Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Yosaki
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default BBTweaks 9900 Hybrid v353.1.0

Hybrid Builder: Phil

Instructions:
    1. Uninstall all current BlackBerry Device OS installed on your PC
    2. Install 7.0.0.353 to PC - Download HERE if needed
    3. Install this over 7.0.0.353 folder
    4. Shrink your OS if desired
    5. Run Apploader and install to device

If you need more detailed instruction please go HERE for a comprehensive tutorial on installing BB Tweaks Hybrids

If you are an experienced hybrid installer and are already at this OS you can get the express install instructions HERE

What's In this Hybrid?
    Base OS of 7.0.0.353
    About screen show 7.0.0.362
    558 7.0.0.362

Additional Apps Included
    BBM 6.0.0.129
    App World 3.0.0.73
    Twitter 2.0.0.19
    Protect 1.1.1.29
    Docs2Go 3.0.0.115

Included Desktop Tools
    BBSAK v1.9
    BBMCP v1.0.0.0 Beta 2
    BBHybrids Tool

*OS Disclaimer Please Read: This is NOT an official Operating system for your BlackBerry Device and as such is not supported by RIM or your Carrier. If you choose to install, do so at your own risk and only if you're comfortable in the process of upgrading and downgrading your device software. bbtweaks.com is not responsible for any loss of data or other issues that may arise during the loading process. Please do not forget to back up your data prior to loading!
    Thanked by 2:
    livio (10-04-2011),  satanberry (09-17-2011) 
    livio and frantic912 like this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Has anyone installed this yet?

What kind of improvements/modifications should we expect over official OS's?
    I'm still on the stock 261 that came with my 9900 from Bell...

thanks for your hardwork Phil!
    Last edited by Big_Ern; 09-17-2011 at 07:09 PM.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    563 Global Posts

I downloaded this but haven't had time to install it yet. Life has been too busy with me buying & selling phones. Right, Phil? Will report back once installed.
    When your Blackberry lingers, give it 3 fingers! (Alt,Shift,Del)
    CrackBerry Master

Looking forward to hearing some feedback on this hybrid. First version from this hybrid builder was good.
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sheldonbk
    Z30 (OS 10.3.0.296 with 10.3.0.700) -- Q10/Z10/Playbook 32
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    309 Global Posts

i have .353 leak installed and for me is bug free, i only wish having a little bit more of battery life.
    can someone comment about this hybrid ??

thanks
    curve 8900 bold 9000 storm 9500 storm 9520 bold 9700 Torch 9800 Bold 9000 Bold 9780 Bold 9900
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    563 Global Posts

After having it ready to go in my pc for about a week, I finally loaded this on my phone this morning. Smooth install as usual. I didn't even wipe, just let apploader do the work while I sat in my massage chair. I have 247 mb on boot up after using BB Boss to do my usual shrink. Running for about 3 hrs so far and app storage hasn't gone down at all. Just like 317.1.0, I highly recommend this OS. You've got nothing to lose. Too soon to comment about battery life, I'll post back later.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    563 Global Posts

Running about 18 hrs now. I don't really notice any difference with battery life so far but then I don't expect to. Last reboot was 16 hrs ago and I've only lost 1.1 MB of app storage so I can definitely say there is no memory leak issue with this hybrid. If you experience a leak, either you have a bad app or you did a bad install. This thread deserves some attention folks. Give the hybrid a shot!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

Thanks satanberry! =)
    Thanked by:
    r_hafeed (01-07-2012) 
    CrackBerry User

it seem BBM have some error or it just me....new message it not appear on BBM but i have notification at home screen....

other than that is great, no lag, battery not hot anymore
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    563 Global Posts

I'm running official BBM 6.0.0.129 and I don't have any issues like that. I'm currently at 31+ hrs uptime and still holding at 246.5 mb app storage.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    563 Global Posts

Running this over 2 days now, current uptime is 61 hrs. I was home all day, had H+ & wifi on and the battery lasted about 12 hrs before it reached 10%. During those 12 hrs, applications management shows over 5 hrs of usage but that doesn't include about 3 hrs of playing music. I'd say the battery life is very good with this OS.
    CrackBerry User

best ever hybrid so far for 9900....battery can hold up until 24 hours on normal use (BBM, facebook, twitter, YM)...no lags n errors so far

thanks
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    2801A444

Thumbs up Great Hybrid OS

I have been running this Hybrid since the day it came out. Everything run's great. I have no error's and everything works just as it should. I have the 9900 paired with a PB and everything works as it should. I really don't see how OS 7 is going to get any better then what it is already. But as they keep releasing updated OS 7 versions I will keep updating. I am very impressed with this Hybrid and would suggest everyone with a 9900 load it ASAP.