8310/8320/8330 hybrid (220.127.116.11x/18.104.22.1684/22.214.171.1248/126.96.36.199)
BBB78 83x0 4.5 4.6 5.0 6.0.zip
improved memory compared to the last version I posted.
- Backup your device data and 3rd party apps (including BBM contacts)
- Download and install the latest OS for your device (should be 188.8.131.52x), and delete the vendor.xml file in the apploader folder.
- Download the hybrid zip folder from mediafire and copy all files and paste these into C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\83x0-v4.5.......\Java , and let it overwrite all files
- for best results wipe you device with BBSAK before loading
- Run Loader.exe (found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader) or use BBSAK
- In the Loader make sure to check the apps you want to include
Enjoy!Back in Black!
- 10-07-2010, 01:52 PM #5
Its great but
I have this on my 8320 and its great but i realized its not connecting to the wifi anymore :-(
Fixed: Its was my fault..lol...the Wifi is working now...I love the hybrid boot up time is quick
Last edited by step12; 10-07-2010 at 02:54 PM.
- 10-19-2010, 01:16 PM #12
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
- 10-19-2010, 01:20 PM #13
- Back in Black!
- Back in Black!
- 10-21-2010, 10:04 AM #19
Let me give it a try :)
Post a link so I could try it with 979 cods....how is the battery life and memory management?The choices that you make governs the consequences that you face
Common sense is common but the use of common sense is not so common
If I helped you, please don't forget to press the thank you button
- CrackBerry User
11-08-2010, 06:40 PM #20
- 55 Posts
is this for the 8330 and not the 8330m? i tried it out and had very little luck, i dont know if i messed things up but i ended up having to go and get the stupid 507 error and that was just a pain, i would really like to try this and i wanna keep trying but i dont wanna mess up my phone again lol.¤»Billy«¤
The hybrid is intended for 8310/8320/8330m, but should work on the 8330 if you install it over OS 184.108.40.206x (if there is one)
But I would recommend running OS 5 on your 8330, read this forum thread:
http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/lat...-438-a-412168/Back in Black!
- CrackBerry Newbie
11-20-2010, 09:47 PM #22
- 3 Posts
hi hi.does the desktop version matter for this to run?cuz i upgraded to 6 today.i was askin this cuz im not seein Loader Files in this folder directory ---->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared. Instead i see an applications folder.i wanted to find out more before i proceed and mess anything up.i look 4wd to ur reply.