9620_7.1.0 .807 java swap to 9900
I did succesfully a java swap from NextelDeMexico_9620_7.1.0 .807 to my 9900.
I used the 794 as base.
Everything works fine. (of course no changes...)
Last edited by jhwo99; 12-09-2012 at 04:45 AM.
This is what I do:
- Install 9620M_PBr7.1.0_rel2247_PL184.108.40.2069_A220.127.116.117.exe,
- I normally shrink the java folder to about 60mb
- Copie the java folder (loader files) over the 794 java folder
- Uninstall 9620M_PBr7.1.0_rel2247_PL18.104.22.1689_A22.214.171.1247.exe
- Use loader.exe to install the new OS
- CrackBerry Genius
12-09-2012, 10:52 AM #4STL-3 OS 10.2.1.17xx sw v390
- 2,033 Posts
9810 on Neo Prime...
OSBB member. Thanks BlkScorp!
7B ...is my old apartment number
Follow my Star Wars fan channel C0007096C
"I'd rather you view me as an 'Elitist' than an 'Entitlist', means I'm a proactive DOER than a proactive complainer" - Mecca
I experience a lot with OS's and I can tell you; it is impossible to brick your phone!
I only delete and copy the files in the main OS folder in loader files. I never install / uninstall OS's. This is the easiest and quickest way to do!
Also P9981_7.1.0 .796 worked (without BES Server!) on my 9900.
I also tried your Theta Prime! Good Job!
- By cewatts in forum Hybrid OSReplies: 8Last Post: 02-21-2013, 12:34 PM
- By rroyy in forum Hybrid OSReplies: 24Last Post: 08-10-2012, 06:05 PM
- By albertinik in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 49Last Post: 06-17-2011, 03:41 PM
- By drumzalicious in forum Mac UsersReplies: 8Last Post: 10-06-2009, 10:45 AM
- By markWCS in forum Business UsersReplies: 5Last Post: 04-02-2008, 10:49 AM