BlackBerry's Value Could Be in Pieces - Adam Mazmanian - NationalJournal.com

Highlights:

• Enterprise and Government Biz strong
    • High-end Handhelds Users weak, New subscribers are Low-end Handhelds users... (ouch for the bottom line)
    • Failure to pivot, antiquated thinking is getting RIMM killed

Not good. BB10 needs to ship pretty darn soon, not next year.
    Last edited by tstrike34; 07-05-12 at 05:50 AM.
    07-05-12 05:48 AM
    Yep very well done article
    07-05-12 06:21 AM
    Glad the National Journal is on top of these breaking developments, otherwise we might never have known what was ailing RIM.
    kbz1960 and Barljo like this.
    07-05-12 07:25 AM
    WOW, this is all "new" news, glad I read Crackberry or I might have missed this
    07-05-12 07:30 AM
    Another part of the anti-RIM media conspiracy!
    07-05-12 07:31 AM
    Behind every article is a person who owns stock in Apple or owns a mutual fund that owns sock in Apple.
    07-05-12 09:46 AM
    I'm curious, does Nokia Lumia have a site??? I might switch to that platform, since they've become popular in the last 10 minutes
    OniBerry likes this.
    07-05-12 09:52 AM
    I'm curious, does Nokia Lumia have a site??? I might switch to that platform, since they've become popular in the last 10 minutes
    There is WPcentral, the lumia is a great phone but the line and Nokia itself have no future - they will be bought or disappear within three years.
    07-05-12 09:58 AM
    Absolutely. As an avid Crackberry.com user you have no doubt seen WPCentral.com. That's a site for Windows Phone users.

You have to use what device works for you. I know that's what is important for me!
    07-05-12 09:59 AM
    There is WPcentral, the lumia is a great phone but the line and Nokia itself have no future - they will be bought or disappear within three years.
    Which is why I bought one off contract so that I can switch with no contract penalty when the Windows Phone 8 devices come out. Competition and choices are good!
    07-05-12 10:00 AM
    Which is why I bought one off contract so that I can switch with no contract penalty when the Windows Phone 8 devices come out. Competition and choices are good!
    I'm agnostic - I really like WP7 and if I can get someone to give me a free WP8 device I'll have that otherwise, I'll have to see what other freebies are around that at that time.
    07-05-12 10:05 AM
    I'm agnostic - I really like WP7 and if I can get someone to give me a free WP8 device I'll have that otherwise, I'll have to see what other freebies are around that at that time.
    You say agnostic, but the posts read more like cheap...LoL

I'll just wait to see who gives me more stuff, and that is the platform I'll use.
    07-05-12 10:15 AM
    I don't think they got it

Funny though!! You here all week!?!?!?
    07-05-12 10:16 AM
    I don't think they got it

Funny though!! You here all week!?!?!?
    LOL, no they didn't......yea I will be around
    07-05-12 10:20 AM
    Glad the National Journal is on top of these breaking developments, otherwise we might never have known what was ailing RIM.
    Glad to help your enlightenment.
    07-05-12 11:31 AM
    Behind every article is a person who owns stock in Apple or owns a mutual fund that owns sock in Apple.
    There is merit to this article as it is read by the top politicos in the US.

Cmon Thor, turn this damned ship around already.
    07-05-12 11:41 AM
    You say agnostic, but the posts read more like cheap...LoL

I'll just wait to see who gives me more stuff, and that is the platform I'll use.
    That's pretty much it, I'm cheap - fanboy arguments aside, really all of the modern platforms are solid and capable, so I just go with who I can get a freebie from. If BB10 comes out and I can get a freebie, I'd switch to that.
    07-06-12 07:42 AM

Funny. I thought it was Thor himself that delivered the bad news live.

Those damn reporters are so good at making things up and getting the presidents of companies to say it on TV.

Amazing!

(just bought stock in Reynolds Aluminum. (tin foil hats)

Tim
    07-06-12 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD