Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 281 of 434 FirstFirst ... 181231271278279280281282283284291331381 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,025 of 10849
Like Tree5591Likes
    CrackBerry Genius

Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

Happy New Year 2013 to ALL of you, and wish you All the best.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    409 Global Posts

Is there any way to swap out the sfi without wiping and reloading the entire os?
    O.S. : 10.3.0.1052
    Device : Z10
    Carrier : Verizon

'' History is a relentless master. It has no present, only the past rushing into the future. To try to hold fast is to be swept aside''

John F. Kennedy
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by josh0426 View Post
    Is there any way to swap out the sfi without wiping and reloading the entire os?
    No. You have to re load the OS if you want to swap the .sfi.
    PassportSQW100-1 10.3.1.1154

If I've helped or amused you feel free to use the Liked or Thanked buttons
    Thanked by:
    josh74 (12-31-2012) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Ask if you want it

I"m still rocking the xmas edition hybrid and so far so good, I do try to make it atleast 12hrs and above. Two observations though.
    1. I deleted meterberry and rely on only Advance OS led app and its like I get longer battery life this way. As crucial as metterberry is i'm learning to do with it. I tried to reinstall again and i noticed battery just dropping.
    2. As good as battery can be. From say 8am to 6pm I have noticed that battery will have around 20% left. Before I know it the phone is not on anymore, It has switched off and battery is flat that I need the charger to charge it. after a min or two it comes up and shows 1% and charges till 100% or till i remove the charger. Is this a batytery issue. It doesn't die after say 5% but immediately it goes lower than 20%. I have noticed this on two occasions. What could be the problem?

Other than that, many thanks once again to hybrid makers and testers and a super New Years to you all.
    BBM Channel: C000F811E

Blog: http://phlykid.tumblr.com

What doesn't kill you could very well injure you. Also, its morally wrong to allow naive end users to keep their money
    Sator likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Phly_kid View Post
    I"m still rocking the xmas edition hybrid and so far so good, I do try to make it atleast 12hrs and above. Two observations though.
    1. I deleted meterberry and rely on only Advance OS led app and its like I get longer battery life this way. As crucial as metterberry is i'm learning to do with it. I tried to reinstall again and i noticed battery just dropping.
    2. As good as battery can be. From say 8am to 6pm I have noticed that battery will have around 20% left. Before I know it the phone is not on anymore, It has switched off and battery is flat that I need the charger to charge it. after a min or two it comes up and shows 1% and charges till 100% or till i remove the charger. Is this a batytery issue. It doesn't die after say 5% but immediately it goes lower than 20%. I have noticed this on two occasions. What could be the problem?

Other than that, many thanks once again to hybrid makers and testers and a super New Years to you all.
    I think it's better to use just 1 app.

About the Batt., Maybe you can check your Avance OS and LED setting for Batt. notification/alert.

Thanked by:
    jndrad (01-01-2013) 
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Sator View Post
    I think it's better to use just 1 app.

About the Batt., Maybe you can check your Avance OS and LED setting for Batt. notification/alert.

I use both Advance OS and MeterBerry as I like to have the battery level and temparature showing in the notification area and haven't found any adverse effect on battery life.

Xmas Special is idling at around 0.5% and gets up to around 2% with light to medium use.
    PassportSQW100-1 10.3.1.1154

If I've helped or amused you feel free to use the Liked or Thanked buttons
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,280 Global Posts
    PIN
    24CA5D48 PB pin 502763C8

Happy new year everyone, best wishes
    9300, 9900, Z10, Z30 . PlayBook 64GB. Nexus 7 v2 Kit Kat
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by Sator View Post
    That's great, We're glad it's working fine on your 9850 with base .755 and Thanks for your information

Can you send me the platform with the ptt line I'm to lazy doing it thx
    thank to everyone have a good day
    eli barash
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    185 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maxx71 View Post
    For X'mas special the base needs to be .794 from China Unicom or Singtel.......no need to copy the dakota files on the first page and alx for the bbm is in the package (zip file)
    Well, I use 746, so that's also an option.
    Sator likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Happy NEW YEAR to ALL in the BL family the whole CB community

back to SFI 714 (small) for my 9790 and 9320

mix RC X-mas Edition + SFI 714 (large) good but running a little warm for me maybe just my carrier not support
    Sator likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    927 Global Posts
    PIN

Happy New Year
    Don't forget to press the LIKE Button Follow me on Twitter : @Rohil_ShahBL 7.1 Ultimate Hybrid
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    I hate BBM...

Happy New Year from Italy to all of you!!!
    BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900 | Bold™ 9790 | Torch™ 9810 | Curve™ 9360 | Bold™ 9780 | 7.1 BL Ultimate Hybrid

Global Posts
    11,433 Global Posts
    PIN
    changes way too often
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #7013  

Default RE: BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

Eli, Sator don't have a 9850. If you up yours, I will do for you

Quote Originally Posted by ohad_129 View Post
    Can you send me the platform with the ptt line I'm to lazy doing it thx
    Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Community Rules & Guidelines | Marketplace Rules & Guidelines
    Passport PIN: 2BDD6F5F | Note 3 PIN: 7F4337AD

CrackBerry Genius

A Happy New Year to all our BL followers and friends.

We are looking to a busy 2013 with lots more OS`s to come.
    Bold 9900 with BL 7.1 BL Ultimate RC22
    Blackberry Z30 with OS 10.3.1.634 Official os
    Berrylicio.us Staff Member
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    195 Global Posts

And BB10!

10char
    CrackBerry Abuser

Finally updated to xmas rc and large 714 uk vodafone sfi (which I thought I had but I was previously on 714 small sfi!)

Will do a few days of regular battery pulls and see how it goes :-)

Regards

Damian

BB Bold™ 9900 on 7.1.0.912 with BL Ultimate Hybrid RC14
    BB Bold™ 9320 on 7.1.0.907 with BL Ultimate Hybrid RC14
    Both on Virgin UK Network (Runs on Tmobile / Orange)

BB Bold™ 9810 on 7.1.0.861 with BL Ultimate Hybrid RC14
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts

Default Help,need Hybrid OS.

Hi,am a novice to hybrid OS,I'd love to try d xmas edition with large sfi(Vodafone UK). Kindly help with a link for BL Ultimate Christmas Special Hybrid on .794 Base with Large .714 .sfi,thanks.

Regards

Souleyman
    BB9900/china unicom 7.1.0....794
    Last edited by souleyman; 01-02-2013 at 11:30 PM.
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by souleyman View Post
    Hi,am a novice to hybrid OS,I'd love to try d xmas edition with large sfi(Vodafone UK). Kindly help with a link for BL Ultimate Christmas Special Hybrid on .794 Base with Large .714 .sfi,thanks.

Regards

Souleyman
    BB9900/china unicom 7.1.0....794
    Here is the link for Xmas Ed. : http://www.mediafire.com/?hwhoib8dyc6fdk0

Here is the link for 9900_.714 sfi large frm voda Uk.: http://www.mediafire.com/?bydbjzeaoljmc4d

CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts

Thanks Sator the great,am going to use app loader to install em,having downloaded both file,what should be done!
    Thanks.

CrackBerry Abuser

Backup your phone via bbm desktop manager

Download the base file which is the chinacom .794 (approx 288 mb) sorry can't link posting from my mobile :-)

Install onto your pc

Download bbhtool (search forums) open this and use the delete vondor.xml function in it, think its under phone tools / load an os

Browse to where the .794 is installed, program files, common files, rim, shared, loader files in there you'll see the folder (all from memory so sure someone will correct if I'm wrong)

Open the 2 downloads sator gave you, the .sfi goes into the UMTS folder overwriting the one already there, the xmas edition hoes into the .794 folder - you'll see it will overwrite the bbm alx and also has java folder and will overwrite items in there.

Next (optional) I reopen bbhtool and use shrink an os to remove what I don't want (languages, google talk - nothing I don't understand gets removed!)

On phone remove password (see note below)

Finally I always use bbsak (search forum or google it) wipe my phone - phone will reboot and show error message that it needs an os.

I then use bbsak to load os, I select english uk and then load.

I would note it failed on first load yesterday but I think its because I left password on phone and missed the prompt to enter it see my note above! Don't panic if first load fails

Regards

Damian

BB Bold™ 9900 on 7.1.0.912 with BL Ultimate Hybrid RC14
    BB Bold™ 9320 on 7.1.0.907 with BL Ultimate Hybrid RC14
    Both on Virgin UK Network (Runs on Tmobile / Orange)

BB Bold™ 9810 on 7.1.0.861 with BL Ultimate Hybrid RC14
    Sator likes this.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    24AA4C54

I installed the Xmas version over .794 a few hours ago, and I am in awe at the speed of the thing!!! I am not sure about battery life yet, obviously, but I AM having a major issue currently... If I manually disconnect the mobile network, or use Signal Booster Pro to reset the network for a better signal, I can no longer connect to the network at all. I just get "no service" no matter how many times I try to reconnect! The only fix is to do a battery pull! Also, a couple times, the network slipped from 4G to edge out of nowhere, and stayed at EDGE -- never going back to 4G until I did a battery pull. Any ideas of what I can do without freaking completely reinstalling AGAIN and redoing my apps AGAIN? It takes me hours, and I don't want to go through it again... Ugh...

Thanks,
    Josh

Sent from my T-Mobile BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk.

Blackberry Progression (All on T-Mobile):

2007 -- Curve 8320 > Curve 8900 > Curve 3G 9300 > Bold 9780 > Bold 9900 > Q10 NEXT! -- 2013
    Currently running:
    BerryLicio.us Ultimate Hybrid RC15 Final + .923 OS & SFI

CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by ShnikeJSB View Post
    I installed the Xmas version over .794 a few hours ago, and I am in awe at the speed of the thing!!! I am not sure about battery life yet, obviously, but I AM having a major issue currently... If I manually disconnect the mobile network, or use Signal Booster Pro to reset the network for a better signal, I can no longer connect to the network at all. I just get "no service" no matter how many times I try to reconnect! The only fix is to do a battery pull! Also, a couple times, the network slipped from 4G to edge out of nowhere, and stayed at EDGE -- never going back to 4G until I did a battery pull. Any ideas of what I can do without freaking completely reinstalling AGAIN and redoing my apps AGAIN? It takes me hours, and I don't want to go through it again... Ugh...

Thanks,
    Josh

Sent from my T-Mobile BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk.
    Maybe you have an app. Conflict, please try uninstall the signal booster app., and do a long batt. Pull (around 3 minutes).

CrackBerry User

PIN
    I hate BBM...

***XMAS edition report***
    .746OS+.714SFI large voda uk
    1 week report (values per day):
    30/40 mins. calls
    40/60 mins. browsing
    6 mail boxes with 100+ more emails received per day
    3G (good/medium signal)
    wifi on

3.24% ADr tot.

till now the best hybrid found for 9900 without any doubt
    (BL10 with .794base+.714SFI large voda was more than 5% after 3 days with a medium low usage)
    BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900 | Bold™ 9790 | Torch™ 9810 | Curve™ 9360 | Bold™ 9780 | 7.1 BL Ultimate Hybrid
    Sator likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by damianiw View Post
    Backup your phone via bbm desktop manager

Download the base file which is the chinacom .794 (approx 288 mb) sorry can't link posting from my mobile :-)

Install onto your pc

Download bbhtool (search forums) open this and use the delete vondor.xml function in it, think its under phone tools / load an os

Browse to where the .794 is installed, program files, common files, rim, shared, loader files in there you'll see the folder (all from memory so sure someone will correct if I'm wrong)

Open the 2 downloads sator gave you, the .sfi goes into the UMTS folder overwriting the one already there, the xmas edition hoes into the .794 folder - you'll see it will overwrite the bbm alx and also has java folder and will overwrite items in there.

Next (optional) I reopen bbhtool and use shrink an os to remove what I don't want (languages, google talk - nothing I don't understand gets removed!)

On phone remove password (see note below)

Finally I always use bbsak (search forum or google it) wipe my phone - phone will reboot and show error message that it needs an os.

I then use bbsak to load os, I select english uk and then load.

I would note it failed on first load yesterday but I think its because I left password on phone and missed the prompt to enter it see my note above! Don't panic if first load fails

Regards

Damian
    Just introduced myself to these Hybrids today, after reading all about them, I say i got really interested.
    Faced troubles learning how to install but your guide worked perfectly Thanks alot!
    Just installed the BL 7.1 Ultimate Hybrid BL Ultimate RC10 Alpha 1 on my Bold 9900 and hoping to see exciting results.
    Finally, i want to ask.. Im going to do several battery pulls throughout the day, in addition to that, should i deplete battery completely then charge it and leave it idle for a day or two as if its new? Or are those steps not really necessary? Some Hybrid guides said its necessary while the new OS guide didnt mention anything about that.

Thanks in advance
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts

Thanks Damian,working on it,would give a feedback asap.

Regards.