Page 283 of 429 FirstFirst ... 183233273280281282283284285286293333383 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,075 of 10722
Like Tree5512Likes
  1. #7051  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mi.key View Post
    I've tried getting tiny meter but it says its not supported for the 9900...how'd you get it? o_O
    Here you go... OTA link for OS 5.0+: http://www.compactbyte.com/tinymeter...tiny_meter.jad
    Thanked by:
    Mi.key (01-04-2013) 
    Mi.key likes this.
  2. Mi.key's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    181 Posts
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    #7052  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elessar.cm View Post
    Here you go... OTA link for OS 5.0+: http://www.compactbyte.com/tinymeter...tiny_meter.jad
    Much appreciated!!!
  3. Sator's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,469 Posts
    #7053  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Here is the latest tinymeter 1.3: http://yohan.es/files/tinymeter/tiny_meter.jad

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
  4. #7054  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mi.key View Post
    Much appreciated!!!
    No problem. Cheers.
  5. souleyman's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    68 Posts
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    #7055  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Hi sator,having load d Xmas edition/714 sfi as advised,been running 4 bout 3 days now,am still recording battery drain at -25.5% per hour courtesy tinymeter,pls help!

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
  6. souleyman's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    68 Posts
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    #7056  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Pls see tiny meter attached,hope i did get d OS installation right. Help............!

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices-tapaupload0.jpg  
  7. Sator's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,469 Posts
    #7057  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by souleyman View Post
    Hi sator,having load d Xmas edition/714 sfi as advised,been running 4 bout 3 days now,am still recording battery drain at -25.5% per hour courtesy tinymeter,pls help!

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Please check your 3rd app. settings (FB, twitter, whatsapp. etc.) and for tinymeter, you have to reset it every time you want to turn your device off/charging or when you do a reboot in order to have an accurate results.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
  8. souleyman's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    68 Posts
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    #7058  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Thanks wld do,and revert back.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
  9. SheeB's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    95 Posts
    #7059  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elessar.cm View Post
    I just noticed something curious
    Go into your phone logs, then choose Options, then Call logs and lists, and you'll see the option: Show "My Number" which you can turn back off.
  10. #7060  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheeB View Post
    Go into your phone logs, then choose Options, then Call logs and lists, and you'll see the option: Show "My Number" which you can turn back off.
    Thanks, but hat's not quite what I was after - didn't explain myself clearly. I'm aware of how to hide my number. It's the "Line 1" in particular that intrigues me. The last time I saw that was on an old CDMA device where I did actully have 2 lines active. That is where I would select which line to use for outgoing calls.
  11. Sator's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,469 Posts
    #7061  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by Elessar.cm View Post
    Thanks, but hat's not quite what I was after - didn't explain myself clearly. I'm aware of how to hide my number. It's the "Line 1" in particular that intrigues me. The last time I saw that was on an old CDMA device where I did actully have 2 lines active. That is where I would select which line to use for outgoing calls.
    Go to options>Device>Advanced system settings>SIM Card> highlight your phone number,click  and choose edit my phone number, you'll see your phone number and Friendly name(line 1), you can change it, if you don't change it, it will show Line 1 and your phone number. It's a SIM Card option.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
  12. #7062  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sator View Post
    Go to options>Device>Advanced system settings>SIM Card> highlight your phone number,click  and choose edit my phone number, you'll see your phone number and Friendly name(line 1), you can change it, if you don't change it, it will show Line 1 and your phone number. It's a SIM Card option.
    Thanks for the tip Sator. Again, not quite what I was looking for, but no big deal. Nothing to affect functionality, just looking to satisfy my curiosity.
    Case closed. ~ecm
  13. hzx505's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #7063  

    Default

    谢谢 bb 9900
    Mi.key likes this.
  14. zenspro's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    7 Posts
    #7064  

    Default

    Hey anyone, I have some questions for ya
    What is the best/latest base for 9790? is it .746? can i install it with Xmas or Rc10A?
    Thx before
  15. Mi.key's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    181 Posts
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    #7065  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hzx505 View Post
    谢谢 bb 9900
    I agree!!!
  16. zavar's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    306 Posts
    #7066  

    Default

    Hi All. I've been running BL X-Mas Edition on my 9900 for the last couple of days and it's been fantastic. I installed with the.746 SFI from Rogers and my temperatures seem fairly warm. I'm thinking of going back to the .714 Voda UK SFI. To change SFI files, does a complete OS wipe/reinstall need to be done, or can the SFI files just be swapped and then run an update through desktop manager?
  17. deezy87's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,584 Posts
    PIN
    2AF77CC0
    #7067  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    I would personally recommend a wipe and fresh install after swapping sfi...that's just me though.


    Hope it all works out for you!

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 - Powered by BerryLicio.us Ultimate Christmas hybrid - Using Tapatalk
    BerryLicio.us Ultimate 7.1 Hybrid HERE

    Powered by my BlackBerry - Q10SQN100-5/10.2.1
    Thanked by:
    zavar (01-07-2013) 
  18. zavar's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    306 Posts
    #7068  

    Default Re: BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Thanks Sharma! Which SFI are you using?
  19. deezy87's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,584 Posts
    PIN
    2AF77CC0
    #7069  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    I'm using 794 as my entire base.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 - Powered by BerryLicio.us Ultimate Christmas hybrid - Using Tapatalk
    BerryLicio.us Ultimate 7.1 Hybrid HERE

    Powered by my BlackBerry - Q10SQN100-5/10.2.1
    Thanked by:
    zavar (01-07-2013) 
  20. zavar's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    306 Posts
    #7070  

    Default Re: BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Thanks again Sharma!
    deezy87 likes this.
  21. Jamil Halil's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    9 Posts
    PIN
    28224958
    #7071  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zavar View Post
    Hi All. I've been running BL X-Mas Edition on my 9900 for the last couple of days and it's been fantastic. I installed with the.746 SFI from Rogers and my temperatures seem fairly warm. I'm thinking of going back to the .714 Voda UK SFI. To change SFI files, does a complete OS wipe/reinstall need to be done, or can the SFI files just be swapped and then run an update through desktop manager?
    For better result wipe and fresh install
    Thanked by:
    zavar (01-08-2013) 
  22. AhmedZaki's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    18 Posts
    #7072  

    Default

    I have this problem with viewing arabic websites. I have arabic input support and fonts installed. I have a 9900 bold running the xmas edition with .794 base. Thanks in advance
  23. deezy87's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,584 Posts
    PIN
    2AF77CC0
    #7073  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zavar View Post
    Thanks again Sharma!
    No worries!!
    BerryLicio.us Ultimate 7.1 Hybrid HERE

    Powered by my BlackBerry - Q10SQN100-5/10.2.1
  24. phoreoneone's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,009 Posts
    PIN
    21B56580
    #7074  

    Default

    what do the QNAL and rimganinjector cod files do?

    omg i have become so paranoid after i was told that hybrid OS's could have malware inside of them
    Sometimes I like rolling up into a ball and pretending that I have a potato shell with a tomato core
  25. Sator's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,469 Posts
    #7075  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by phoreoneone View Post
    what do the QNAL and rimganinjector cod files do?

    omg i have become so paranoid after i was told that hybrid OS's could have malware inside of them
    QNAL cod is for 9620 and rimgan injector cod is for 9900, 9320, 9360 etc. We have to include those cods since this hybrid is for multi devices.

    Hahahaha...BlackBerries are wellknown for their highly security protection, people have to modify the Blackberry alx. File or Platform alx. File in order to install any cod beside the standard OS's cods. So you're safe as long as you copy paste the Java only. You can check your BB through your app. Management (for apps. Installed) or you can go to app. Management> click  >modules, and you can see all the cods installed on your device.

    FYI: some of our hybrid users are also very expert in blackberry, so you don't need to worry about the mallware.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sator; 01-09-2013 at 06:19 AM.
    Thanked by 3:
    BoldAlways (01-09-2013),  phoreoneone (01-09-2013),  deezy87 (01-09-2013) 

Posting Permissions