Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 237 of 434 FirstFirst ... 137187227234235236237238239240247287337 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,925 of 10835
Like Tree5577Likes
  1. shawnyew's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    45 Posts
    #5901  

    Default Re: BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    FYI it's called BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1
  2. kevin-719's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    #5902  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    My ADR is still high on 9810 with Rc7. Around 10% a hour.....

    Any ideas?

    Installed 2 days ago

    Did 3-4 batt pulls about 12 hrs apart

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
  3. deezy87's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,911 Posts
    #5903  

    Default Re: BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by ifraser View Post
    Friday??? Did I not help u install it last night.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk on BL Hybrid
    That was Friday night here in Toronto!
    SIC MULTIWPE AND LOAD (BLACKBERRY 10 ONLY!) HERE

    Powered by BlackBerry Q10SQN100-5/10.3.x.xxxx
  4. ifraser's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,531 Posts
    #5904  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Yep, it was fri night here 2. So you haven't had it on a day yet, it take
    At least 2 then u will see a good improvement.



    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk on BL Hybrid
    Bold 9900 with BL 7.1 BL Ultimate RC22
    Blackberry Z10 with OS 10.3.1.710 Official os
    Berrylicio.us Staff Member
  5. deezy87's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,911 Posts
    #5905  

    Default Re: BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    I'll let it settle, don't you worry lol
    SIC MULTIWPE AND LOAD (BLACKBERRY 10 ONLY!) HERE

    Powered by BlackBerry Q10SQN100-5/10.3.x.xxxx
  6. Legal Eagle's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,128 Posts
    #5906  

    Default Re: BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by sharma0702 View Post
    I'll let it settle, don't you worry lol
    While you beat sh*t out of it as you do knowing how you approach trying out a new OS !!!
    Bold 9900 on Vodafone UK running BL Ultimate Hybrid RC22 over Claro Argentina .1098 Base and .sfi

    If I've helped or amused you feel free to use the Liked or Thanked buttons
    deezy87 likes this.
  7. deezy87's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,911 Posts
    #5907  

    Default Re: BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by Legal Eagle View Post
    While you beat sh*t out of it as you do knowing how you approach trying out a new OS !!!
    I kick the living day lights out of it!
    SIC MULTIWPE AND LOAD (BLACKBERRY 10 ONLY!) HERE

    Powered by BlackBerry Q10SQN100-5/10.3.x.xxxx
  8. ybyb's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    28 Posts
    #5908  

    Default Re: BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    sorry for my ignorance but where can i find the "large" 714 sfi?
    Tried searching the thread but couldn't find given the thread size now.

    Thanks
  9. zocster's Avatar

    Posts
    8,793 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,384 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AD743B7
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5909  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Vodafone or orange UK.

    http://us.blackberry.com/support/dow...load_sites.jsp
    Quote Originally Posted by ybyb View Post
    sorry for my ignorance but where can i find the "large" 714 sfi?
    Tried searching the thread but couldn't find given the thread size now.

    Thanks



    Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 powered by
    BerryLicio.us


    Community Rules & Guidelines | Marketplace Rules & Guidelines
    White Q10 - 2BBEFA0D | Black Z10 - 2B0118A2

    Thanked by 2:
    ifraser (11-06-2012),  ybyb (11-05-2012) 
    ifraser likes this.
  10. chaihg's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    46 Posts
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    #5910  

    Default Re: BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Hi All,

    I just wanted to let you all know that the hybrids after 342 onwards cannot work with VOIP softwares. I dont know how many user use the VOIP for calling but I use it daily and was struggling to make it work from 714 onwards. I realized that the newer versions including the hybrids do not support VOIP ports. I had to unfortunately roll back my updates to 342 and now find the voip to be working absolutely fine.
    Thanks for everyone but I think I am unlucky to be not able to try the awesome hybrids which I absolutely loved.

    PS: Meanwhile if anybody knows any hybrid I can try on my 342, then please let me know. i will just stick to that forever
  11. deezy87's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,911 Posts
    #5911  

    Default Re: BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by chaihg View Post
    Hi All,

    I just wanted to let you all know that the hybrids after 342 onwards cannot work with VOIP softwares. I dont know how many user use the VOIP for calling but I use it daily and was struggling to make it work from 714 onwards. I realized that the newer versions including the hybrids do not support VOIP ports. I had to unfortunately roll back my updates to 342 and now find the voip to be working absolutely fine.
    Thanks for everyone but I think I am unlucky to be not able to try the awesome hybrids which I absolutely loved.

    PS: Meanwhile if anybody knows any hybrid I can try on my 342, then please let me know. i will just stick to that forever
    If I'm not mistaken, I think for the RC1 of Ultimate you'll need .523 or higher, if I'm wrong, someone correct me
    SIC MULTIWPE AND LOAD (BLACKBERRY 10 ONLY!) HERE

    Powered by BlackBerry Q10SQN100-5/10.3.x.xxxx
    Thanked by 2:
    chaihg (11-06-2012),  ifraser (11-06-2012) 
    ifraser likes this.
  12. ifraser's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,531 Posts
    #5912  

    Default Re: BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Yes you are correct with that statement, any thing lower and you run the risk of errors.
    Bold 9900 with BL 7.1 BL Ultimate RC22
    Blackberry Z10 with OS 10.3.1.710 Official os
    Berrylicio.us Staff Member
    Thanked by 2:
    chaihg (11-06-2012),  deezy87 (11-06-2012) 
    deezy87 likes this.
  13. sonic7777's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    80 Posts
    PIN
    282CA0FD
    #5913  

    Default Re: BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    I am running .746 as well. Much better response and I find the browser is much faster. I think they improved the mobile network connection. My wifi seems the same very strong. All around my apps work fine and so does the data and phone calls.
  14. maty360414's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    54 Posts
    #5914  

    Default Re: BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    i didnt found this BL Returns v1.0.0.0 - For links please see first post on the thread can someone link me the file?
    [honoured BL Ultimate Hybrid RC4 user be one too! ]
  15. Phill_UK's Avatar
    CrackBerry Wiseguy

    Posts
    12,709 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,725 Global Posts
    #5915  

    Default Re: BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by maty360414 View Post
    i didnt found this BL Returns v1.0.0.0 - For links please see first post on the thread can someone link me the file?
    Seriously?... BerryLicious Returns, for OS 6 and 7.1
    That's Phill with 2 L's
    Thanked by:
    ifraser (11-07-2012) 
    ifraser likes this.
  16. deezy87's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,911 Posts
    #5916  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Thanks to Phill for posting a link to the NEW thread for BerryLicio.us Returns, u wont find anything for BL Returns on this thread, buddy.

    Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 - Powered by BerryLicio.us Returns! - Using CrackBerry Forums app
    SIC MULTIWPE AND LOAD (BLACKBERRY 10 ONLY!) HERE

    Powered by BlackBerry Q10SQN100-5/10.3.x.xxxx
  17. ifraser's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,531 Posts
    #5917  

    Default Re: BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by maty360414 View Post
    i didnt found this BL Returns v1.0.0.0 - For links please see first post on the thread can someone link me the file?
    Thanks for the help guys, please check out the other thread as is pointed out above,

    the new mix is a great change and you will like it.
    Bold 9900 with BL 7.1 BL Ultimate RC22
    Blackberry Z10 with OS 10.3.1.710 Official os
    Berrylicio.us Staff Member
  18. Legal Eagle's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,128 Posts
    #5918  

    Default Re: BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Anyone tried 7B1 over .746 with the large .714 .sfi ?

    Just curious as to whether or not it is worth experimenting with.

    I also seem to recall that somewhere in the depths of this monster thread Sator mentioned a 7B2 build, but it never seems to have seen the light of day.

    If it does exist, any chance of releasing it for us to try ?
    Bold 9900 on Vodafone UK running BL Ultimate Hybrid RC22 over Claro Argentina .1098 Base and .sfi

    If I've helped or amused you feel free to use the Liked or Thanked buttons
    r_hafeed likes this.
  19. ifraser's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,531 Posts
    #5919  

    Default Re: BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    I was running that mix before we released BL returns, only with the large 746 sfi rather than 714,

    It ran well but then we changed to BL Returns and it became the release,
    Bold 9900 with BL 7.1 BL Ultimate RC22
    Blackberry Z10 with OS 10.3.1.710 Official os
    Berrylicio.us Staff Member
  20. Legal Eagle's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,128 Posts
    #5920  

    Default Re: BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by ifraser View Post
    I was running that mix before we released BL returns, only with the large 746 sfi rather than 714,

    It ran well but then we changed to BL Returns and it became the release,
    So did RC7B2 become BL Returns, or is there still an RC7B2 lurking somewhere ???

    If there is I would love to give it a try as 7B1 is IMO the best of the breed.
    Bold 9900 on Vodafone UK running BL Ultimate Hybrid RC22 over Claro Argentina .1098 Base and .sfi

    If I've helped or amused you feel free to use the Liked or Thanked buttons
    ryshhh, SheeB and maxx71 like this.
  21. maxx71's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,074 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,077 Global Posts
    #5921  

    Default Re: BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by Legal Eagle View Post
    So did RC7B2 become BL Returns, or is there still an RC7B2 lurking somewhere ???

    If there is I would love to give it a try as 7B1 is IMO the best of the breed.
    +1 on that.
    I too feel 7b is top of the line and BL V3 for AT&T users.
    Posted via CB10

    BB Q10 SQN100-3 powered by 10.2.1.1925
  22. Sator's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,537 Posts
    #5922  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by maxx71 View Post
    +1 on that.
    I too feel 7b is top of the line and BL V3 for AT&T users.
    Maxx, have you tried AT&T V4? Maybe you'll like it.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    maxx71 (11-08-2012) 
    maxx71 likes this.
  23. maxx71's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,074 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,077 Global Posts
    #5923  

    Default Re: BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by Sator View Post
    Maxx, have you tried AT&T V4? Maybe you'll like it.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Hi Sator,

    No i havn't tried V4 as yet cause my device got nuked three days back.
    In the meantime i got a 9790 and since it does not have .694 OS that was a hinderance to try any of the AT&T builds.
    Well the good news is that i will be getting a new replacement 9900 tomorrow , maybe then i will take a call between 7b or V4.
    Btw, what is the difference in V4, vis a vis V2 & 3 ?
    Posted via CB10

    BB Q10 SQN100-3 powered by 10.2.1.1925
  24. Sator's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,537 Posts
    #5924  

    Default BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by maxx71 View Post
    Hi Sator,

    No i havn't tried V4 as yet cause my device got nuked three days back.
    In the meantime i got a 9790 and since it does not have .694 OS that was a hinderance to try any of the AT&T builds.
    Well the good news is that i will be getting a new replacement 9900 tomorrow , maybe then i will take a call between 7b or V4.
    Btw, what is the difference in V4, vis a vis V2 & 3 ?
    Aha... so this weekend you'll be busy installing a Hybrid on your new 9900...lol

    The difference is now I use 746 and 714 cods mix with 694 cods as a base, it's smoother and faster than V3. Right now I'm mixing a new mix and also Iking, hopefully next week BL will have 1 or 2 new builds.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    maxx71 (11-08-2012) 
    maxx71 likes this.
  25. maxx71's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,074 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,077 Global Posts
    #5925  

    Default Re: BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by Sator View Post
    Aha... so this weekend you'll be busy installing a Hybrid on your new 9900...lol

    The difference is now I use 746 and 714 cods mix with 694 cods as a base, it's smoother and faster than V3. Right now I'm mixing a new mix and also Iking, hopefully next week BL will have 1 or 2 new builds.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    For sure i will be exremely busy loading a BL hybrid on my new device.......lol
    What do you suggest 7b or V4 ? Does V4 run cooler than V3 ?
    Posted via CB10

    BB Q10 SQN100-3 powered by 10.2.1.1925

Posting Permissions