Page 263 of 429 FirstFirst ... 163213253260261262263264265266273313363 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,575 of 10720
Like Tree5511Likes
  1. LuayS's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    633 Posts
    Global Posts
    635 Global Posts
    #6551  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mi.key View Post
    Just download 746, install, download RC8B1, extract & copy (overwrite) to java folder, install using DM or BBHtool.


    Oh yea, I almost forgot, enjoy!!!!
    Thanks!, Why not 7.1.0.794 tho? Don't mean to come off as rude, just curious.
  2. prithvi64's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    915 Posts
    PIN
    2B631BE4
    #6552  

    Default

    i have experienced better result by instaling first all applications and then restoring backup data.
    Prithvi (pin:2B631BE4)
    Z30/10.2.1.2947/2274)
  3. clie610's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    328 Posts
    #6553  

    Default

    anybody have .714 sfi for 9810? forgot to copy the .714 sfi before installing the .746 OS
    Thanks before
  4. Mi.key's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    181 Posts
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    #6554  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuayS View Post
    Thanks!, Why not 7.1.0.794 tho? Don't mean to come off as rude, just curious.
    Don't think RC8B1 was tested with 794, but the builders will have to confirm that one. You can go ahead and give it a shot and see what happens, maybe it'll work...

    I think they're building RC9 for 794 since it was just released.

    PS: You don't need the ALX if you're going to use 746, only if using 714
    Thanked by:
    ifraser (12-01-2012) 
  5. Mi.key's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    181 Posts
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    #6555  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuayS View Post
    I'm still on RC2
    Hmmmm...I wonder how much of a difference you'll notice coming from such an early build.
  6. Mi.key's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    181 Posts
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    #6556  

    Default

    Sator, do I use the Email patch with RC8B1, or is it already included?
  7. Sator's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,469 Posts
    #6557  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by Mi.key View Post
    Sator, do I use the Email patch with RC8B1, or is it already included?
    Mi.Key, you don't need to use email patch, you should use TCP patch only.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    Mi.key (11-30-2012) 
  8. prithvi64's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    915 Posts
    PIN
    2B631BE4
    #6558  

    Default

    it is 12 hrs on RC8B1, system has been stabilised so quick. ADR is around 3-4% and battery temp is around 19-20degree. Much better than RC8A1 and I am going to be for some more days unless next build of BL.
    Prithvi (pin:2B631BE4)
    Z30/10.2.1.2947/2274)
    audio_engr and maxx71 like this.
  9. maxx71's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,074 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,077 Global Posts
    #6559  

    Default

    I have loaded RC8b yesterday and if initial reports are anything to go by, we have another Winner on our hands !!

    I used the base .746 and guess what used the .658sfi and goodness me it has performed so well that i'm in AWE for the Power Management.
    The .658 is running extremely cool ( around the 14 degrees celcius mark), fantastic signal locking (as good as the .714voda, if not better).
    The Adr is around 1.7 ( medium usage pattern for me today) and Mdr is negligible as usual.

    The difference between 8a & 8b intially would be better Adr and coolness, i don't know if it is the .658sfi but sure competes well with 8a in all aspects and even better.

    Thanks Zocs, Ian, Sator and the BL crew for this Fantastic build.
    Posted via CB10

    BB Q10 SQN100-3 powered by 10.2.1.1925
    Thanked by:
    ifraser (12-01-2012) 
  10. shawnyew's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    45 Posts
    #6560  

    Default

    really? 14 celcius?
    the lowest I ever had is 18 or 19 celcius!
    which .658 sfi u use? large or small? can you upload it? urging to try it on!
    Quote Originally Posted by maxx71 View Post
    I have loaded RC8b yesterday and if initial reports are anything to go by, we have another Winner on our hands !!

    I used the base .746 and guess what used the .658sfi and goodness me it has performed so well that i'm in AWE for the Power Management.
    The .658 is running extremely cool ( around the 14 degrees celcius mark), fantastic signal locking (as good as the .714voda, if not better).
    The Adr is around 1.7 ( medium usage pattern for me today) and Mdr is negligible as usual.

    The difference between 8a & 8b intially would be better Adr and coolness, i don't know if it is the .658sfi but sure competes well with 8a in all aspects and even better.

    Thanks Zocs, Ian, Sator and the BL crew for this Fantastic build.
    maxx71 likes this.
  11. maxx71's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,074 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,077 Global Posts
    #6561  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shawnyew View Post
    really? 14 celcius?
    the lowest I ever had is 18 or 19 celcius!
    which .658 sfi u use? large or small? can you upload it? urging to try it on!
    I used this Official Blackberry 9900 OS 7.1.0.658
    It is a Multi lang OS hence the smaller one ( around 5mb smaller that the fat one) and just to add when idle it sits at a further lower temp
    Posted via CB10

    BB Q10 SQN100-3 powered by 10.2.1.1925
  12. shawnyew's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    45 Posts
    #6562  

    Default

    thanks man! am trying on now
    which carrier do you used? and which country do you in?
    I'm on vodafone australia

    Quote Originally Posted by maxx71 View Post
    I used this Official Blackberry 9900 OS 7.1.0.658
    It is a Multi lang OS hence the smaller one ( around 5mb smaller that the fat one) and just to add when idle it sits at a further lower temp
    maxx71 likes this.
  13. maxx71's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,074 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,077 Global Posts
    #6563  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shawnyew View Post
    thanks man! am trying on now
    which carrier do you used? and which country do you in?
    I'm on vodafone australia
    I'm on Vodafone India.......
    Posted via CB10

    BB Q10 SQN100-3 powered by 10.2.1.1925
    Sator likes this.
  14. Legal Eagle's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,076 Posts
    #6564  

    Default

    Battery pull late last night ahd quick charge back to 100% before going to sleep.

    Overnight idle on 3G 0.4%, lowest yet.

    Looking very promising, no issues found at all and signal in my baseline poor reception area showing an extra bar than previous best.

    Nice one Sator.
    Bold 9900 on Vodafone UK running BL Ultimate Hybrid RC21 over O2 .1098 Base and .sfi

    If I've helped or amused you feel free to use the Liked or Thanked buttons
    Thanked by 2:
    ifraser (12-01-2012),  Sator (12-01-2012) 
    maxx71 likes this.
  15. maxx71's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,074 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,077 Global Posts
    #6565  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legal Eagle View Post
    Battery pull late last night ahd quick charge back to 100% before going to sleep.

    Overnight idle on 3G 0.4%, lowest yet.

    Looking very promising, no issues found at all and signal in my baseline poor reception area showing an extra bar than previous best.

    Nice one Sator.
    Seems like a Winner, all the Way
    Posted via CB10

    BB Q10 SQN100-3 powered by 10.2.1.1925
    Thanked by:
    Sator (12-01-2012) 
    Sator likes this.
  16. prithvi64's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    915 Posts
    PIN
    2B631BE4
    #6566  

    Default

    Even I am getting battery temp 14 degree with RC8B. its winter season now so no issue of temp of battery.
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnyew View Post
    really? 14 celcius?
    the lowest I ever had is 18 or 19 celcius!
    which .658 sfi u use? large or small? can you upload it? urging to try it on!
    Prithvi (pin:2B631BE4)
    Z30/10.2.1.2947/2274)
  17. maxx71's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,074 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,077 Global Posts
    #6567  

    Default

    FYI pls, RC8b > device version shows as 7.1.0.755 and bundle number is 2108.
    For those interested, .658sfi rim0x07001204.sfi
    Last edited by maxx71; 12-01-2012 at 06:24 AM.
    Posted via CB10

    BB Q10 SQN100-3 powered by 10.2.1.1925
    Thanked by 2:
    ifraser (12-01-2012),  neumann66 (12-02-2012) 
  18. speakeasytelecom's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    66 Posts
    #6568  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prithvi64 View Post
    Even I am getting battery temp 14 degree with RC8B. its winter season now so no issue of temp of battery.
    Are you now using .658 sifi like Maxx?
  19. john1972's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    25 Posts
    #6569  

    Default

    What is a good battery app to monitor drains and temp ?
  20. Legal Eagle's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,076 Posts
    #6570  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by john1972 View Post
    What is a good battery app to monitor drains and temp ?
    Advance OS and LED plus it does so much more and has a very small footprint.

    Free Advance OS and LED - Download Advance OS and LED - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    Bold 9900 on Vodafone UK running BL Ultimate Hybrid RC21 over O2 .1098 Base and .sfi

    If I've helped or amused you feel free to use the Liked or Thanked buttons
    sheldonbk likes this.
  21. ifraser's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,518 Posts
    #6571  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuayS View Post
    Thanks!, Why not 7.1.0.794 tho? Don't mean to come off as rude, just curious.
    Because we havent finished the 794 build yet, feel free to use the sfi but if you mix with RC8B1 you will lose
    most of the 794 java,

    We hope to have RC9 A1 available soon
    Bold 9900 with BL 7.1 BL Ultimate RC21
    Blackberry Z10 with OS 10.2.1.2947 Official os
    Berrylicio.us Staff Member
    sheldonbk likes this.
  22. sheldonbk's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,103 Posts
    #6572  

    Default

    I'm not sure if RC8B1 was a bad install for me or if it just didn't like my 9900. I've said it so many times but it's really amazing that you guys have so many different hybrids always on the go, so if one doesn't work, it's not go back to a leak or official. It's check out another of the "current" BL hybrids from the team. This time it's AT&T V4a. Gotta keep an eye on all the BL threads though. Thx again to the BL team!
    Blackberry Tips & Free Help http://www.facebook.com/bbhelp
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sheldonbk
    Z10 (OS 10.0.10.672)
    Playbook 32 (OS2.1.0.1088)
    maxx71 likes this.
  23. sheldonbk's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,103 Posts
    #6573  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ifraser View Post
    Because we havent finished the 794 build yet, feel free to use the sfi but if you mix with RC8B1 you will lose
    most of the 794 java,

    We hope to have RC9 A1 available soon
    OMG.. you guys never stop!
    Not that I'm about to ask you to..
    Blackberry Tips & Free Help http://www.facebook.com/bbhelp
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sheldonbk
    Z10 (OS 10.0.10.672)
    Playbook 32 (OS2.1.0.1088)
    maxx71 likes this.
  24. ifraser's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,518 Posts
    #6574  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    You could reload as suggested on the group, or hold off till monday and get RC9 A1 as we are about to start testing.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk on BL Hybrid
    Bold 9900 with BL 7.1 BL Ultimate RC21
    Blackberry Z10 with OS 10.2.1.2947 Official os
    Berrylicio.us Staff Member
    sheldonbk, maxx71 and Mi.key like this.
  25. Mi.key's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    181 Posts
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    #6575  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ifraser View Post
    You could reload as suggested on the group, or hold off till monday and get RC9 A1 as we are about to start testing.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk on BL Hybrid
    WHAAAAAT?! I bet most didn't even load RC8B1 yet and you're about to release RC9...you guys, are insane. In a good way.

    Keep up the phenomenal work.
    Thanked by:
    ifraser (12-03-2012) 
    maxx71 likes this.

Posting Permissions