Page 276 of 429 FirstFirst ... 176226266273274275276277278279286326376 ... LastLast
Results 6,876 to 6,900 of 10720
Like Tree5511Likes
  1. josh74's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    228 Posts
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    #6876  

    Default

    What base would you all recommend for the 9850?
    O.S. : 10.2.1.2947 w/ 2228 Radio
    Device : Z10
    Carrier : Verizon

    "The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom"

    George S. Patton
    Sator likes this.
  2. BigwhiteUK's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,231 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,236 Global Posts
    PIN
    24CA5D48 PB pin 502763C8
    #6877  

    Default

    Dont know what Christmas magic dust you sprinkled into the mix, but this is dam good. The best Ive had so far on initial install! 746 base and .714 sfi 2 hours after install and temp 18c, battery 1.2%, running sweet and smooth, and ever so slightly faster..... if thats possible
    9300, 9900, Z10, Z30 . PlayBook 64GB. Nexus 7 v2 Kit Kat
    Sator and Legal Eagle like this.
  3. Sator's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,467 Posts
    #6878  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by josh0426 View Post
    What base would you all recommend for the 9850?
    We've never tested this build on 9850, and I don't think it's compatible with 649 sfi, we have to use min. base 746 with this xmas Edition. You can try RC 7 if you want to.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
  4. prithvi64's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    911 Posts
    PIN
    2B631BE4
    #6879  

    Default

    It's about 12 hrs on special Xmas edition on 9860 base .746 and 714 sfi(large). It has settled so fast within 3-4 hrs of installation. its smooth, fast and battery discharge are better than RC10.
    Prithvi (pin:2B631BE4)
    Z30/10.2.1.2947/2229)
  5. zocster's Avatar

    Posts
    6,852 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,563 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AD743B7
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #6880  

    Default RE: BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Should work with 755. Remember the ptt cod line added on platform alx


    Quote Originally Posted by josh0426 View Post
    What base would you all recommend for the 9850?
    Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
  6. Grimriffer23's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    7 Posts
    #6881  

    Default

    Where can I find the x-mas edition? pls, anyone can link? tia!
  7. Mi.key's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    181 Posts
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    #6882  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimriffer23 View Post
    Where can I find the x-mas edition? pls, anyone can link? tia!
    Hmmmm...thats a tough one. Not sure....try going back one page? I have this gut feeling...
    Thanked by:
    Grimriffer23 (12-25-2012) 
  8. Sator's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,467 Posts
    #6883  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimriffer23 View Post
    Where can I find the x-mas edition? pls, anyone can link? tia!
    Here is the X-mas Ed. Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?hwhoib8dyc6fdk0

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    Grimriffer23 (12-25-2012) 
  9. Grimriffer23's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    7 Posts
    #6884  

    Default

    thanks guys! What could be the best base for 9790 on this X-mas ed? Anyone?
  10. Sator's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,467 Posts
    #6885  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimriffer23 View Post
    thanks guys! What could be the best base for 9790 on this X-mas ed? Anyone?
    You have to use base .746 for 9790, if you use bbm7, you have to modify the ввм™ alx. that comes with Xmas Ed., open up with note pad and change "Dakota" to "Onyx 3"

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
  11. Grimriffer23's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    7 Posts
    #6886  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sator View Post
    You have to use base .746 for 9790, if you use bbm7, you have to modify the ввм™ alx. that comes with Xmas Ed., open up with note pad and change "Dakota" to "Onyx 3"
    how about the sfi sir? tia!
  12. Sator's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,467 Posts
    #6887  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    You can use either .714 or .746 sfi

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
  13. Grimriffer23's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    7 Posts
    #6888  

    Default

    Should i overwrite the .sfi file in umts folder with my desired sfi?or leave them both in that folder?
  14. Sator's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,467 Posts
    #6889  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimriffer23 View Post
    Should i overwrite the .sfi file in umts folder with my desired sfi?or leave them both in that folder?
    You have to overwrite it

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    Grimriffer23 (12-26-2012) 
  15. mithrazor's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,079 Posts
    PIN
    2B1BC93C
    #6890  

    Default

    Where can I get a different sfi file??
  16. Sator's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,467 Posts
    #6891  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by mithrazor View Post
    Where can I get a different sfi file??
    Visit this link: http://berryshout.com/

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    mithrazor (12-26-2012) 
  17. Legal Eagle's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,075 Posts
    #6892  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigwhiteUK View Post
    Dont know what Christmas magic dust you sprinkled into the mix, but this is dam good. The best Ive had so far on initial install! 746 base and .714 sfi 2 hours after install and temp 18c, battery 1.2%, running sweet and smooth, and ever so slightly faster..... if thats possible
    Plus one on the performance and settling in time has been very quick.

    Also, seem to be gaining a little bit of memory with each battery pull which is something Ihave not seen before.

    Sator, you continue to amaze !!!
    Bold 9900 on Vodafone UK running BL Ultimate Hybrid RC21 over O2 .1098 Base and .sfi

    If I've helped or amused you feel free to use the Liked or Thanked buttons
    Sator likes this.
  18. MetalxAssassinx's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    144 Posts
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    #6893  

    Default

    Sator your latest Comments were very helpful for me !, im new to hybrid stuff and i just got confirmed on many subjects and tried to know so thanks ! ,
    There is just one question.. Lets say that i'm going to install X-mas edition on my 9900, and i'm going to install .794 as a Base, so if i want to change the SFI i should also install (for example .714) and then exchange the SFI and then Delete the .714 or there's a link that i just download only SFI without having any issues ?

    Sorry i'm just not that good on what you guys do, but i have RC9A on my 9900 it's th best os i've ever ran!, i'm so thankful for the supporters , Merry Christmas all of you !!
  19. Legal Eagle's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,075 Posts
    #6894  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalxAssassinx View Post
    Sator your latest Comments were very helpful for me !, im new to hybrid stuff and i just got confirmed on many subjects and tried to know so thanks ! ,
    There is just one question.. Lets say that i'm going to install X-mas edition on my 9900, and i'm going to install .794 as a Base, so if i want to change the SFI i should also install (for example .714) and then exchange the SFI and then Delete the .714 or there's a link that i just download only SFI without having any issues ?

    Sorry i'm just not that good on what you guys do, but i have RC9A on my 9900 it's th best os i've ever ran!, i'm so thankful for the supporters , Merry Christmas all of you !!
    This is a link to the .714 "Fat" .sfi for the 9900

    rim0x07001204.sfi
    Bold 9900 on Vodafone UK running BL Ultimate Hybrid RC21 over O2 .1098 Base and .sfi

    If I've helped or amused you feel free to use the Liked or Thanked buttons
    Thanked by:
    MetalxAssassinx (12-26-2012) 
  20. MetalxAssassinx's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    144 Posts
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    #6895  

    Default

    Thank you legal !, but what's the difference between Fat and Small sfi ? :/, i guess that would be my last question
  21. Legal Eagle's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,075 Posts
    #6896  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalxAssassinx View Post
    Thank you legal !, but what's the difference between Fat and Small sfi ? :/, i guess that would be my last question
    On the 9900 most have found that the "Fat" .sfi gives a lower running temp and better signal than the "Small" one.

    It has been my go to .sfi since it was released and so far I haven't found a better overall performer.

    .794 has a marginally better signal for me but runs 5-6 degrees hotter.
    Bold 9900 on Vodafone UK running BL Ultimate Hybrid RC21 over O2 .1098 Base and .sfi

    If I've helped or amused you feel free to use the Liked or Thanked buttons
    Thanked by:
    MetalxAssassinx (12-26-2012) 
    Sator and MetalxAssassinx like this.
  22. prithvi64's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    911 Posts
    PIN
    2B631BE4
    #6897  

    Default

    I am amazed to see today battery temp 10 degree on special Xmas hybrid, although outside temp is round 10degree. this build is certainly all time killer one and in true sense a gift on christmas. Lets see how Sator will further break this record further.
    Prithvi (pin:2B631BE4)
    Z30/10.2.1.2947/2229)
    Sator and Legal Eagle like this.
  23. josh74's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    228 Posts
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    #6898  

    Default

    Thanks, gonna give it a go on .755

    Quote Originally Posted by zocster View Post
    Should work with 755. Remember the ptt cod line added on platform alx



    Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
    O.S. : 10.2.1.2947 w/ 2228 Radio
    Device : Z10
    Carrier : Verizon

    "The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom"

    George S. Patton
  24. maxx71's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,074 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,077 Global Posts
    #6899  

    Default

    Hi All,
    Seasons Greetings !

    Had been away to the Dark side for some time now but glad to report i got my replacement Bold on Christmas eve and after all the hustle bustle of Christmas am now preparing to load a BL hybrid.
    I see a BL10 and a Christmas special, can someone please point out the difference between the two and suggest which one to go for ?
    Posted via CB10

    BB Q10 SQN100-3 powered by 10.2.1.1925
  25. Legal Eagle's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,075 Posts
    #6900  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxx71 View Post
    Hi All,
    Seasons Greetings !

    Had been away to the Dark side for some time now but glad to report i got my replacement Bold on Christmas eve and after all the hustle bustle of Christmas am now preparing to load a BL hybrid.
    I see a BL10 and a Christmas special, can someone please point out the difference between the two and suggest which one to go for ?
    Hey Maxx, good to have you back with us.

    After just over 24 hours on Xmas Special I would say go fo it.

    Settled very quickly, runs fine with .714 .sfi so temp and signal are good. Seems a tad smoother than RC10 and browser is fastest yet. Idles out of the box at 0.5% but due to teh time of year no real opportunity to assess battery on normal use.

    Also seeing a slight increase in memory with each succesive re boot.

    As usual, go with the newest one, it is always the best !!!
    Bold 9900 on Vodafone UK running BL Ultimate Hybrid RC21 over O2 .1098 Base and .sfi

    If I've helped or amused you feel free to use the Liked or Thanked buttons
    Thanked by:
    maxx71 (12-26-2012) 
    mithrazor, Sator and maxx71 like this.

Posting Permissions