with newest base...im on att, when i install 714sfi i get the old att mic issues...anyone else have this issue
    Use .746 sfi or .825 sfi jndrad.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    deezy87 (01-30-2013) 
    deezy87 likes this.
  16. Sator's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,539 Posts
    #7341  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by rgshah3 View Post
    This happened 4 times today!!! 4 battery pulls :|
    Clear up your browsing data if you browse a lot.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
  17. kuda_trojan's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #7342  

    Default

    ijin unduh mas Andy...
  18. deezy87's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,911 Posts
    #7343  

    Default

    Sator to the rescue lol
    SIC MULTIWPE AND LOAD (BLACKBERRY 10 ONLY!) HERE

    Powered by BlackBerry Q10SQN100-5/10.3.x.xxxx
  19. rgshah3's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    926 Posts
    Global Posts
    927 Global Posts
    PIN
    28203623
    #7344  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sator View Post
    Clear up your browsing data if you browse a lot.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Yeah I do. Gives me a 50mb leak in 5 hours. Thanks for your help.
    Don't forget to press the LIKE Button Follow me on Twitter : @Rohil_ShahBL 7.1 Ultimate Hybrid
  20. deezy87's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,911 Posts
    #7345  

    Default

    I noticed today at the barber I had my PB bridged to my Bold...memory drained quite a bit, didn't catch me off guard, I use Bbanel to clean memory and if required to I'll pull the battery.
    SIC MULTIWPE AND LOAD (BLACKBERRY 10 ONLY!) HERE

    Powered by BlackBerry Q10SQN100-5/10.3.x.xxxx
  21. Sator's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,539 Posts
    #7346  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by sharma0702 View Post
    I noticed today at the barber I had my PB bridged to my Bold...memory drained quite a bit, didn't catch me off guard, I use Bbanel to clean memory and if required to I'll pull the battery.
    Bbanel is pretty good, I also use it. You can use Bbanel to reboot your , since we only need a SOFTware reboot.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sator; 01-31-2013 at 12:51 AM.
  22. dark0ne_'s Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    154 Posts
    PIN
    2A4F8BD0
    #7347  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    I am reporting flash mem leak with what's app!I am with the *.825 base/Sfi+RC11

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
  23. rgshah3's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    926 Posts
    Global Posts
    927 Global Posts
    PIN
    28203623
    #7348  

    Default

    Sator, clearing the browsing data didn't help

    Can you zip up the browser cods so that I can inject them please?
    Don't forget to press the LIKE Button Follow me on Twitter : @Rohil_ShahBL 7.1 Ultimate Hybrid
  24. Sator's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,539 Posts
    #7349  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by rgshah3 View Post
    Sator, clearing the browsing data didn't help

    Can you zip up the browser cods so that I can inject them please?
    Which BL mix are you using now? I don't get it why you asked me for the browser cods.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sator; 01-31-2013 at 06:34 AM.
  25. rgshah3's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    926 Posts
    Global Posts
    927 Global Posts
    PIN
    28203623
    #7350  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sator View Post
    Which BL mix are you using now? I don't get it why you asked me for the browser cods.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    RC11B. I asked for the browser cods cauz my browser freezes and makes my phone unusable till a battery pull. Thought it was a problem with a few cods. Can't even reinstall. I am not on BBM, but I use BBM Voice. So if I reinstall, I'll have to activate BIS for a month
    Don't forget to press the LIKE Button Follow me on Twitter : @Rohil_ShahBL 7.1 Ultimate Hybrid

Posting Permissions