9620_7.1.0 .807 java swap to 9900
I did succesfully a java swap from NextelDeMexico_9620_7.1.0 .807 to my 9900.
I used the 794 as base.
Everything works fine. (of course no changes...)
Last edited by jhwo99; 12-09-2012 at 03:45 AM.
This is what I do:
- Install 9620M_PBr7.1.0_rel2247_PL22.214.171.1249_A126.96.36.1997.exe,
- I normally shrink the java folder to about 60mb
- Copie the java folder (loader files) over the 794 java folder
- Uninstall 9620M_PBr7.1.0_rel2247_PL188.8.131.529_A184.108.40.2067.exe
- Use loader.exe to install the new OS
I experience a lot with OS's and I can tell you; it is impossible to brick your phone!
I only delete and copy the files in the main OS folder in loader files. I never install / uninstall OS's. This is the easiest and quickest way to do!
Also P9981_7.1.0 .796 worked (without BES Server!) on my 9900.
I also tried your Theta Prime! Good Job!
- By cewatts in forum Hybrid OSReplies: 8Last Post: 02-21-2013, 11:34 AM
- By rroyy in forum Hybrid OSReplies: 24Last Post: 08-10-2012, 05:05 PM
- By albertinik in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 49Last Post: 06-17-2011, 02:41 PM
- By drumzalicious in forum Mac UsersReplies: 8Last Post: 10-06-2009, 09:45 AM
- By markWCS in forum Business UsersReplies: 5Last Post: 04-02-2008, 09:49 AM