Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By SCrid2000
  1. UnInvited's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AD14A89
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Any Hybrid for 9930?

    Hi,
    any good hybrid for Bold 9930 ?
  2. SpiritsFade's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    369 Posts
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    #2  

    Default

    Seconded. King is busy with work/personal/daddy life (understandable of course) and Yosaki (bbtweaks Phil) is a 9900 builder so I'm dying.

    Someone with a 9930 come forward please

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
  3. jrcdpm's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    400 Posts
    #3  

    Default

    What possible hybrid could there be? 362 is available for download. Only higher thing out is 400 for the curve--not so sure that those Java files would be any better than the 362 which seems to be running well.
  4. liquidice#CB's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    11 Posts
    #4  

    Default

    actually there's 1 hybrid i found its from Indonesian forum. but unfortunately up till now i still not be able to download it because of :

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    The connection has timed out







    The server at www90.bzlink.us is taking too long to respond.





    The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
    moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
    that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Been trying it for 3 times now ..

    anyone interested could check this out.

    http://www.bzone.us/index.php?/topic...421#entry64421

    good luck.
  5. SCrid2000's Avatar

    Posts
    10,479 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,491 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me.
    #5  

    Default

    I think 69Goat is running a build through the beta test phase, I'm guessing it will be available via OpenSourceBB.com within a few days
    Thanked by 2:
    lifeofchaoss (02-12-2012),  tmord1 (02-11-2012) 
    lifeofchaoss likes this.
  6. genericscissors2's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    89 Posts
    #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrcdpm View Post
    What possible hybrid could there be? 362 is available for download. Only higher thing out is 400 for the curve--not so sure that those Java files would be any better than the 362 which seems to be running well.
    I'm really not sure what you're talking about. There is .374 from Verizon 7.1.0.163 from sprint and Verizon for download for the 9930 then there are leaks out to use for hybrids like 7.1.0.190 7.1.0.205 and 7.1.0.247 so there are plenty of files to play Frankenstein with. It's all about taking the best out of each os to make the best os.
  7. Alex338's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    328 Posts
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM
    #7  

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by genericscissors View Post
    I'm really not sure what you're talking about. There is .374 from Verizon 7.1.0.163 from sprint and Verizon for download for the 9930 then there are leaks out to use for hybrids like 7.1.0.190 7.1.0.205 and 7.1.0.247 so there are plenty of files to play Frankenstein with. It's all about taking the best out of each os to make the best os.
    I'm really not sure you looked at the date jrcdpm posted that before you posted your comment.
    If my post was helpful, hit the thanks button!

    9700 running B@stard Hybrid Xarles 20120301
  8. jrcdpm's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    400 Posts
    #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex338 View Post
    I'm really not sure you looked at the date jrcdpm posted that before you posted your comment.
    Thank you. My post was certainly dated. I would like to see a new hybrid for the 9930 with some of the newer OS elements. I am currently running the 9930 OSBB Hybird .74,150,163,190. Would like to see a new one with elements of 205 and 247.
  9. BlackScorpion3's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,018 Posts
    PIN
    Ask
    #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrcdpm View Post
    Thank you. My post was certainly dated. I would like to see a new hybrid for the 9930 with some of the newer OS elements. I am currently running the 9930 OSBB Hybird .74,150,163,190. Would like to see a new one with elements of 205 and 247.
    Wow, post was dated, but then again it's been awhile since I have posted on here. Yes, We have a 205 for the 163 base that was never released. Currently we are working on a hybrid (like SCrid said) with the 274 files. Trying this over several bases (7.0 and 7.1) trying to get the best most stable build we can find. Hope we can get this released soon.
    --BlackScorpion AKA: King :: Twitter @BlkScorp33
    OSBB Co-Founder :: Retired CrackBerry Ambassador
    BB10 App Developer :: Usually rocking my BerryLeaks LE modded to work on VZW


    Thanked by:
    Jandrsn36 (02-12-2012) 
  10. genericscissors2's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    89 Posts
    #10  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex338 View Post
    I'm really not sure you looked at the date jrcdpm posted that before you posted your comment.
    Haha I defintely didn't. Its pretty crazy to see posts come back from the dead like that.
  11. uroojs's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    140 Posts
    #11  

    Default

    Blackscorp OSBB team, guys when are you going to get around to releasing a hybrid for the 9930, I know Mike did one with files up to the 190 release, we have had 205 247 258 files since, you need any beta testers let me know thanks Can't wait to put one of your newer builds on.
    I created one myself with the 258 files but it is really based on the work of Mike Augie .. Give credit to the OSBB guys

Posting Permissions