Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 261 of 434 FirstFirst ... 161211251258259260261262263264271311361 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,525 of 10849
Like Tree5591Likes
  1. john1972's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    25 Posts
    #6501  

    Default

    I know this is a stupid question but how can I tell that I have this BL7 hybrid on my phone.
  2. zocster's Avatar

    Posts
    9,636 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,373 Global Posts
    PIN
    changes way too often
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #6502  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Should show 714 if I remember correctly

    Quote Originally Posted by john1972 View Post
    I know this is a stupid question but how can I tell that I have this BL7 hybrid on my phone.


    Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 powered by BerryLicio.US


    Community Rules & Guidelines | Marketplace Rules & Guidelines
    Passport PIN: 2BDD6F5F | Note 3 PIN: 7F4337AD

  3. maxx71's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,074 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,077 Global Posts
    #6503  

    Default

    Hi All,
    Was running RC8a since it was released and IMO is the best till date. Super smooth OS with fantastic ADr and Mdr, Awesome signal strenght and signal locking just to name some of the performance areas. Can't remember having an OS this long on my device.....lol

    Well just moved to 7.1.0.794 to give myself a reality check !
    Not impressed with this one for the time being atleast. It will need some BL magic before it becomes usable !

    I sincerely do appreciate the Awesome work of the BL crew when i use the official OS and find out the difference between them
    Last edited by maxx71; 11-29-2012 at 08:20 AM.
    Posted via CB10

    BB Z30 STA100-2 powered by 10.3.1.938
    Thanked by 2:
    Sator (11-29-2012),  zocster (11-29-2012) 
  4. audio_engr's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,095 Global Posts
    PIN
    its hexadecimal ...
    #6504  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxx71 View Post

    Well just moved to 7.1.0.794 to give myself a reality check !
    Not impressed with this one for the time being atleast. It will need some BL magic before it becomes usable !

    That's ALL I needed to hear ... Thanx maxx. U saved me the bother of dwnld + new OS loading.
    Cheers mate ...
    maxx71 likes this.
  5. Mi.key's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    181 Posts
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    #6505  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxx71 View Post
    Well just moved to 7.1.0.794 to give myself a reality check !
    Not impressed with this one for the time being atleast. It will need some BL magic before it becomes usable !
    Well we all know the RIM OS's don't stand a chance next to BL hahaha. What else can you tell us about 794? Any obvious changes?
    maxx71 and deezy87 like this.
  6. ifraser's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,534 Posts
    #6506  

    Default

    ok folks, we are pending another new release but until then get you teeth into a bit
    of BL Ultimate RC 8 Beta 1

    It will also be available on the first post of the thread.

    Ultimate v2.1 is also on its way.

    Suggested base is OS 7.1.0.746 and sfi is either 746 or 714
    Bold 9900 with BL 7.1 BL Ultimate RC22
    Blackberry Z30 with OS 10.3.1.634 Official os
    Berrylicio.us Staff Member
    Thanked by 15:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked
    amerwahid (11-29-2012),  BigwhiteUK (11-29-2012),  BoldAlways (11-30-2012),  cobracam (11-29-2012),  DarkHuntress (12-05-2012),  j4ck5_dee (11-29-2012),  jhwo99 (11-29-2012),  jjc392 (11-29-2012),  Legal Eagle (11-30-2012),  MaliciousScript (11-29-2012),  neumann66 (11-29-2012),  deezy87 (11-30-2012),  sheldonbk (11-29-2012),  sofes (11-29-2012),  soft-touch (11-30-2012) 
  7. hndt38's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    53 Posts
    PIN
    284CA584
    #6507  

    Default

    ifraser,

    I have a problem with RC8B1. I don't have the TCP/IP in Options>Device>Advanced System Settings
    I use 7.1.0.746 base + sfi .746.

    Thanks
  8. shawnyew's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    45 Posts
    #6508  

    Default

    same here, it is blank for TCP/IP in Options>Device>Advanced System Settings
    not sure if it's my handset problem or has not fully settled yet, adr is 10-15%/hr, very very very less usage. moderate and heavy can go up to 20%
  9. audio_engr's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,095 Global Posts
    PIN
    its hexadecimal ...
    #6509  

    Default

    MOVED from 8A1 >>> to >>> 8B1

    Using .746 Rogers as Base OS & .714 Voda UK for sfi + shrink

    very smooth ...

    Once again ... brilliant concoction from BL Team ...

    return gift ... ... ... ..... as I couldn't see the cake in the smiley list ...

    am putting my legs on the table & chilling for now ... till I see RC series 9 for the .794 OS from BL ...
    maxx71 and BoldAlways like this.
  10. clie610's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    589 Posts
    #6510  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by audio_engr View Post
    MOVED from 8A1 >>> to >>> 8B1

    Using .746 Rogers as Base OS & .714 Voda UK for sfi + shrink

    very smooth ...

    Once again ... brilliant concoction from BL Team ...

    return gift ... ... ... ..... as I couldn't see the cake in the smiley list ...

    am putting my legs on the table & chilling for now ... till I see RC series 9 for the .794 OS from BL ...
    I think you should update your profile then
  11. maxx71's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,074 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,077 Global Posts
    #6511  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mi.key View Post
    Well we all know the RIM OS's don't stand a chance next to BL hahaha. What else can you tell us about 794? Any obvious changes?
    Well, it is not that good for starters !
    Device runs Hot and not very good signal latching ( constant call drops and signal jumping) but does well with wifi connected. Device runs in the late 20's ( celcius) and while in use goes upto 38 degrees celcius.

    Nothing new to write about except the new you tube logo. BBM is 6.2.0.56.

    Will move to BL build today, can't take this anymore
    Posted via CB10

    BB Z30 STA100-2 powered by 10.3.1.938
  12. Sator's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,563 Posts
    #6512  

    Default

    Sorry guys for the RC8B1 empty TCP Settings, attached the TCP patch, use BBH Tools to inject the cod.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanked by 4:
    DarkHuntress (12-05-2012),  Legal Eagle (11-30-2012),  maxx71 (11-30-2012),  sheldonbk (11-30-2012) 
    DarkHuntress and BoldAlways like this.
  13. Legal Eagle's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,460 Posts
    #6513  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sator View Post
    Sorry guys for the RC8B1 empty TCP Settings, attached the TCP patch, use BBH Tools to inject the cod.
    Or paste into the Java if we haven't already installed ??
    PassportSQW100-1 10.3.1.1154

    If I've helped or amused you feel free to use the Liked or Thanked buttons
  14. Sator's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,563 Posts
    #6514  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by Legal Eagle View Post
    Or paste into the Java if we haven't already installed ??
    Yes Legal, paste into the Java if you haven't installed it.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by 2:
    Legal Eagle (11-30-2012),  maxx71 (11-30-2012) 
  15. maxx71's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,074 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,077 Global Posts
    #6515  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sator View Post
    Yes Legal, paste into the Java if you haven't installed it.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    @ Sator, what are the changes one can expect to see over 8a ?
    Posted via CB10

    BB Z30 STA100-2 powered by 10.3.1.938
  16. Sator's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,563 Posts
    #6516  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by maxx71 View Post
    @ Sator, what are the changes one can expect to see over 8a ?
    A lil bit faster and smoother Maxx

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by 2:
    BoldAlways (11-30-2012),  maxx71 (11-30-2012) 
    BoldAlways likes this.
  17. prithvi64's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,242 Posts
    PIN
    2B631BE4
    #6517  

    Default

    Does it impact battery consumption more compare to RC7B2? Although, I haven't tried RC8B1 but my experience with A1 and return2 has been high ADR (6-7%) on normal usage while RC7B2, it is around 3-4%. Should you still recommend to test RC8B1 or wait for your next release, probably with .794 codes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sator View Post
    A lil bit faster and smoother Maxx

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Prithvi 2BDCB97F (Z30/10.3.1.1154)
  18. maxx71's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,074 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,077 Global Posts
    #6518  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prithvi64 View Post
    Does it impact battery consumption more compare to RC7B2? Although, I haven't tried RC8B1 but my experience with A1 and return2 has been high ADR (6-7%) on normal usage while RC7B2, it is around 3-4%. Should you still recommend to test RC8B1 or wait for your next release, probably with .794 codes.
    There is only one way to find out.......try it out
    I had tried 8a and it worked very well for me......i did a full wipe and factory reset before i loaded it on my device and did a selective restore.
    There are .755cods in 8b and if Sator says it is better it ought to be for sure !

    I feel you should give 8b a shot !
    Posted via CB10

    BB Z30 STA100-2 powered by 10.3.1.938
  19. BigwhiteUK's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,280 Global Posts
    PIN
    24CA5D48 PB pin 502763C8
    #6519  

    Default

    Been 2 hours since I put RC8B1 and loving it...... smooth, fast, low temp, excellent signal. A little too early for battery and memory, but looking dam good
    9300, 9900, Z10, Z30 . PlayBook 64GB. Nexus 7 v2 Kit Kat
    Sator, maxx71 and BoldAlways like this.
  20. Sator's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,563 Posts
    #6520  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by prithvi64 View Post
    Does it impact battery consumption more compare to RC7B2? Although, I haven't tried RC8B1 but my experience with A1 and return2 has been high ADR (6-7%) on normal usage while RC7B2, it is around 3-4%. Should you still recommend to test RC8B1 or wait for your next release, probably with .794 codes.
    IMO all BL ultimate builds from RC6 to RC 8B1 have similar ADR rates (+/- 1%), maybe you had a bad install Audio. RC8B1 is slightly better than RC8A1, your ADR depends on your usage patterns, 3rd apps installed, device settings (brightness, backlight time out etc.).

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    maxx71, BoldAlways and Mi.key like this.
  21. Legal Eagle's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,460 Posts
    #6521  

    Default

    Up and running on RC8B1

    Fast booting time from the off.

    Requested to update both BB Protect and BBID after install.

    Cool running, smooth and fast browser

    Battery or course is a wait and see.

    Thanks as always to Sator, the RC builds just seem to work better for me that Returns do.

    Bringon RC9 !!!
    PassportSQW100-1 10.3.1.1154

    If I've helped or amused you feel free to use the Liked or Thanked buttons
  22. maxx71's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,074 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,077 Global Posts
    #6522  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legal Eagle View Post
    Up and running on RC8B1

    Fast booting time from the off.

    Requested to update both BB Protect and BBID after install.

    Cool running, smooth and fast browser

    Battery or course is a wait and see.

    Thanks as always to Sator, the RC builds just seem to work better for me that Returns do.

    Bringon RC9 !!!
    +1 on RC working better for me than Returns.
    RC9....hmmm......BL has to work extra hard with the .794 OS ( it reminds me of .649), IMO .746 will be an upgrade to .794...lol
    Will be joining you soon on 8b
    Posted via CB10

    BB Z30 STA100-2 powered by 10.3.1.938
    Legal Eagle and BoldAlways like this.
  23. BoldAlways's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,353 Posts
    #6523  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigwhiteUK View Post
    Been 2 hours since I put RC8B1 and loving it...... smooth, fast, low temp, excellent signal. A little too early for battery and memory, but looking dam good
    Wich sfi did you use Bigwhite?
    Loading right now with .714 sfi
  24. Legal Eagle's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,460 Posts
    #6524  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BoldAlways View Post
    Wich sfi did you use Bigwhite?
    Loading right now with .714 sfi
    Fat .714 for me.

    It is the "gold standard" .sfi for my 9900 until something that doesn't run hot comes along with a new OS.
    PassportSQW100-1 10.3.1.1154

    If I've helped or amused you feel free to use the Liked or Thanked buttons
    maxx71 likes this.
  25. BoldAlways's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,353 Posts
    #6525  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legal Eagle View Post
    Fat .714 for me.

    It is the "gold standard" .sfi for my 9900 until something that doesn't run hot comes along with a new OS.
    The same one for me, Legal but this time i thought about it for a couple of minutes. Ian had a run with .746 sfi with good results... But ive tryed different sfis to just return to the "Gold standard" as you well named it...
    maxx71 and Legal Eagle like this.

Posting Permissions